Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 7:26 PM
Congrats! Just curious, on average how many flowers a day would you say you collected? It seems like an interminable task. If you average 100 a day it would take 100 days to get there. I don't even come close to that. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 11:00 AM
Hopefully you got something good at least.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 10:55 AM
I have an app on my iPad called Apps Gone Free. It is a daily listing of 5-6 apps that had a previous cost but for a limited time are free. Today the first listing is for Midnight Castle. It gives you 20 diamonds with a free download. Thought someone out there would be interested.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 14 10:49 AM
I was working on completing a daily quest which involved going to an HOS 3 times. I had done one search and was checking on the time remaining until I could search again. The timer was down to less than 2 minutes and somehow I hit the button to open it early and there went 5 diamonds. Too bad there's not something in the game where it asks you "Are you sure" before making the purchase. Oh well, live and learn.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 7:20 PM
Thanks for the clarification whitebutterfly. I had a misunderstanding of the quests but you have given me the Ah-Ha moment I needed!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 14 3:15 PM
Are there some new quests? I just completed part one where I had to do something at the gaming table (and one other). The second part is sending airships 100 and two stone gargoyles. Not sure I see this one listed. If it makes a difference I play on an iPad.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 10:06 AM
Not sure if this is an appropriate thread for discussion, but I thought it would be fun to fool around with fish names. So here goes my entry:

Yesterday I went to the Oral Sturgeon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 14 5:22 AM
According to the description of the new update there is a new pet food system. I play on an iPad and am wondering if I should hold off on feeding my pets until the new system is in effect. Any ideas?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 14 2:37 PM
You purchase a stylus (I play on an iPad) because your index finger is so sore from constant tapping on objects!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 14 6:57 PM
I am on level 26 and have been amazed at the amount of coins I've had to spend. I think I am going to shake down Salty and tell him the game table and bar counter will be closed unless he slips me a bribe. I am going to play the role of the health inspector.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 14 2:45 PM
I have found the daily quests to be quite frustrating. For example you are asked to go to the burning tree. You get your torches from the nearby chest. You use the find on the tree, go to the chest, complete the scene but more times than not do not get the torch. I have done the HOS 5 times ann not gotten one torch! Anyone else find similar frustrations?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 14 10:16 AM
I sent a PM as well, but didn't post my intent on the forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 6:37 PM
Drew

I'm a vegan so let's hope they don't become coats, just go to a better place!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 12:45 PM
I don't make flower collecting a priority. I am on level 24 and have just over 1100 flowers and have never received a diamond only coins. ):

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 12:40 PM
I've always wondered where do all those animals go when you remove them? I guess they just recycled for future use.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 14 3:07 PM
I got the Knight Lord achievement. Is there any point in going back to have knights raise and lower their weapons accept to hear the thumps and see the dust raised?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 28, 14 10:59 AM
I have the same problem. I have had eggs appear on the wheel three times, but they are always for the Griffin. I spent a few bucks to buy diamonds so I could buy some eggs. I have a dragon and snail. I have never seen one at the dice table. If you read the posts on the desk top version players are giving eggs away not trading giving away! I have 170 cans of unique food and nothing to feed it to. Might end up selling it down the road in case I need the coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 4:42 PM
Thanks for the advice. Hopefully next time I will get a better egg.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 2:36 PM
Thanks Jenny

I know we are new friends. You're great about gifting. I' thinking about breaking down and buying a Snail egg. It's my only hope.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 1:53 PM
Thanks Duncan

I play on an iPad and we are all going after the same eggs. No help there. You're right though I am lucky in love!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator