Posts created by BearCreekStables

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 7:21 PM
If I remember right you click on chain and then click on the 2 wheels to the right. Seems I did the top one and it went on working right.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 7:16 PM
First pull slowly done on the lever on left - it may say you failed decontamination - cant remember then click on panel on door to right. There is a square panel that will open and you do a game. Hope this helps - just finished game

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 10:44 AM
Do note this is listed as a Puzzle Game where you use your brain and figure things out. It doesn't have HOP's which I do enjoy but not that kind of game. There is a good hint system with good written details if you need help. Nice change.

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 2:02 AM
I am loving this game. Played full hour and was sorry time was over It will be a buy. Also great hints if you have to use. Although you do find things to use I saw no hidden object scenes in demo hour and do not think there are in this type of game.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 1, 16 2:26 PM
sorry for all the post thought I cancelled

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 1, 16 2:25 PM
By my math problem it is 5024917 and it worked

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 1, 16 2:24 PM
By my math problem the answer was 5024917 and it worked

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 1, 16 2:22 PM
Doing the math problem I got 5024917 and it worked

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on May 1, 16 2:21 PM
my phone number by math problems was 5024917 and it worked

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill on Mar 30, 16 5:59 PM
Put your curser where it tells you and keep pushing up and clicking. (May not have to click but I did anyway) . I finally got it. You do have to push the button for the power of strength first.

posted in Halloween: Trick or Treat 2 on Oct 8, 15 1:12 PM
This game is just silly fun. Loved it and hated when demo was over. Will give you a hint which is not a spoiler. Say you are doing a hidden object scene and you are looking for a teddy bear. You have to do a lot of clicking on stuff (and there is a lot of stuff) not mentioned in your list. So you click on a garbage can and the lid opens and the teddy bear pops out. I know you do this in other HOG but this one has a lot of items to click on and I was not doing that at first.

Yes Judith12 you are right but there is always that same one who jumps on here to remind everyone how w
rong there are, Why do you think everyone left the forum.

posted in Beyond: Light Advent on Aug 25, 15 11:56 AM
Thank you - Did not mean to bare my sorrows just one of those days. I meant to send her a PM and did it wrong. Thanks

posted in Beyond: Light Advent on Aug 24, 15 2:36 PM
Susan - Thanks so much for the code. I have had the worse luck this summer my A/C has been out all summer, this week my car broke down, my refrig stopped working and I lost $60 of food I had just got and can not replace.. Yesterday my paper shedder went out (I shedder everything with name on and info - my OCD I guess) and also lost my necklace my daughter gave me while doing yard work. Could not renew my membership for Big Fish bank overdrawn and was playing this demo game for stress relief. Figured the code had been already taken but had not. So for all my nightmare week I think you so very much for having some really nice luck. You are an angel for sharing. .

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 11, 15 3:43 PM
The game is so easy you don't need a walkthrough. There is a hint button.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse on Nov 8, 13 5:57 PM
Just hand it to the man. It will then do it's thing.

posted in Paranormal State: Poison Spring on Oct 29, 13 3:43 PM
The black and white circle went by the zebra, the brown one by the bear, the green by the frog and then the white one left. Hope this helps, had me thinking too.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 5:12 AM
Can you stand one more answer to the length of the game? I play the trial first and then when it is over I match it up to the Walkthrough. If I am half way through for me it is not worth buying the game. I have purchased games without walkthroughs and have found there was little playing time left after the trial and felt I did not get my money's worth.

With a CE unless the complete list of chapters are listed you do not know how long to expect the game will be.

No person with a question should be treated rude or "questioned" because that is what they wanted to know.

This game was lots of fun and so different. Hope to purchase soon.

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 14, 13 11:01 PM
Look at the colors that light up. If there is a green light then that gem is in right place. If it is yellow then it is the right gem but needs to be in another spot. If it is red then it does not go in the line. Do not forget you can click on the raccoon for help during a game.

posted in Solitaire Mystery: Four Seasons on Sep 24, 13 9:17 PM
I really found this game enjoyable and relaxing. Nice game to get with a coupon or on sale. One thing to watch I found during my hour trial - after each card game you are offered a puzzle piece of which you click the OK box to receive it but right next to it is a Replay button. For some strange reason I would find myself clicking the replay button in error. No huge deal you just have to repeat the game but I had a perfect game and didn't want to.

Also I noticed the music during my time was not something I liked so turned it off but others may like.

Did like the various ways to play the game but one game I had to figure out what was wanted by trial and error. Did not see instructions if there were any maybe was in tutorial at beginning of whole game I skipped, opps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator