Posts created by plduncan

posted in Agency 33 on Nov 9, 14 10:30 AM
I was just wondering at what level does the energy level increase past 290? I am at Level 55 and the energy has not increased with a level change in a long, long time. The trophy room states a 500 max but a what level do we get an increase? Thanks for any help.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 6:58 PM
Just about every HOS has items that will not respond when clicked. Therefore, energy is lost and I have to use more energy to try again to complete the missions. I have had this happen at least three times in a roll on certaing HOS. Examples: Polar Station the globe and the frame; English garden the bus and the deer; Artist Workshop beads, hare,protractor, and the list goes on. I love this game but I have become so dishearted because all the energy food I had crafted and stored is being wasted to complete the missions. I guess I will quit until new update to fix. Please fix soon!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 11:57 PM
I am having trouble with a quest in the new updates. In Fahleed's Mural Story we need to give 15 mini centaurs, I have 22 and the quest shows I have 15/15 but when I click to give the 15 mini centaurs, I get a message that I do not have the resources and need to continue playing the scenes to get more. Please fix this since I can not complete the quest without being able to give them.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 14 2:50 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the new Black Bull scence? Every time I go down stairs I can not go back up the stairs to the first level of the ship. Help!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 29, 14 6:15 PM
I just updated the game and Black Bull locks up when you have to go to the new open area (down the stairs). I can not go back up the steps. Please fix.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 29, 14 6:03 PM
I would like to see quests for higher level players. On the current upgrades I am finish in about 12 hours because I have played longer (others have played longer than me) and I have most resources already available. So the play time is not as long for me. I love the quest. I like a few games but nothing I would purchase crystals to play. So I think you are losing business by not marketing to the long term player as well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator