Posts created by aim4stars

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 13, 14 2:52 PM
Thanks for the info on the other developers and artists involved in creating our wonderful games, Rumbi!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 13, 14 11:41 AM
A lot of the artisans who develop these games are from the Ukraine. I learned this a while back doing research on the names of the artists and developers listed in the credits of some of the great HOPA games in the Big Fish line up...Puppet town, Dire Grove, Royal Detective and the like...

It is possible the unrest in that region of the world has resulted in a slow down.

We have an artist friend from Serbia who was working with us on an art project who had very limited access to internet and computer during the conflict there several years ago.

This also accounts for why the game refreshes around 3 p.m. central time and why there are so many odd misspellings and names like Prosper Bull.. I think this is a literal translation....very sweet actually.

I find the flubs sort of endearing .

I don't know if this is the reason for the slow down in further development of the game or not, but it could be.

Happy gaming, everyone!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 13, 14 10:58 AM
I am sure the maid is Emily Van Camp - star of Revenge. The shape of her nose and her gamin smile are very very unique.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 10:45 AM
A lot of the artisans who develop these games are from the Ukraine. I learned this a while back doing research on the names of the artists and developers listed in the credits of some of the great HOPA games in the Big Fish line up...Puppet town, Dire Grove, Royal Detective and the like...

It is possible the unrest in that region of the world has resulted in a slow down.

We have an artist friend from Serbia who was working with us on an art project who had very limited access to internet and computer during the conflict there several years ago.

just sayin'

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 10:37 AM
Good point Marjanstar!!
Too much up front makes others not want to contribute - they don't get much reward for it
Too little up front make others feel you are not invested
Those percentages seem good.
You can always check in later and finish off feeding the dragon when you are down to the wire. Thanks for the thread.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 10:05 AM
All my best regards, Yunice. It has been great having you as my good neighbor!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 9, 14 7:35 AM
Thank you afspam!! Great thread. Bullying has no place in Rooms of Memory. Report the incident to a moderator and to Big Fish and block them from messaging you in the forum. I have found Customer Support to be very proactive in many matters, also.

Please know that those of us who are kind far outnumber the very few meanies. We can get rid of these folks by deleting them as neighbors, reporting them and then getting back to having fun.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 9, 14 7:21 AM
I knew when I got all those gifts that you were going...will miss playing this great game with you. You have been a super neighbor. Thanks for all the good times

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 5, 14 12:09 PM
Yes, indeed...I have made all of the funny mistakes mentioned here and more. About a week into visiting neighbors and vanquishing their ghosts, I decided to introduce myself. I was hoping that my neighbors would see how helpful I had been and vanquish ghosts at my manor (pesky things!). My letter said Hi! I got rid of some ghosts and fed some creatures at your manor today. Glad to meet you. (or some such)...Anyway, right away my mailbox filled up with neighbors' LOLs and notes saying "Thank you but, the ghosts and creatures you see at my manor are not the ones I see."...wow, I was sure embarrassed

I still don't know what not to gift. If someone doesn't indicate they need something I will send them a nice charge you can't get from playing runes, like ore or flint or red buttons, but if I am out of free gifts I send a valuable charge from my war chest, maybe something from the pebbles postcard, or icy glimmer or some such.

When I was a newbie I didn't have a bunch of blue hats or air kisses and used to send those but I guess that was a no no...

I still get chided by some neighbors about sending dragons eggs or flint or something etc. but I usually do that for special friends who have done something nice and in addition to other gifts. Oh well, what's a girl to do?

I like writing to my neighbors. It is so fun. You are from all over the world!!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Aug 4, 14 8:41 AM
Thanks for the help...I realized that it was a mere single bush that was blocking a path next to a Shaman that was preventing me from moving forward...In future I will have to look carefully for bushes and shrubs that need cutting.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jul 29, 14 11:08 AM
I advanced past the chapter called"Higher and Higher" and finally made it "Behind the Wall". I have managed to heal one villager and rescue one survivor. Where are the other survivors? Where is the gold? I am completely stuck.

I have started this level over twice. Did I collect a gold bar too early?? I didn't think I did.

I have 3 coffee beans, plenty of food, granite, silver and boards but I am running out of trees.

I healed the villager and gave him the cocoa bean pods. Everything sort of fizzled out right about there.

There is an elder on the lower level but I can't talk to him until I bring him all the gold and all the survivors. I have gone through the rock and built the granite and silver mines. I don't see anyplace else to go. What am I missing fellow explorers??

Please help me.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 28, 14 8:03 AM
I have won the nails, mahogony for bridge repair but these items do not show up in inventory...So I am quitting the game.
Developers, get your act together.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 19, 14 10:56 AM
After searching the cellar 12 times in Octopus mode and still no orange leaf I am giving up on this quest. Funny part is I could buy the rewards in the trunk for far less crystals and far less effort.

Slow or No success in other areas either. Suspect this is an attempted money/resources drain.

Pass

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 2, 14 6:53 AM
Big Fish Games app Free to Play section is entirely blank.
Cannot Play Rooms of Memory, Dark Manor etc.
I uninstalled the BF Games Manager App but it did no good.
What's up guys??

Log on to Rooms of Memory online from
http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/23808/rooms-of-memory-free-to-play/index.html

instead of Big Fish Games app
Note: be sure you are logged in to your Big Fish Game account before loading your game.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 2, 14 6:32 AM
Entire page where Rooms of Memory usually is, along with other free to play games -- is entirely blank.
Re-installed Big Fish Games manager -- no use. Still no Rooms of Memory.

Others here say theirs re-loaded. Mine has not.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 19, 14 12:44 PM
I find there is a law of diminishing returns that kicks in as you move up the experience ladder in games like this, Dark Manor, Found, etc...I decided to play Rooms of Memory at a slower pace. I am having more fun now..Happy gaming everyone.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 19, 14 12:35 PM
Competed in 9 tournaments, won 5, lost 2, and 2 froze up ---- here's the kicker..I only got credit for playing in 1 tournament...Don't waste your time, crystals on these broken quests/

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 19, 14 12:32 PM
Waste of time and energy...freezes continuously...don't really care that developers are "working on it"...giving up on tournament competitions.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 14 2:00 PM
Cannot see objects...only have regular pointer..no magnifying glass appears when HOS load. Help

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 12:44 PM
Issue: Installed game okay but it plays only in small screen even though the option for Full Screen is checked. I already have my screen resolution adjusted to 1024 x 768 (or higher). My screen ration is correct according to your Help menu. My settings re: screen ration are not the problem.
I tried to go into App Data/Roaming/Midnight Castle but could not find Midnight Castle in that line up. Don't even know if that's the correct solution.
Please step me through the fix for this
I have contacted Big Fish Tech support but thought others might already know a fix.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator