Posts created by virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 8, 14 11:48 PM
From somewhere dark and strangely comfortable...

I would watch that last step....

Have finally landed...on "pillows?" Time to get the lantern out.

My mistake, I seemed to have landed in a container filled with small stuffed green ... let me get out of this ....better

I seem to be in a large circular room with a large statute in the center. Surrounding it is several containers of small stuffed green and what appears to be mousepads with ?

Strange, some sort of offering perhaps?

Found the light switch

There appears to be several doors leading out of the room. Each door has a strange marking ... a magnifying glass, a hourglass, three diamonds, a poker chip, a compass, puzzle piece, rocket ....

Let's try "Rocket"

(Slamming door shut) Let's not try "Rocket"

"Magnifying Glass" (Opening door ... two more doors appear)

"FROG" or "HOS"? "HOS" (Opens door to hallway lined with hundreds of doors)

This may take a while ....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 8, 14 7:39 AM
The carousel looks spectacular... um, where is everyone?

I see the bottles I left are now empty, let me stack them up. The keys are still here.

One moment... there is a map in one of these bottles. How can that be, when I left them here they were all full of alcohol. And the map is dry...

There is a wax seal at the bottom of a fish , hmmm

Let me get the keys and go to Fire and Bones to fetch a lantern, food and a pigeon. (Where is everyone?).

Alright, tunnel, basement, then right, right, left, hole...hole?

This does not look good....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 7, 14 6:17 PM
O Illustrious Ming,

(bowing,scraping)

Sorry I am late. I was havIng a problem with the gypsy at my baby manor. For some reason, she keeps popping up.

However, I was able to obtain two steel wool sheep from her....

.....................@@@ @@
..........@@@@@@@@@@@
........@@@@@@@@@@@@
..... /o"@@@@@@@@@@@@>
....(__,@@@@@@@@@@@@
....... @@@@@@@@@@@
..........@@@.@.@@.@.@@
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I I,,,,,,, I I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

.....................@@@ @@
..........@@@@@@@@@@@
........@@@@@@@@@@@@
..... /o"@@@@@@@@@@@@>
....(__,@@@@@@@@@@@@
....... @@@@@@@@@@@
..........@@@.@.@@.@.@@
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I I,,,,,,, I I,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

...which could be useful for knitting. She also provided several green bottles full of a liquid that appears to be alcoholic in nature and some keys. Perhaps the glass can be used for the carousel, once they are emptied.

Novice Minion
virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 29, 14 7:04 PM
_G4il_ wrote:virginiabreeze, I sent Norma Desmond Manor a neighbor invitation...and a PM.

I am sorry if I accidentally declined your invitation.

How do you receive a PM?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 27, 14 1:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to the Great and Magnificent Ming and his minions:

bowing, genuflecting

Brought a few items for dinner....

where did that turkey go to

Hope this is enough for starters

Novice Minion

virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 23, 14 12:02 AM
Hello:

I am sorry I am late for the party , can I still join?

My Manors are: Norma Desmond Manor 2412490 (don't worry, the pool is covered over), Downton Abbey II 2412487, Ellesmere Manor 2483454 and Gosford Park 2487291.

After all it is 5 O'clock Somewhere (Alan Jackson/Jimmy Buffet)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 22, 14 10:26 PM
virginiabreeze wrote:Hello:

I will guess November 22nd. The update will deal with the expansion of the museum and the plane. Will also receive a new city outside the continental United States (perhaps Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands, which will bring in the pirate motif). Perhaps also a new shop (owned by the lady in the Valentine Day challenges).

The 22nd has come and gone; however I still want the Puritan Owl. I started the game in November of last year and my computer crashed during the Thanksgiving challenges. So ,I hope November 25th.

But if not, I guess 12/13/14. We still have the three locked areas in Christmas Alley and Oldstein Bank.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 14 1:48 PM
Hello:

I will guess November 22nd. The update will deal with the expansion of the museum and the plane. Will also receive a new city outside the continental United States (perhaps Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands, which will bring in the pirate motif). Perhaps also a new shop (owned by the lady in the Valentine Day challenges).

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 4:05 AM
I logged into my main manor this morning (Norma Desmond Manor - Manor 2412490) and instead of receiving the bonus for Day 25, I was credited for Day 4.

My other two baby manors were credited correctly.

I have submitted a tickets. IS anyone else having this problem?

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Aug 19, 14 5:13 PM
Am unable to download game, when I attempt to download, will only bring up new version of Game Manager.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 19, 14 6:04 PM
Recently I received the daily quest to win the technical writer at auction. I did not win the auction, so the quest expired. The same quest popped back up today, and between the prices of the item and basic goodwill towards my fellow bidders, it will expire again.

Has anyone else noticed this? Will I see this quest again and again? I hate to think I may have in the future constant daily quests to bid and win the Haiga Sophia photo.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 15, 14 5:46 AM
The power cord was originally used to unlock the area under the elephant in Portland.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 5, 14 7:08 AM

I am searching for someone to trade keys with. My name in the game is 3bm and my code is 666 9071. I have tried adding friends randomly, but I have yet to receive a response. I normally play early in the morning and late in the evening.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 29, 14 5:19 AM
Hello:

I am new at posting. I have ben selling several things over the last few days trying to help people, but apparently I am pricing too low as they are usually "bought out" very quickly. I do not mind, as I am trying to help.

I posted four Great Walls, one has been bought with the "sell out" price of 500. the other three are still there for the next six hours. I put the sell out price at 1000.
I hope this helps.

As for the daily quest, I cannot see purchasing something for a high price I already have a large number of.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 14 8:09 PM
I have not received any Valentine quests. I am using Windows 7. I have uninstalled and reloaded with no success. The collectibles are listed, but no quests. At this point, will I receive any at all?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 14 10:22 AM
I have not received any Valentine quests. I am using Windows 7. I have uninstalled and reloaded with no success. The collectibles are listed, but no quests

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 14 10:13 AM
Thank you, it was under

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Elephant Games\Found - Free to Play

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 6, 14 5:52 PM
Is there anyway to backup "Found" on your hard drive like you can with the other Free to Play Games?

how do i find the power source to the zepplein? I have the key and the parts, but no power?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator