Posts created by lesleyvance501

posted in Magic Life on Feb 10, 12 9:12 PM
I absolutely love this game. It is creative and fun to see all the different buildings as they become available and it can be a new game when you try for a different career or try to increase some advantage first over another. Intellect helps you learn everything faster, so that's good to have, but eloquence makes everything cheaper, but health makes your day longer.

Anyway, there are two things I don't like. #1, I hate watching the conversations over and over again. I have played the game numerous times and there should be some way to turn that feature off after the first time.

The other thing I wish for is a menu of your challenges like lifequest has. I want to try to beat the hardcore setting and get first every time, but if I get successfully through almost all the levels and then get second place, I have to just start over and I can't even go back and see what I have done to get to that place.

Wow. That was a lot of talking

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 2:12 PM
Thank you so much, angelfish!!! I never would have found that on my own!

posted in Life Quest ™ on Dec 3, 11 7:11 AM
I just bought a Mac. This game worked fine on my pc all the way till the end, but it won't even come up at all on the Mac Loved this game

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 11, 11 10:28 PM
I don't think these buildings do much either because I get a better result if I wait till the end of the level to build them. If they helped somehow, I would probably have to build them earlier to beat the level.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 13, 11 2:03 AM
I somewhat figured this answer out. You can get a higher score even when you take a longer time to play through the level only on those levels where you have something to click away (a specter or a tornado). You get points in your score column for clearing rocks and trees, for building bridges and for clicking away things. You get a thousand points for clicking something away, which is a lot.

So, if you take just long enough for another tornado to appear, your time score doesn't go down that much and you get another thousand points. Don't know if anyone else wondered, but I didn't get an answer, so I thought I would put this up.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 5, 11 6:44 AM
I tried to make sure that this topic has not been brought up, but I do have the attention span of a fruit fly and only read through like half of one thread . So, sorry if this is a repeat question, but does anyone know how you get a higher or lower score? I mean the first listed point total named "score," not the total points for that level. For instance, on level 1.9, I got my highest total points, 30 thousand something, when I got my fastest time and highest time bonus, but I got 9710 for my "score" and on earlier tries, I have gotten as high as 11710. Why is that? I played the level so many times and cannot tell why that score changes. Frustrated

posted in Magic Life on Aug 12, 11 3:38 AM
I am addicted to both as well. I can play them over and over

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Aug 10, 11 11:04 PM
The graphics keep getting better and the there are new animals and machines, but the challenges, awards, etc are all the same.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Aug 9, 11 11:14 PM
I don't know if this helps or not, but I made one hospital and the rest schools. I put the hospital on the bottom of the screen and squeezed schools in all the way to the top. I had to destroy the section of road just to the right of the springs so that I could fit a piece of school in there and I had to take out some road running down the right side of the top of the screen to fit the last school in. It was a hard level.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Aug 9, 11 4:41 AM
I enjoyed this game and had no technical issues with it. I finished it rather quickly, though and think that it could use a timer.

posted in Magic Life on Aug 8, 11 1:59 AM
The only trouble I had was that during the duels, I would try to draw energy bite and it would think I was drawing rain. If I made the triangle at the bottom of energy bite a little more rounded, it would work.

posted in Magic Life on Aug 8, 11 1:57 AM
Also, the button doesn't appear until you learn your first spell

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe on Aug 3, 11 12:13 AM
This was my favorite mahjong game ever

posted in 4 Elements on Aug 3, 11 12:12 AM
I never played the whole way through, but what I have played, I enjoyed.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Aug 3, 11 12:10 AM
This one is not as good as pizza party, but still great.

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Aug 2, 11 12:13 AM
I also thought this game copied FF too much. I did not get far into the levels, though and I am afraid to buy it after reading about the bugs.

posted in Magic Life on Jul 27, 11 11:39 PM
Pathways to success is similar too. It is easy to win, tho. Not many hours of play.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Jul 27, 11 11:35 PM
anntiem wrote:I have a record times for all the levels and the game didn't give me a trophy. Did this happen to anyone else? This is the first FF that I even tried to do it and I want all my trophies this time! I'm just wondering if it's a small programming glitch or just me. The counter says I have 86/90 when I can't find any that aren't my records.

I know it's probably annoying that I'm complaining when others are having problems, but now that I'm done, I can help out as folks post questions.

Good luck!

I also had this problem and my name was next to every level. So, being the anal-retentive that I am, I went in and beat each of my record times until I got the award. It worked about 10 levels in. I have too much time on my hands...

posted in My Life Story on Jul 27, 11 11:28 PM
I totally agree with most of you who said that of course we would try to win all the awards in one game. Other games expect you to try to win all the awards. That's why they have the award for winning all the awards I'm pretty sure it is impossible to win both the type a and type b personality award as that would require 18 jobs and we only ever have 17. I also never got the toaster upgrade. Very frustrating. I also noticed that, after playing the game twice, I would get some items much sooner or later than during the last game. Also, I played for 80 weeks and never unlocked dog walking... Very frustrated with this game. Life quest is better. Magic Life is better, although that one is frustrating too because, if you do not win an assignment, you have to play the whole game over.

posted in Magic Life on Jul 23, 11 8:31 AM
I really enjoyed magic life. But I also enjoyed Pathways to Success and Life Quest. I did not like, however, that if I don't win a particular assignment, I can't go back and just play that assignment. If you want to do a better job at any point in the game, you just have to start over.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator