Posts created by Celeryhart

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 11, 08 5:54 AM
Been there.. done that.. !! LOL...yes, it's frustrating. If you are going to start again....( and I had to ) try changing the player name. I know that worked for me the second time I played this...

I"m on my 8th time now... and I"ve noticed that what you have to find and it's placement can change from game to game. One time the holy water was by the statue... this time it was up on the stained glass... for example. Sometimes I have to find a patch on the tents...and sometimes not.... Just to let you all know..lol

Hey, I'm a guppy today....cute little fart aren't I...??? LOL I want to be a baracuda...!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 5:48 PM
GREAT NEWS.... ! I hope they fix the flying fire pot too.. cause it has a tendancy to fly off into space and not land in your tools. I'm sure there are lots of other funny things happening too.

Tell them we love their game.... it is one of the best I"ve played... really.. !! And we want another one real soon......

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 5:42 PM
No, I"m sure it's nothing you've done. There are a lot of glitches in this game........ so if you can just wait until the new build is out..hopefully next week.... then you can probably play the game without problems.

Hang in there.... it is a great game.. !! I hope they put another one out SOON... !!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 9:17 AM
I wrote tech support the day this game came out...and still haven't heard from them. They probably are waiting to get the answers themselves cause they normally answer quite promptly.

There is no doubt that the game has glitches.... not sure how hard it is to correct them. It's quite a complicated game with all the animations etc. Very well done though.

I do just little animations and I know it can be difficult... Google my name to see some of my work.... I draw and animate things to songs I like...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 8:16 AM
Oh mercy........... no you shouldn't have the red lever now..... Glitch , glitch. You may have to start over again... but use a different player name.

I"ve now played this game 7 times...but only completed it 3 times.... as there were glitches and I couldn't do a thing.. Very annoying.... I"ve had to uninstall, reinstall twice... last night I upgraded my drivers.... and this morning I got thru the game with no trouble at all.

This is such a great game.... but it causes way too many problems. Got to give the creators credit though.... they did a great job on animations and graphics.. but it should have been tested more before it was released..

I hope they are busy making another one like this.. cause it was sure fun..

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 7:57 AM
Need more info..... what do you have for tools...? Have you put all the stuff on the warrior...?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 7:55 AM
One of the pieces is in the water on the far side of the river.. about the middle

the other piece you need the rake to rake just behind the humming bird in that sandy part.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 7:51 AM
A red lever eh...? That tells me that you are around the bulldozer... cause thats what you need for it.... go back to the other room. Do you have a chain saw there..? Use the chainsaw on the tree to find the blue lever.

I can't remember exactly where you are.. but the red lever is definately for the bulldozer and you need the blue one too. Open the bulldozer and put the red and blue levers in there.. it will free up some room for more tools .. like the hook

Oh lordie ...hope I'm not misleading you......LOL

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 10, 08 3:21 AM
You take the magnifying glass and hold it over the track on the bulldozer... and you'll find the paper clip.... then you have to go back to the last place and use the chain saw to cut the tree and you will find the other control. Then use it in the bulldozer scene.

Good luck.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 5:51 PM
Hugs received......lol... oh good. I"ve just updated my drivers and am going to go try it again. Lord love me... I hope I don't have the same problems... as this is getting to be rediculous. I want to finish the silly game once and for all.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 3:47 PM
prpldva..... yes, please do play it again. I"m interested to know if you have problems with it the second time. I"m kinda hoping you do so you can see what we are talking about...... Don't want to sound mean though.....LOL

I just uninstalled mine again... and reinstalled it... it came back to the same place I left off... not being able to get the Air Medallion. No tools and everyplace says I'm finished there... so I have no choice but to start the whole game again. I"ll use another name like I did last time I had to install it.

This is not right.... and I hope they are doing something about it. If it was just me...I"d conceed to stupidity........but I can see that others are having trouble too.

Please, please fix this.... I really like this game... this is the cute red lobster pleading for help.... ! LOL

Well, here I go again...... for the 6th time... !! And I"ve never reached the end yet.. !

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 11:28 AM
Yes and no....... I haven't re installed since my air medallion problem.. I had re installed after the first time I played the game... it was just acting too weird and it wouldn't let me put the flower on the alter... period.. no way back .. no way forward.
Not to mention other weird things...

So I re installed .... ( I used my original name ) .. and tried again........ it was still acting up a bit.. so I shut down... and re-opened the game... still problems... so I shut down again... and threated suicide and to get my money back........LOL... ( signs of sheer desperation...lol )

I left it alone for a few hours... and on my fourth try...after changing my player name... I breezed thru the game with no problem what so ever.... Love it.. !

Now I'm playing it for the 5th time.... and except for my own stupidity when I missed spelling kingarthur...... I"ve had no problem till this air medalion thing.

So thats where I stand... Theres no way I can recover my fire pot that went flying ... Lord knows where it is.... so I"m sure I"ll have to start again. Thats what is so annoying... ! It has to be a glitch... right..? I have no tools and it tells me I"m finished everywhere else.

But I"m going to wait a while in hopes someone comes up with a solution so I don't have to start again... !

Talk about the agony and the ecstasy... !! LOL

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 10:50 AM
Oh lord, I"m having the same problem. My fire bowl went flying into space and never landed in my tools either... I never thought much about that until now... I obviously need it.
I have a blue bowl sitting under the green cloth and no tools to get it... I need the Air Medallion.. help...LOL All the other medallions are waiting for it.. !

There is definately a glitch in this game...although the last time I played it I had no problem. The first three times were hell...... !! Go figure...
Yes, I shut the game down and re-opened it... but same oh,same oh.....

Oh woe is me... !!! LOL Hey staff...... is anybody paying attention to our problems...?? I don't want to have to reinstall this game every second time I play it. It is a great game... but this does get annoying.

I went back and tried clicking on the blue bowl and every other thing.... but nada.. !!

I have no heated bowl.. it went flying...lol

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 10:27 AM
Actually I did eventually find it.. it was on a side wall not the end like the rest of the stuff...... go figure.. !! Now I'm stuck again where I've not been stuck before..

I need to get the last medallion ... but I have no tools left or no items to find... I know where the little sucker is... it's in the green room under the green cloth... but for the life of me I have no way to get it...LOLO. I also know where I have to put it... but I have to get it first. Any idea what I may have done wrong.. ?? HELP...LOL

Stupid LOVEABLE game...LOL If you've played this more than once you'll notice it's a bit different.. at least the clues to find are...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 9:04 AM
Oh lord...I didn't even notice I was a lobster.... LOL... I"ve come a long way baby.... !

But I'm in big ca-ca now with Samantha...... that darn maze..... I must have missed a letter in spelling out kingarthur and now I"m paying the price... I can't seem to back track to find the hawk........ man oh man... just when things were going so good...LOL, Hope I can find it as I don't want to have to start the game all over.

I need a re-set button on that game.....LOL...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 8:56 AM
When you get to the maze and have to follow the sign letters for kingarthur... BE VERY CAREFUL.. so you don't miss a letter.

I"m doing this again... and I missed a letter this time...and for the life of me I can't back track to find it.... I wish this had a RE-SET button... so I could start over. If I can't find it that means I start the whole game all over again.... Sigh... and here things went so well last time I played it... LOL

Is there some secret to back tracking...? I figured the sign B meant backtracking... LOLO... but it doesn't.. HELP...!!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 6:28 AM
I second ( or third ) the motion.... I love games like this.. !! I had huge problems at first...with the installation of the game.. but on my fourth try it all seems to be working fine and I"m almost finished.

So I take back all the nasty thoughts I had about this game... IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 10:28 PM
Yes, I was having problems too...I"m XP pro. I wasn't freezing up... but I don't think everything loaded right.. I could use the hints and the number of hints wouldn't go down.. and they didn't work half the time anyway. Also my blue cursor wouldn't show up when I know it was suppose to. Also some of the letters in the maze were just plain not there.... just silly stuff like that.

But the game was such fun... I re installed... still had problems... I changed player names.. still had problems..finally I changed back to my original player name... and so far everything everything has been going fine. I even got thru the maze and all the letters were there.. so it was easy to do.

There were definite glitches in this game... but I really like it.... it's my kind of game...and am hoping I can finish it in the morning. I will definately play it again and again.... providing it still works.. :-) More of these kind please... !!

Hang in there .... !!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 6:42 PM
bglori... I would gladly do that but I don't have the letters K-A-N-U or G.......... so I can't spell it out.

All I have is X-B-I-T-H then some of them are paired together like TX and XB etc...

This is most frustrating.. !

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 5:28 PM
stephanie33... same thing was happening to me. Til I figured out that what you have to do is align three of the same color. I was using my hints and it was zapping out whole rows and I couldn't figure it out.

Say you have 2 colors in a row.. ( either horizontal or vertical ) and then there is another one of the same color but it is off set ONE SPACE from the other two.

Example... 2 reds and then a blue.... What you do is click on the red one that is offset and then click where the blue is... the red will now align with the other 2 red ones and voila.....you have 3 in a row and THEY GO AWAY... and if it happens to line 4 up or line other colors up after.. then they go away too.

You want to line up as many of the same color as you can... but you have to at least have three.....

Lord help you if you get thru that.... cause then you enter the maze.... I"m still there... but am waiting to hear back from BF....... I think my game has a glitch... !
Some people seem to have gotten thru it no problem.... but not me..

Good luck

Celeryhart

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator