Posts created by cora1012

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 14 1:13 AM
Ran the Owl was pictured as one of the prizes at Red Mine at Elko,Nevada. I did the search got no Owl and it is not pictured there anymore. Could it be playing Hide and Seek?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 14 5:50 PM
The Witch of Endor & Cat wish to thank you for the Pegasus Egg. Arrived today.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 14 1:50 AM
Easily done once you have access to the pirate ship. You can collect enough items to craft "Ancestor's Spirit" 10 times. Costs no $ to craft and the amulet is worth $2000 to sell. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 14 9:50 PM
I'm only about halfway through Escape from the Grotto. I figure it's only going to get worse from there. Downright dizzy from running in circles and stubbornly refusing to let it get the better of me. Oh how I love/hate this game! The developers must be rolling on the floor laughing at the whole lot of us. Do or die is my mantra at this point!Good luck to all.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 24, 14 2:55 AM
I feel your pain.After many many many frustrating months of breeding I finally got a Jeeode. Then almost immediately I hatched both Arakulele and Nebulob. Quite a change after just having a multitude of Ghazts and Grumpies. I had to use torches to get my first Whisp since then no problems breeding Whisp or Jeeode without torches. Hang in there ..Patience and Perseverance will eventually pay off. Selling your unwanted off spring is an added bonus with the new Shard/Diamond exchange. Good Luck all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 14 2:40 AM
Just noticed that the slime on the ship by the Kraken at Mirror lake spells out Mom.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 7:05 PM
As I posted on other thread. I shut down computer after up-date. Once I restarted got back on No prob.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 7:04 PM
Yahoo!!!! installed and validated in 2 minutes. Got cannot connect message so I shut down computer and restarted. Got back on no problems. Getting find items through quest trail. So far so good. The Witch of Endor & Cat are back on track... Good luck to all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 14 12:46 AM
I was in the same boat had 46 out of 50 then the next day it reduced to 30/50. Today I was still way short of the goal but I got the reward after doing 8 HO scenes. Yahoo!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 9, 14 10:20 PM
Lucky me.. Got a humbug on first try and after many many many many months finally got a Jeeode on water island. Now my dilemma to breed hatch 2 more before shipping one each to ethereal Island. I still haven't been able to replace Reebro or Ghazt on the regular islands. Rather have the coin than shards as the Ethies are monster money makers. Wish me luck and tons more patience/

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 14 9:40 PM
Mi Mrs Puzzler! Glad to see your post because you're one of my friends. I want to gift U,but didn't know if you were locked out(L18). Let me know if The Witch of Endor and can send U a That U will receive.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 14 9:36 PM
MrsPuzzler wrote:Just wondering where everyone is in the game. Most of us have reached level 18. Just want to compare achievements. Detective-Completed. 8000/10000 flowers, Do all-completed, 344/500 crafted items crafted 5 pets, Gamer-completed, Sharp eyed completed. $16000 coins 91 diamonds. Am wondering what will happen when the game continues.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 10, 14 1:29 AM
I agree it's no scam. Clear from the start that the bonus was insignificant. Didn't care .Used my hard earned gelt and bought them all just because I liked them. Just like real life. Back to the grindstone to make more to buy more stuff. No regrets.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 9, 14 11:56 PM
I feel your pain.The Ethies are very difficult. I moved over Ghazt,Grumpy and Reebro and after months I finally got a Whisp today. I still haven't been able to replace a Reebro or Ghazt on a regular island and the Jeeode continues to elude me. This is definitely a patience game. The good outcome of all of this,is that be selling all the unwanted offspring on reg.island I finally made enough $ to buy a Wubbox.Have patience my friend Hang in there.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 7, 14 3:31 PM
Lucky me .got 2 in a row. No torches Both breeders at L15.Now if I could only get that elusive Jeeode.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 1:54 AM
Yup.. got your gift and the continues to favor you! I wonder if that darned egg will ever show up to hatch. Also sent U a private message.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 1:52 AM
GogaO wrote:
cora1012 wrote:Hello GogaT glad to see u back. The Witch of Endor and her will send u something tonight. Worried about hitting L18 so I will give away stuff I need just to play slower. I have lots of shards too just in case u need some.

Got it, thanks much.
Did you get my gift? :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 14 1:48 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll just be extra careful on choosing the profiles and keep the off the keyboard.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 14 12:53 AM
Some of my friends have started a new game because of the level lock out. (?) Is it possible to remove your gift requests on the old profile or is it that you cannot access that game at all? I've almost mis-clicked and sent gifts to the old profile. Just wondering,I'd hate to waste a gifting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 14 9:55 PM
Hello GogaT glad to see u back. The Witch of Endor and her will send u something tonight. Worried about hitting L18 so I will give away stuff I need just to play slower. I have lots of shards too just in case u need some.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator