Posts created by memagirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 14 4:28 PM
I read the post in the forum everyday if there is something in it that is anoying to me I just skip it. I don"t post much. I can say that I think that the update will be soon.This is why I say that , if you do the HOS 6 times a day that's 8,100 coins 56,700 coins a week, not counting any daily quest, or diamonds that you get. so you would not have to buy coins or diamonds for awhile. You are just using game money. That's just my thinking.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 14 6:32 PM
Not all was fixed still missing items list at broken statue, and mirror lake. flower"s are doing great.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 14 5:55 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 14 9:54 AM
Thank you rosiebvt. Here's hoping we get a update soon

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 6, 14 8:38 AM
whehe did the walk through page go that had the pictures ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 14 9:53 PM
Well it looks like Alzheimer's is spreading. the tent ho is doing it now. The good thing about it is I alway's get the flower's first then open hos when i have to restart the game i always get 3 more flowers. That has helped me regoup some of the coins that i used to get to level 27.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 8:19 AM
Please fix broken statue no iten list on it. tryed it three times .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 14 7:41 PM
If i could have only 1 pet it would be the tiger it bring me a gold chest 1 out of 5 times i feed it and it only takes 5 bags of food. get the most from it when i feed it in the chaple. well worth the cost to hatch it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 1:23 PM
Hope they will take plain stamps. with gift boxes. Maybe thats why we're getting so many of the stamps. all tho i get lots of blue stamps also.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 1, 14 4:51 PM
I deleted you from my friends list and invited you again my player name is etta 193207. thanks for leting us know. I sent you a gift today, I can send another one when you ACCEPT the invite.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 2:52 PM
rbsworld, some days you get roses and some you get the thorns. I don't know what level you'r on but as one that done level 21 thru 24 the hard way I got lot's of thorns but the roses won !!! you can't have sunshine and rainbows every day.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 12:53 PM
The first quest we all had to do was find all the keys most people have had trouble finding the emearld key . Iot of players ask for help in the furom for this. Maybe this will help !!!Can't wait to see what you come up with .

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 10:37 PM
Here is what I do , i look at the first set of 6 items then try to find the rest without loking at the list and see how fast i can get all , at the Broken Well i can do it in 39 seconds. i realy don't care about the ponts. if I am first or last it's ok with me

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 14 9:19 PM
I think a floating castle as a pendent. thats like what you see from the hill. Also the color of fern from the statue of angel inside the chapel.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 14 6:06 AM
You also need a lot of coins, I started with 43,000 and had to sel some inventory. Going slower now in new HO to collect of new items

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 14 7:42 AM
I vote for the charm braclet with eggs that way you could add to it. now that we have a wing cat egg

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 9:34 PM
Now i realy feel like a kid at christmas waiting on santa.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 8:21 PM
I also won the second trophy for 50 items playing the dice game. I was a little disappointed. that the third trophy was a egg instead of more diamonds

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 14 3:23 PM
The programers of this game have a from me love the graphic's hope the new ones are as good as the last update waiting is the hard part
for me. I have checked the time zone's for me my down time will be about 9 A.M. (cst USA

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 26, 14 8:51 AM
memagirl wrote:How do you add a friend in this game?
Also can you trade item's with your friends?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator