Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 14 2:12 AM
A very very Happy Birthday Rose may all your birthday wishes become tomorrow's reality!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 17, 14 2:24 AM
We do not know each other but I wanted to say sorry no message sooner eldest daughter's wedding yesterday I also have on going medical issues so I know what you may be going through. I truly hope that you get better very very soon and I truly hope and wish you have a very speedy recovery. Skell 169 playing as Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 27, 14 10:50 PM
My daughter also seriously damaged her ankle and she rushed to walk on it again and it took her more double the time to heal properly please let your body heal by taking it slowly all the best for your recovery, Hope the medication takes away some of the pain. Good Luck Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 14 11:41 AM
I for one would also like to see a sale on gold and diamondsd it would help tremendously alot of other ftp games have them just like singing monsters are having one at this moment in time, come on BFG it couldn't hurt to have one!!!!!! Skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 14 11:38 PM
I have just come back to my game after 36 hours away to find that my wheel of fortune actually for a change has some worthwhile items to spin for the past few weeks my wheel just had what you get from doing a normal HOS within the castle this is my wheel today;

1. Wand
2. Unique Food
3. Unique Stamp/Red/Brown Stamp
4. Squirrel Egg
5. Special Food
6. Jackpot Star
7. Free Spin
8. Diamond
9. Symbol of Doom
10 Crystal Ball
11.Unusual Stamp/Blue Stamp
12.Sign of Rocky Throne

All I all you would call this a very good wheel of fortune I was pleasantly surprised but what is the problem I hear you asking well the first 6 spins = 6 WANDS can someone please work out the odds of this because I am sorry but I feel that the wheel is fixed I am one of the people that are unable to spend real money as they say on this game and yes I have enjoyed it but come on. Disabled lady fixed income do not have enough to pay to play and for this I am sorry to elephant and Bfg but I just do not feel that the wheel is random, a few weeks ago when I was attempting to win a Panda Egg the wheel spluttered stopped restarted and no I did not get the egg, how can this happen!!! You pay the money for your spin the only time is should stop is on completion of the full amount of rotations it does. It should not splutter,or stop then carry on, if the spluttering and stopping had not occurred it would I am 99% sure that it would have landed on the egg because when it stopped for the second time it landed on the item next to the egg. So I say shame on you for fixing what should be a randomly generated prize and not just the items that are worthless. I will say it again I am utterly disgusted with the wheel of fortune!!! Rona/Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 14 2:40 AM
Am I correct in my thinking that you only get the reward for the daily quest you are on upon completion of the entire quest, and that you get nothing for a partial completion, I saw in another posting that people do believe that you do get rewarded for only partial completion which I must say does not make sense to me!! Please do not think I am on about the chest's that you are given occasionally I am talking about when you are first given the quest what you will receive is at the bottom of the list, I am talking about that reward and nothing else by the way I play on PC. Thank you in advance for the answers that I am sure will come from my fellow MC addict's. Happy gaming to you all Rona/Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 14 2:27 AM
When we all completed level 29 a certain object that we had repaired was used this made the resident in the front of the castle by the well go away and when that occured the greenary went aswell just like it was never there. I do hope you can follow this answer trying not to spoil it for those that have not reached there yet. I do hope you all follow what I am saying and what I am trying very hard not to say. Happy gaming all Rona/Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 14 4:26 AM
Would you please add me to the growing list my worst Hos for this by far is the ship it also occours it other places, It is so annoying I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del then log off than re-enter the game. My player names are Rona and Paulette. Many thanks for making the petition. Good luck to making them listen!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 2:08 AM
That is what I am doing I am just going round doing all the Hos's to get all items given from each scene so I will have plenty for when the newest update arrives and you also need all items so that you can gift friends on the earlier levels. Rona.

Happy Gaming burnettchic318 just enjoy the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 4:28 AM
I have been playing MC for some time now and I am sorry but I have never heard of a beaded ticket sorry Tizzie87 but you have lost me completely. Hope you find your answer from Rona.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 1:19 AM
It is an absolute fact that the wheel of fortune is rigged to take your gold, I have two games on the go on my first game I have a fair amount of money though on my second I did for a short while then on level 19 a lot of crafting took it down and then I get 2 eggs at once a Manticore and a Dragon I did manage to get both and without spending a fortune because all I normally get is plain staps or wands or crystal balls. Now we come to yesterday evening what appears a Panda's egg appears on my wheel needless to say that game is now very close to being bankrupt They dangle the carrot and I am afraid I bit!!! The first two eggs were given to friends as I had been gifted them. I hereby proclaim the wheel of fortune be called The Wheel of Shame or Wheel of the Stolen Fortune. Good luck to all that try to win Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 3:12 PM
Hello Rona here I always try and help as many as I can every day I use up my alloted amount of gifting on each of my games and would like to take the opportunity so say a big THANK YOU to all that have helped me that includes you cynththemoler and Tigress1-2u and others too many to name and yes this group of people are very generous many many thanks all

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 4:41 PM
Well I will join this group too I am number six in all but one of my hos's and in that one i'm fifth a very minimal improvement, I read in another post that you can only go as low as sixth in your own game so where would we all be if they did real positions for us, now I am off to have a little cry bye bye everyone sorry if I just upset anyone!! Rona happy gaming I hope

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 4:26 PM
I believe the next thing that is coming is filling the Hos's with the blooming greenery and flowers so that we cannot find the flowers and if like me that is how you finance playing we are all in trouble, if that is what happens I will be saying good bye Midnight Castle' as a disabled player I cannot pay for diamonds and gold just have not got the funds. But I agree the game is looking impressive and the graphics are great. Well done Dev's from Rona Happy gaming everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 4:18 PM
Hello CharleyAK when you press cont-Alt-Del do you have log off as an option if you do then press that one it look like your being shut down be patient it will take you back to your desk top and then just re-enter the castle if it happens more than twice on the same scene consecetively just skip the scence for a while, that is what I have done. With me it is the boat hos where pirate Pete is that is my blank scence occurs if I am going to get one it happened three times in a row I just left it out for the rest of the time I played that night, next day it was fine. Hope this was helpful Rona good luck.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 4:04 PM
Well done my friend Cynthia hoping all is well with you and your furry friends down there in the lovliest part of our fair country if you manage another Hippo would you consider Paulette, my friend all I have as a trade is a manticore if you would like it it is yours sounds like your having some fun really pleased for you cynthia your friend Rona / Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 5:42 PM
Hello Pandora 7777 My name is Rona and I have a gold Bearing Turtle called Elliott and yes I would say he has lived up to his name he has brought me 2 Gold chests, a fair few sparkling silver chests and a few rusty metal chests but all in all I am very very happy with my Gold Bearing Turtle Elliott have fun hunting in the castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 4:41 PM
Hi to all

I would like to trade these eggs for a parrot egg

Hopping Tiger Snail Gold bearing Turtle

Please private message me if your interested my game name is Rona

Have lots of luck in the castle

Trade Complete thank you all !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 14 2:55 AM
Hello Everyone

I would like to trade two eggs for a parrot egg

You can choose two eggs from these three

Hopping Tiger Snail Manticore

Anyone interested please private message me my game name is Rona

Best of luck and fun in the castle!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 14 2:47 AM
I apoligise for starting a second discussion on the same topic Bfg Vaiya but people do really need a ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO;- because to lose diamonds or inventry is just awful when you play for hours just to get what you need then by total accident loose it. A good friend accidently sold an egg that been gifted to her she was very upset over this and I can totally understand why !!!! Please Elephant and Bfg allow the Dev's to sort out this problem for us!!!!!!! Rona.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator