Posts created by Doodlebug2

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 15 6:55 AM
Has anyone found a use for the Spring Wreath other than its selling value? Is it safe to sell the Spring Wreath? Is that the purpose of crafting it? Thanks

posted in Wanderland on Apr 5, 15 8:58 AM
Turalyon wrote:You get black bottles from a the durg shaman

Yeah, try and get the slings necessary to battle the durg shaman. I deleted this game and refuse to come back until some major changes in favor of the players are made.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 15 2:35 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:
Doodlebug2 wrote:
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I have shared these ideas and the feedback about Wanderland with out team who work with the developers.

They really appreciate all the feedback that you've taken the time to submit and they will continue to work on incorporating this feedback into future iterations of the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee

These scripted responses are so tiresome!. Results are what count.

Yeah, no kidding. They showed their "appreciation" for our last round of
complaints by raising the prices or goals of everything. The slingshots cost more and you need more and more rubies and more and more items to complete quests. I'm overrun with ogres and trolls and everything else because I've seen one rat in three weeks and I haven't seen a slingshot in at least a month.

Not only have they not changed any of the most frustrating issues of the game, the last update added more. I uninstalled it this morning and am not coming back until some changes are made.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 15 5:51 AM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I have shared these ideas and the feedback about Wanderland with out team who work with the developers.

They really appreciate all the feedback that you've taken the time to submit and they will continue to work on incorporating this feedback into future iterations of the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee

These scripted responses are so tiresome!. Results are what count.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 26, 15 5:49 AM
I finally uninstalled this game this morning. I really wanted to like it. There are too many frustrations and not enough rewards. The time penalty HOS, the slow dropping of access items (grain sacks, rosary beads, and torches), the slow dropping of collection charger items (candles, brown bottles and such). I really like the artwork and the HOS scenes. The good points do not make up for the total frustration of playing. I will come back if some of these difficulties are addressed by the developers who seem to have ignored all of the complaints so far.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 15 7:49 PM
I made the club today, also!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 4:55 PM
First I am sorry for your troubles. I'm just throwing in my 2 cents and probably that is all it's worth. We just have to remember we are dealing with computers and they have glitches and shut downs and bugs and I could go on and on. The best way to protect your big progress moves in the game is to log out and then back in again after completing. In this way your progress will be saved. Sometimes, even this won't protect you, if it is an issue with the game servers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 15 3:19 PM
betslou41 wrote:I finally got my 10,000 flowers !!! Now I can pick them as I want to !!!

Hooray !!!

Betslou41

Working very hard on my 10,000, only 1400 to go.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 15 3:17 PM
apollogold wrote:Here's a new one for ya.... I just beat the Dragon 3 Times in a Row at Dice! Nearly fell out of my chair! LOL. Only 20 more times to go and it will probably take me another year to get that. LOL. I am determined to get that Frog Witch!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Nice to know there are still a few surprises for such a seasoned player

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 15 8:32 AM
Early on, it was the ribbon. I could not see it. Now, it is the nail. LOL, at Gonzo.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 15 12:29 PM
Among my favorite adventure games are the Delaware St. John series. Challenging but not in a frustrating way. Scratches is an incredible adventure game but I found it necessary to consult a walkthrough to advance through it. Currently, awaiting the release of Asylum by Senscape.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 13, 15 5:53 AM
Oh, there is nothing lovely about the game play in Wanderland.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 13, 15 5:52 AM
bfgLianorm wrote:Hey Everyone,

I was just swimming by and noticed all of the excitement for the new update to Wanderland!

I do want to let you know that we have just posted what's in this latest update, so if you'd like to take a look at the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/301007.page">Updated Version Now Available - February 6, 2015</a> thread to see what has changed, you certainly can. Or, we just just keep playing and keep it a surprise

bfgLianorm

There may have been excitement for the update until we actually attempted to play. It is difficult to enjoy. I only play short times and never buy upgrades. The fact that the player gets penalized twice in cursed scenes is enough to keep me away. Why is there a timer on cursed scenes and why is it so short as to make it impossible to complete the scene without Time Freezer?

posted in Wanderland on Feb 13, 15 5:43 AM
I do not think this is a Whoo-hoo update. Why does the player get penalized twice. First there is a curse on the scene and then there is also a timer and a VERY SHORT timer at that. Wish the developers had spent more time making fairness a priority and less time with the hearts and flowers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 15 8:49 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone. Round and round I go!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 15 5:04 PM
sportsvine wrote:In addition to circling all the HOS, feed pets, preferably Christmas pets, they pay out in gold chests far more often than the other pets. Feed only the pets that require the least amount of pet food (except the griffin- it don't bring back gold chests). Also, pack the airship boxes and send the airship. I don't know what level you are on, but the farther you go, the more often being short in gold is a theme of the game. NEVER sell pet food or airship items as these items will help you bring in gold throughout the game.

I'm on level 26. What about crafting items to sell? I know there are a couple of items that don't require gold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 15 12:54 PM
mlc311 wrote:I'm not tech savvy so have a question for those that are. Our game progress is stored on the hard drive of the computer we play on. When my last computer died, I had to restart all my games from the beginning. Am I missing something or is there a way to back up my progress so if my computer goes I don't have to restart on level 1? Can't imagine doing months of work over again!

Read through this link and you will find the information you need
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/332689.page#5877894

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 15 12:47 PM
Does anyone have a strategy for collecting gold? I am very short and I need to open an area. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 15 7:48 AM
Thanks everyone who sent me cards. Crafted the reindeer this morning and got a Gold.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 15 7:39 AM
lilredhood wrote:I have all of the eggs and am down to crafting the last two I need some help getting the cards to complete them I need 14 red cards, 20 blue ones and 18 green ones.
I play as Pamela52 341841 on pc.
thanks for any help i will gift back what I can. I am still at a low level so cant do much right now

I have cards leftover and will add you to my friends list. Abigail 62196

I went to add you and your id is actually 341481

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator