Posts created by Melymc

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 29, 14 10:36 PM
WOW. You can not get very far, very fast. I've gotten VERY frustrated. I thought it would be a good game, and it might be. I downloaded it right away. I want my money back. It keeps freezing, especially during the puzzles. I don't even want to bother with it any more. Obviously I'm not the only one. I've only ever complained about one other game. Do I address this on here about a refund for this game?

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 9, 14 11:30 PM
Thank you very much ladies (mamajay & LizzieK)!! I appreciate your help! It seems like a fun little game, I believe I will get it.

Mamajay....please don't even say that! Lol! I saw that movie too, even though it did seem like it at the time, thank goodness it wasn't that bad, the snow eventually stopped. Although it snowed again today, if you can believe it. We have been on a red travel warning all week, emergency travel only, all the schools have been closed. Thanks for your sympathy, I have Always wanted to go to Australia! Hopefully some day I make it. If I can be figure out how to be knocked out for the two day plane ride . Lol. Have a great day!

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 7, 14 10:36 PM
I was just wondering approximately how long it took people to finish this game? I appreciate any help anyone can give me! I hope everyone who is being hit by the blizzard weather (like I am) is safe and comfortable! Thank you!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 4 on Dec 31, 13 8:20 PM
Can anyone please help me with this? I obviously see where they show how many presents are in each scene, but where does it say how many Nativity figures are in the scene? The only place I saw it was after the scene was over. Am I missing it? Any help would be great! Thank you so much! Happy New Year everyone!

You guys are hilarious! I'm stuck in the Midwest. It's freezing here too. They can NEVER predict the weather right though. We were suppose to be buried under a foot of snow by tonight. Everyone ran out bought out the bread and water, because you know you need bread and water, lol. We only got maybe 3"-4" in the last couple of days. I wonder if they do it to help out the grocery stores . Later fellow deep freeze detectives .

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 4:41 AM
I am buying the game after writing this. I love the evidence board concept! I tried to look, did you guys also do Enigmatis:The Mists of Ravenwood game? That is one of my top three favorite games, and it shares that concept. If not sorry to bring it up! But, I do enjoy collecting the clues, it's not that hard to do. The game flows well, and like I said the storyline keeps you interested. I hate when the artwork is fuzzy, or too cartoon-ish, because for me it is hard to appreciate. There is none of that here. It is clear and beautiful, and allows you to appreciate the time that people took to create it. Great game, keep them coming! Have a great holiday season!

posted in Punished Talents: Seven Muses Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 13 3:28 AM
Hello, I have just started playing this game but I already love it! The graphics are beautiful. I appreciate the fact that we have the option to turn off sparkles, that's not the case with most nowadays. I just like the custom option period! I like the black bar comments and the morphing objects, and I love the storyline.
However, if you are looking for suggestions, it is always nice to have options other than the HO scene, like match 3 or something new with HO scene, not just looking for the items. But, like I said I just started the game. Maybe that's the case later and I haven't reached it yet. Otherwise, I really like the game, great job!

Thank you very much Lilac13! I really appreciate your answer! Have a wonderful week!

What does "beta" version mean? I seen it mentioned a few times and wondered. Thanks! Have a great day!

Can anyone please tell me how long this game is? How many chapters it has? I'd appreciate it! I know it just came out, but some of ya'll are fast! Thanks for any help!

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 6, 13 9:20 PM
Thank you Big Fish for a great SE game! I am extremely grateful for it. Thanks to my friend, orphaned, I have found the fun in some match 3 games, but HO/adventure is my favorite! I am so happy with this non-CE game! The story was good, as was the mini-games. There was some surprising moments in the game, SPOILER ALERT!, like when one of the bad guys suddenly shot at us and hit the computer. Anyway, I love the wonderful, harder CE games with all the bells and whistles, but I also absolutely love games like this!

Thanks a lot ladies! Thanks PTBT! I think I might buy it. That or use a couple of PCC punches. I don't know. I do have a small collection. My luck would be they won't run a sale this weekend for this game , I won't buy it now, and miss out on getting the extra game . Lol. Gotta go make my decision. Thanks again all!

Has anyone finished this game? How long did it take? It doesn't matter what mode you played on. I like this game and have to decide if I want to buy it now, or wait to buy it with a sale or not. But, if it's long enough I may go ahead and buy it, because I have 4 PCC's and the 3 more that you get with a CE will get me a free game, but I have to decide before the close of the day. So, if you all could answer in the next few hours that would be great! Have a wonderful evening!

Happy Halloween everyone!
(that's my costume lol)

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 5:08 PM
Ok woman WHAT? LOL! JK! What is XAIPE?

Off to work later! Have a good night playing!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 3:01 AM
Hi 4_N_6, I haven't finished the game yet, so what I'm about to say is what I THINK you have to do. Or what I gathered from my friends here and the directions. You can not collect the "collectables" yet (when you play the main game ). You Have to find ALL of the roses to be able to enter the hidden chapters (I know how dare they, lol), and you enter them just like you enter the game or bonus chapter. Now since I haven't finished I don't know about the collectable room, But I a*s*s*-u-me lol! that it opens up also at the end of game. I'm sure you have to have all those roses! It may be in the extras? I hope this helps! Have a great week! Happy Halloween!

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 12:36 AM
Thanks all for your input, dobbiemijnboekje, orphaned, & edmee1947! I did buy the game! I haven't gone back to it yet, I'm trying to finish Nevertales.

Hi Tammy! How is everything in Greece? Good I hope!

Have a great week everyone and a Happy Halloween!

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 11:12 PM
Thanks dobbiemijnboekje! If it lasts at least five hours, and it was a good game I'll usually get it. Thank you so much for answering me! I really appreciate it! I'm not that fast of a player, so a long game for me is probably longer than others. Again thanks, and you have a wonderful and happy weekend!

*By the way, did you like the game?
Or if anyone else sees this in the next hour, please let me know if it was a good game. Thanks!

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 5:49 AM
You guys are hilarious! I love both of the furry fellas . Well, my is of the female persuasion and my is of the male persuasion. That's why they challenge each other! Good thing she's somewhat bigger. Lol. Tookat that's what I was going to tell them, about the mini-game. That you have to make the milk. I know it looks like the box is it because it says the milk, but it's not. That was kind of misleading. By the way, how in the world do you write without it showing up?

On a different subject real quick, has anyone else had this happen....... BigFish isn't counting my posts right. Not that it is a big deal, but I had three different 69 LoL (posts maybe they were messing with me) and I have had two 70 posts. I haven't paid that much attention before. I wonder what is up? Anyway have a great Sunday & happy gaming!

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 2:27 AM
Has anyone finished the game yet? If so can you please let me know how long it took you please. It doesn't matter what mode you played in, just let me know. I really appreciate it. With only five chapters and one bonus, and how far I got in the demo, it seems pretty short. Even with the "sale" it's still $12. So like I said any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks all! Have a good weekend!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 8:36 PM
Oh, BFG xxx out the beginning of my word " assuming". Not sure why there is four x's there though? So that is what I was saying. Lol. Sorry, for my potty mouth! Lol!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator