Posts created by nelliebj

posted in Dragon's Abode on Apr 30, 11 4:03 PM
Wow. Played for 30 minutes on the demo and couldn't keep up. I thought I was doing quite well and all of a sudden a pop up said that I lost. How? Why? So you replay the level. The clock doesn't count down, it counts up. Why? I thought the game was timed but I'm not so sure. In any event, no buy for me.

posted in Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket on Apr 16, 11 11:14 AM
I have all the Mystery P.I. games and love them all, as do my husband and grandkids. But not this one. The Lottery Ticket one does not have a relaxed mode and it just about drove me crazy. I don't know why this one is harder than the others but it is. Not a buy for me.

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Dynasty on Apr 8, 11 4:11 PM
I have all the Amazing Adventure games. This one isn't much different but it is just as enjoyable. I like the mini games. Spot the Differences isn't a favourite but these are not that difficult. The objects are clear, the tableaux are not too dark. You can turn off the timer and have unlimited hints if you want to take a little easier. I bought it.

posted in Affair Bureau on Apr 4, 11 11:56 AM
I always read the comments from other fishies before I take the time to download even a trial. Thanks for reviewing this one; won't waste my time.

posted in Letters from Nowhere 2 on Apr 3, 11 2:39 PM
Not bad for a straight HOG. I like more mini-games. A lot of the items were hard to find because they were unclear or too small. Overall, not bad. Wouldn't pay full price for it but I'll put it on my list for the DD, if it comes up. For $3 I'll get it.

posted in Big City Adventure - San Francisco on Mar 30, 11 1:25 PM
I ended up buying all the BCA games. Wish they'd come out with a new one. This has the clearest graphics, bright colours, some items quite easy but others give a little more challenge. The puzzles are great fun. So please, may we have another BCA game soon?

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Mar 30, 11 1:22 PM
I now have all three Jewel Match games. Loved Jewel Match 3 best. The story is interesting and they certainly give you a lot of boards to complete for each chapter. Plus another 11 or so at the end as a bonus for finishing. I bought it. I love it and my grandkids are now getting into it too. So, well worthwhile.

posted in Wild West Quest 2 on Mar 30, 11 1:20 PM
I found the scenes a little dark. I hate when I have to keep adjusting my screen to see the whole thing. I found all the sheriff badges but the hints didn't go any faster. Had to use them for every find-the-difference scene. I didn't keep it. Finished about 14 chapters during the trial but it's not for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator