Posts created by DerekJeterFan1

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Mar 27, 15 1:18 PM
You should still have quests to do although other people seem to be having the same problem. If there are no quests up, click on what looks like a quill pen up in the corner. Sometimes this gets clicked and it hides all quests.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Mar 27, 15 1:16 PM
You have to water your flower boxes (select a townsperson or your hero and click on the flower box) you have to water several times to get red. A dialogue box will come up and Dwayne will pay you.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Mar 27, 15 12:29 PM
Sorry. I just found another discussion on how to do it.

posted in Airport Mania 2: Wild Trips on Mar 27, 15 12:24 PM
Does anybody know how to give the flower to the monkey in stage 6?

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Mar 27, 15 12:17 PM
I'm having problems with Westward 3 & 4 loading quickly. They used to load fairly quickly but they are slow now (sometimes takes ten minutes or more). Once it does come on, it is very slow moving around the game. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Mar 27, 15 12:13 PM
I'm having problems with Westward 3 & 4 loading quickly. They used to load fairly quickly but they are slow now (sometimes takes ten minutes or more). Once it does come on, it is very slow moving around the game. I'm going to post this in the Westward 4 forum in case anybody knows there.

posted in Farmscapes on Mar 17, 15 5:58 PM
Yes you need to pop the ball.

posted in Farmscapes on Mar 17, 15 5:57 PM
Usually you just match five regular squares in a row to make a bomb, then blow the golden squares apart. If you get enough bombs, you get a beehive which lets you pick a type of fruit and bees take all of that particular square.

posted in Farmscapes on Mar 17, 15 5:55 PM
The tips may be just to make the game fun.

posted in Next Stop on Mar 17, 15 5:51 PM
This is a really fun game, not to much challenge though.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Mar 17, 15 5:42 PM
Which level is this?

posted in Bus Driver on Dec 20, 14 10:23 AM
StrangeSounds200 wrote:Concerning blinkers and the keyboard: You can go into your game settings and reconfigure which buttons you want for blinkers, mirrors, etc.

For instance, in my game, I have the a and d keys configured for the left and right blinkers, the Tab key serves to operate the door, the space bar - the horn, and the c button to control cab vision. I also use the q button for the left mirror and the e button for the right mirror.

On my yoke, I have forward and brakes on the y axis - (the forward and backward on the yoke handle_. Also, once I'm stopped (using back pressure) - then I can go into reverse by again neutralizing the y-handle, then pulling back again to back up.

I could not get the x axis, (left and right handle movements,) to operate steering - I could not configure the game to recognize the left and right x-axis movements. So, I use twisting the yoke to turn left or right. That works.

I've reconfigured my keyboard that way. Works a lot better! Thanks!

posted in Bus Driver on Dec 20, 14 10:21 AM
I've had a lot of problems with people pulling in front of me too. Kept me from getting perfect scores many times!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Dec 20, 14 10:06 AM
You are able to continue if you build the train station and do the gold town quest. If you select the icon in the station the train will bring a set amount of gold every time it comes to the station. Also if you have plenty of lumber camps, you can sell the lumber at the trading post to get more money.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jul 3, 14 2:42 PM
Does anybody know how to unlock grapes? I unlocked the winery but not the grapes yet.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jul 3, 14 2:37 PM
The spoiler is below. Highlight it to see it.
You have to give the guy supplies to take back to your old town. Once you give him
all the supplies he needs, he'll show you how to build a winery.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jul 3, 14 2:31 PM
It took me seven stables to get the black horse.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Jun 18, 14 9:22 AM
I didn't even know there was a Westward V because of the name change. I just got the game today.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jun 18, 14 8:50 AM
After I completed the ghost town quest I got a headless horseman that came out of one of my cemeteries. I can control him but I don't know what to do with it. His job says "pumpkin carver". Does anyone know what he does?

posted in Roads of Rome II on Sep 13, 13 5:06 AM
Thanks for the help! I can finally finish that level!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator