Posts created by badgerfann

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 14 6:04 PM
Great post! Would love to see an update with "neighbors" that you can add. Similar to Dark Manor. That way it is easier to find and add people.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 30, 14 4:13 PM
I can't seem to figure out the flower clue on Level 46...."I don't even". Any help out there?

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 14 7:14 AM
I'm struggling with the concept on this one and strategy on this one. Anyone have tips?

Nevermind....I figured out that you need to do the inner circle first....and that the spaces can hold 2 leaf parts each.

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 14 8:28 PM
XCalburLdy wrote:i HAVE REACHED A CERTAIN POINT TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME IN THE MOUNTAIN PART AND THERE IS A MINI GAME THAT HAS GREEN CIRCLES ON THE LEFT YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE AND ORANGE ON THE RIGHT, ONCE ARRANGED PROPERLY THE LOCK SHOULD OPEN. i HAVE GOTTEN THE ORANGE SIDE OPEN BUT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I DO THE GREEN SIDE IT WILL NOT OPEN. I LEFT THE GAME AND WENT BACK IN AND THE ORANGE SIDE WAS STILL DONE BUT THE GREEN WAS RESET, TRIED AGAIN AND IT STILL DID NOT WORK, I ALSO DOUBLE CHECKED TO MAKE SURE IT WAS RIGHT IN THE STRATEGY GUIDE AND IT IS. IF I CANT GET THE LOCK TO OPEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTINUE AND FINISH THE GAME, VERY DISAPPOINTED AS I WAS HAVING A BLAST PLAYING THIS.

I had the same issue. Make sure you have actually chipped the ice off the fish statue by the telescope and clicked on the green circle solution, so that it says "maybe I should remember this"

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 9, 13 8:11 AM
trash piles and ruined buildings affect luxury as well. So make sure those are cleaned up. Buildings need food to run, the more you upgrade the food the less is needed.

There is a feather on the right side up by the head....took me forever to find it. Was playing on a mode where skip was not allowed.

Ziggy_Zigster wrote:@Gill_Dudley - I would right-click on the icon I mentioned and 'uncheck' the 'hidden' option and select 'run as administrator' (If you have Vista or above), then I would try to launch the game. I wish this forum allowed posting of screenshots cause it would be much easier to explain it.

It appears to be an issue with the BFG client, you cannot run the game from it, you have to run it as a completely separate process - I would suggest the developers fix this, as selling a game on BigFish that you cannot run with their own client seems a bit absurd to me.

@Vampyrlady2264 - Glad it worked for you. ) Hopefully it will for others as well.

Must you have already purchased game in order to make this work? I just want to play the demo. I'm running Windows 7 and have found the game folder in Program Files (x86). However, when I enter the folder I do not find an .exe listed anywhere. I'll probably just wait and buy it on another game site.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 6, 13 8:55 AM
Never mind, figured it out. Thought I needed a berry crusher for the yogurt, but just need milk & berries.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 6, 13 8:40 AM
Any tips for getting 3 stars? I am never able to get enough money to pay for orb, while getting the yogurt made as well.

posted in Kingdom Tales on Jul 24, 13 6:58 AM
Start by clearing stone pile next to home base and build a farm in the open plot. Once stone pile cleared, save the deer blocking the trail on the lower right side (not the one with the dragon). Build a stonecutters in the first empty plot and upgrade fully. Buy 600 stone and build a magic pavilion in the other empty space and start upgrading your residence. Buy 400 more stone and finish upgrading residence.

When you have 30 magic, save the last deer. Buy 600 stone and build another magic pavilion in empty space. Pretty straight forward from here....when you have 50 magic remove a dragon, buy stone, build & upgrade a residence. Get rid of last dragon, build & upgrade last residence.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 12:10 PM
Never mind, I figured I would find it as soon as I posted.....and I did.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 12:08 PM
These show up as glowing squares, most times blocking an area you need to get to. The object is to recreate the sequence of runes on the seal with the same sequence on your green gem (found down from the map, to the left of your inventory). Once you have the sequence entered on the gem, pick it up and put it over the seal.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 12:06 PM
I'm toward the end of the game and in the pirate puzzle for the 2nd time. I have a knife and a saw. The brush and plank are still grayed out. My question is where do I use the saw? I have moused over the whole area and not found an area I can interact with. The SG indicates someplace over the wheel of the cannon, but nothing happens when I put the saw there. Anyone have a better direction for me?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 13 12:03 PM
Only thing I would suggest is to make sure the horse heads are both pointing in the same direction. I originally had them in the wrong spots. and they were pointing away from each other.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 3, 13 3:19 PM
Another level you have to move fast on....Start by opening the chests and chopping trees. Build a quarry, a grove and 2 more quarries. With 1st sandlewood from grove pay trader on left above hut. Use the materials you receive to upgrade the quarries. Once you have 60 stone pay the trader on the right and upgrade the grove with the mana you receive.

Once you have 200 stone build bridge, open chest on right, pay bandit 30 sandlewood and open that chest. Chop down all the trees. Pay last bandit on top of screen. Build a hut. Pay trader in middle of screen above bridge to get the large mana. Upgrade hut, if you have enough sandlewood pay trader by statue to get the speed sandels and repair the statue.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 3, 13 8:16 AM
You need to pay the bandit blocking the path the 150 sandelwood you received from the chests.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 2, 13 2:13 PM
You will have to be more specific with your problem, since the 4th statue is completed just like the first 3. You click on the site and then click on the arrow button to the left of the bubble. Do you not have access to the site? Make sure you have removed all the stone obstructions around the statues.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 2, 13 2:05 PM
You will have to do quite a bit of clicking with this level. Start off by opening all the chests, but don't collect the horn of plenty yet. Collect the food and speed sandels. Send some workers to chop down the trees and the others to start repairing the statues. You will have enough mana to repair all the statues to level one. Kill ghosts when you can, especially if they get close to your entrance. Repair the field and upgrade once, collect the horn of plenty. As soon as you have 150 food, trade with the guy below the field for 1000 mana. Then start upgrading the statues again. I started with the ones closest to the entrance and then worked my way back down the line. It's pretty straight forward from here. Collect food, trade for mana and upgrade the statues, killing ghosts as much as you can.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 1, 13 8:07 AM
Start by opening the two chests and fishing in the pond. Continue fishing as much as possible. With your first stone pay trader on right of screen to get 25 mana. Repair market. Fish and collect food until you have 200, then trade for 100 wood. Pay bandit 25 wood. Build a grove and a quarry, clear rocks and build 2 quarries. When you have 100 food build a hut. Trade 200 stone for wood. Pay bandit 10 sandlewood for access to stone. Trade 200 stone for wood and pay trader on left side of screen for mana. Upgrade your 2nd hut. Continue fishing all through this. Start upgrading your quarries, trade 200 stone again for wood, repair 2 more quarries. Repair temple, trade 100 sandlewood for mana. Upgrade last quarry. As soon as you have 250 food, get the gem from the rock. You should finish just before gold ends.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 1, 13 7:42 AM
Start by opening the chests on the right side of screen. At the same time start repairing the quarries and fields. With the supplies from the chests repaid the grove. Open the chest on the bottom of the screen to get horn of plenty and build a hut in the empty lot. Repair the temple and trade for 1000 mana. Repair the hospital and heal sick workers. As soon as you have 500 stone pay the bandit on top of screen. Pay the trader behind bandit 10 stone for the weight scales. Open chest to get speed sandels. Start trading food and stone for wood. Trade for 500 mana at temple and upgrade hut. You should finish in plenty of time for gold.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator