Posts created by kim0530

posted in The Snow on Sep 8, 13 5:03 PM
I really love this song.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 11, 13 11:42 PM
The one thing that I wished I have known is when I was unable to continue and I had to start over again, that I forgot I can get my program back by one simple thing. To do a system restore on my Windows 7. Couple of times, it has happened but when I did a system restore I got all my work back. To think I restarted my game so many times I forgot the count. Now I don't have the problem.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 25, 13 3:42 AM
Just letting you know that the continue and going back to level 1 is still there. I did update per requested and continued the game. I forgot to plug my laptop since the battery was low and the computer just shut down by itself. I returned and lost everything again. So I had to start from level 1. This time I decided to do this on purpose to see what happens (if it was a my laptop or not). Twice I let the computer shut down and twice I was unable to pass level 1.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 23, 13 8:51 AM
I have a question. Did you fix the problems from the first version? There are people who still having problems like going back to level 1. Just wondering before I get my hopes up.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 19, 13 2:04 AM
Well, it happened again. This time I was soooo proud that I made it to Level 30. Yea!!!I Was so happy to be able to purchase cows (the color cow looked between a cow and a donkey). build the milk factory, textile, cannery etc.. and I was doing good. I even was thinking of purchasing real money. I was tired so I decided to exit the game. No Problem Came back couple of hours later and found out I had to go back AGAIN to level 1. Honestly, I'm done. I had enough. I don't know what the problem is and I have tried to give this game a tried but enough is enough. I'm just letting you know that the old problem is still there. I wished you fix the problem. When you do please let me know. But for now I quit. The good news in all this, I made it to Level 30. Other times it was level 17. It seems to me,that this happens when I reached the higher levels(when I have all four characters going at the same time) or when husband is building. Anyway, I wished you success in this game.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 13, 13 3:57 AM
Just wanted to welcome you to the Go Back to Level 1 again club. It has happened to me also. 10 times!!!. I'm on level 25 (longest level) so far. I'm not going to spend anymore money after what had happened. And honestly, someone mentioned that this game is not free and I'm founding out why. Right now, I'm debating to continue any farther. BF has gotten a lot from me. I'm seriously thinking of going back to purchasing the games but will keep this game until the gold is all gone (or if I can not longer go any farther). But I will not spend one more dime into this game.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 2, 13 11:10 PM
Well, the same old problem is back. The lights went out and when I returned to the game, I couldn't continue the game. So I decided to uninstalled and re-installed the game. I thought this would get my progress back to where is was before, but it didn't. I had to start a new game again. And honestly, I'm getting tired of this. I had everything going good. Just letting you know that the same problem is back. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 1, 13 2:24 AM
To bfgSeine and the rest of the moderators

I want to thank you for fixing the bugs. I can tell because I'm on level 25 right now. It took me over one and half months to pass level 17 without crashing. Only once my computer crashed but I didn't lose my files. But I did uninstalled and then re-installed the game (just in case). Now, I;m starting to enjoy the game.

As for the updates, I'm surprised on somethings you didn't do (etc. a winery, or a mixture of fruits like cranberry/apple or apple/grape juice.

Anyway, just thanking you for the fixing the game.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jun 26, 13 1:16 AM
This is the first time I had miss feelings about a game.. On one hand, I do like the story line and the the challenge along with the fantastic graphics BUT on the other hand since there is no relax mode I'm having problems beating the clock (also the clock goes fast). The 60 min demo, I was still on level 1. My computer is not great and there are times I just want to relax. I enjoy both ways, I want a good challenge but other times I just want to sit back and relax and enjoy the story line. Then to top of everything else, If you don't beat the clock, you have to start over and that can be annoying especially when you are an elderly person or if you have a cheap computer.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 21, 13 11:28 PM
That my computer cannot do this game. My planning was not the problem, the problem is my computer cannot hold the memory. If I pump 3000 buckets of water, the computer crashes. I cannot plant crops more then 30 at a time. If husband is building, then Jennifer cannot plant crops. At one point, when grandpa and husband was working, the computer crashed and I started all over again. I'm glad that I didn't purchased real money to this game just stocked up on gold and silver coins. Even though I liked this game, my computer does not. The highest I ever been in this game was Level 22 before it crashed. The cause of the problem over heating. And this is a new computer.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 11, 13 2:04 AM
If that's the case and we have to start over again, forget it. I 'm not paying 20 gold coins for a new game. I have started this game so many time I lost count. I like this game but to a point.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 10, 13 11:14 AM
I think Jennifer should file for a divorce. The so call lazy husband never showed up to help along with grandma/grandpa. I wonder if they are related to the husband? Jennifer collected 740 wood (with no help from so call grandpa), 430 stone (and you talking about woman's lib), 55 boards, 70 bricks (again with no help from the lazy husband). Along with crops from storeroom in the cost of $493.704. Not to mention the $98,040 from previous to do the garden and the feeding of the geese, hens, turkey. Sorry, she didn't purchased ostriches as of now. She still having problems with the hen house. I wonder when they start figuring out that they can fly away since the fence needs fixing.

I guess Jennifer is lucky on one issue. She didn't pay her taxes. Don't tell the IRS that.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 10, 13 7:56 AM
yep Happened to me also. I think they did this on purposely because you have to use your free silver and gold coins faster to the point that you have to use real money. That is their aim. To purchase real money for the game.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 10, 13 7:43 AM
I know how you feel. It happened to me couple of times and more then once. Customer Service did refunded my money but claim after that no. That is why this time I'm spending no money at all. If it crashes then I start over again. And that lies the problem. This game is great but on certain computers, it either crashes or frozen. I'm on level 20 but I cannot build anything because I don't have the characters so I plant and plant and plant. I wished I could purchase the game and not to go through this free game. Like someone said: It's not free that's for sure.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 9, 13 11:42 PM
Lucky you. My quests don't come at all. I have five quests. Building a school, sawmill, cannery, snake bar and a brick but no husband.I have enough materials and crops to do it myself and I'm on level 20.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 9, 13 11:29 PM
Same here. I'm on level 20 and no husband. All my quests are buildings and without a husband it's impossible. One more thing, I have enough materials to do it myself. 492 woods, 239 boards, 150 stones, 87 bricks.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 7, 13 2:34 AM
Has anyone else have this problem with the quests. When all the quests are for building and you don't have the characters for it. I'm still waiting for husband but the quests are asking for cannery, sawmill, brick, snack bar, textile and the school. I still waiting for the tomato quest (which still hasn't shown up and I;m on level 17). I have re-installed this game so many times. And yes, I talked to tech for help. Just wondering if someone else had this same problem. Right now, I have decided to just plant away to see what happens. lol. Honestly, Jennifer can do w/o husband, grandma, and grandpa. She has enough materials fo build two of everything and money for crops.

posted in Farm Up on Jun 7, 13 2:25 AM
My problem is the husband myself. All of my quests are for building (school,sawmill, brick, cannery, snake bar, textile). The problem is why should I build the sawmill and the brick when i have all the materials for building? I still didn't get grandma or grandpa. What's funny, Jennifer can do better without them. The only thing is needed is hired someone to build. And please, I have re-instilled the game so many times I'm tired of going through this again. So, if someone else had this same problem like me know how it turned out. Right now, I'm keeping on planting away until I crashed.

posted in Farm Up on May 26, 13 1:40 PM
I have been re-install this game so many times that I lost count. When I get to Level 17, the game crashes and I have to start all over again to level 1. I had the house, school, bus stop done along with the husband. I don't know what I am doing wrong. If I am working the program or what. I planted 210 tomatoes, have 10 apple trees, 5 cherry trees. grown a lot products. Even a garden. All gone within one second. This is starting not to be fun anymore. Sorry, had to get this out. It's staring to become very frustrating.

posted in Farm Up on May 21, 13 1:16 AM
To the moderators

Please let us know when the technical problems are fixed. Especially, the problem with the continue button. I understand you are looking into this problem and I am grateful but I don't want to spend money to have the same problem happening to me again. It's bad enough that I lost all my hard work the first time around and to start over again. I was on level 1 for don't know how long because of the continue button wasn't working. I finally now on level 4. BF did refund my money, but I took pride in not using my own money. I only used my money like taken out a loan from the bank. I love this game because it teaches not only time management but how to budget. I wished that I can own this game but the fun of this is not using my own money unless in emergencies.

Well, back to the farm. I have pumpkins to pick and roses to plant.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator