Posts created by luv2playhog

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 15 7:20 AM
eileensol wrote:Hi My name is Eleen and my I.D. is 498776 I would like to gift friends but I don.t have any so it would be nice if someone could add me.
Thank you
...I too do not have that many friends, as I just started asking for them..I am level 65 also and waiting for next update like everyone else...will send you a friend request...good luck and happy gaming..

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 15 3:33 PM
Hi Pammy47...yes a lot of us are in the same level hold...just keep collecting all you can for now...at least there is no pressure and can gift a lot of things to help others in their inventory as well as yours...have fun and patience..

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 15 8:06 AM
just a shout to everyone to have a great day....have patience like me...haha ...and hopefully we will all be able to go from level 65

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 15 8:04 AM
Bearsy1383.....you should force a shut down on PC....it will not affect the game...it just sounds like it froze up on you....good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 15 5:03 AM
Just wanted to say have a great day everyone...like most of you I am waiting for the update...and find myself only going on 2 times a day...even though I really it, I am getting a little bored....cannot wait to see what designers have come up with for the next adventure...keep collecting

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 15 6:42 AM
ty to all who are friends and sending me items...to "lostinwyo", I am sorry I do not have any items you need as I used them to get coins to further my quests, did not realize that was a mistake....but to others, I never purchased coins or diamonds, i just kept playing until I could get enough to further each quest...I guess we all play differently but since I enjoy HOG's I don't mind working for what I need...ty again

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 15 6:26 AM
I wish I had friended others a long time ago...did not realize how much it helps my inventory...also would be helpful if items friends want would show how many are in my inventory without making sure I can afford to send them...maybe creators can improve on this also....have a great day everyone..

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 10, 15 5:28 AM
ty to those who have friended me....I can only gift 5 as of now but will definitely get to everyone...I have wanted to comment on the art work in this game...I cannot say enough on how beautiful each scene is...this is just awesome...hats off to the creators of this...have fun everyone and have a great day..

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 15 5:01 AM
so nice to read posts that help...I only have 8 friends, so right now I can only send 5 requests...guess I need to ask for more friends to exchange inventory...I too love this game and cannot wait for the next unlock...level 65...PC # is336292...ty to all who have responded...gl everyone & above all, have fun

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 15 4:47 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:this is my first post, but have been playing for months...I love this game and am very patient to unlock the next adventure...I have enjoyed all your posts and have received friends to help build my inventory...ty to all...and will be happy to friend anyone else who is willing to exchange inventory..my id is 336292..ty

Welcome to the forum luv2playhog. On page 1 of the forum there is a thread called "Helpul links" where you will find PC friend codes. Start with the last page as they are more recent and work your way up. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 15 5:12 PM
this is my first post, but have been playing for months...I love this game and am very patient to unlock the next adventure...I have enjoyed all your posts and have received friends to help build my inventory...ty to all...and will be happy to friend anyone else who is willing to exchange inventory..my id is 336292..ty

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 15 6:30 PM
_Frank_ wrote:
Diane8722 wrote:Thank you very much _Frank for the info on tournaments. I have been doing them just to learn as my scores so low. Used the wheel several times and today I got my first award of 7 gems. Whoppieeeee!!!!

It took me a while to figure it out. Just remember at least half the time the wheel takes from your total but it's the only way to win so we're stuck with it.

Diane8722 wrote:I cannot yet imaging keeping 50 or more of the high-use items in stock. I struggle for 10. Yet I have 60-70 of some of the less (almost never)-used items.
I remind myself I am making money when I go around all the HOS's, in coins and in possible future coins, so I do not get so frustrated when I seldom get what I really want from them.

That is why you must save everything you get at first. Start selling/using after you reach 50. Items are used differently during the game so you save them when not needed. Sometimes the game will only give you certain things to complete quests, however, if you don't compete the quest it will shift and start giving different items.
This is useful when trying to complete a daily quest and it won't give you what you need. I had a lot of coin in the bank when I was in the mid-forties, more than 250K. By the time I was in the mid-fifties it was gone. The Devs know they are trying to deplete your reserves so you will buy your way through. Don't give in, you will have buyers remorse later.
[/quotedo not know how to post a question...sorry if this interferes with your post

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator