Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 6:23 PM
Open the souvenir room and click on any empty space to begin.

posted in Dangerous Games: Illusionist Collector's Edition on Mar 6, 15 5:46 PM
Is it me or are these CEs getting shorter????

To all you big fishies who give hints on the forums, thank you so much! I usually don't need to ask for help, someone else already has. I just read through the questions. I appreciate all you skilled folks!

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 15 7:31 PM
Ditto.........I can see the gem, sure can't get it!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 9:55 AM
I think you need the recipe first?

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 10:21 AM
Took me about eight tries............first code is 3-4-1, wait til they stop moving. Second code is 1-2-3-5, wait til they stop moving. Third code is 1-5-4-3-2. I had to reset at least eight times.

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 5:50 AM
I also am unable to do the souvenirs in the extras. Locks me up tighter than a clam's a__! Tried about six times, gotta task manager to get out. I played the entire game without problems so no biggie, just annoying.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 2:36 PM
Agreed........rather abrupt! Not pleased.

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Dec 19, 14 7:37 PM
I'm only half an hour into it, loved the opening and storyline. HOGs are pretty easy, always love collectible extras. With the map ( I hate to use hints) I don't think I'll look for walk through. Great game, I have all of yours. Keep up the good work1

posted in Christmas Wonderland 4 on Dec 17, 14 12:47 PM
Clock on left side above tunnel ( I thought it was luggage I was looking for).Can't remember what the others were, sorry.

My second run.....couldn't get the strap to work first time, had to restart. THIS time. I put the rod only on the window, used press part to pull abbot out, THEN pulled hook out of inventory, added strap, added ring, grabbed abbot and out the window after attaching chain.

posted in Blue Tear on Nov 7, 14 11:52 AM
You don't need the lever, just back out of the boat closeup and aim your cursor across the water.

posted in Blue Tear on Nov 7, 14 11:12 AM
It looks like you need the winch handle first for pulling in the trunk. I don't have it yet.

posted in Blue Tear on Nov 7, 14 10:55 AM
Same problem, sitting rumbling away, boat going nowhere!

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 14 2:13 PM
Katiejean, thanks for the help. I would never have found the compass without you!

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 10, 14 10:39 AM
I am on my second time around, misses one hook on the ship. Been EVERYWHERE and cannot find it. HELP!

posted in Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness on Oct 10, 14 10:35 AM
I absolutely loved this game. It has all the bells and whistles of a CE at an SE price. All kinds of goodies, morphs, achievements, great story line, good graphics, a ten for me! Thank you for a great game.

I started the game three times cuz I couldn't go back and pick up the ones I missed. Finally figured it's a lost cause, will just take what I can get. I missed them because my battery was dead, then couldn't backtrack. Oh, well.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 14 12:19 PM
Finished game plus bonus! SOOO disappointed I couldn't tell how many morphs I missed as there is no count anywhere, got all the paintings, no extra HOS. Enjoyed the game but without the extras I like I won't play it again.

The fourth clock in the street scene outside the music shop never appeared. I went back six times, could not get it. I've restarted this darn thing three times to get all the clocks, so guess it's time for another start!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator