Posts created by NeenaL

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 11:31 AM
Ariz63Tucs Appreciate you answering! I have ran the gambit on tech help! I also have been Egg-less for many weeks.....never on dice table to give me the hope of winning one! Still trying to catch up animals from last update...Okay so if I ever get to level 29 perhaps I will see my illusive "Thimble"..... But the scarce eggs, marks, etc there is just too much difference! I feel like the looser at a carnival game....the one that keeps coming back! Lol. Look forward to many friendships?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 10:55 AM
I play MC on IOS only, some play PC, some both and while I realize there are subtle differences I have noticed my game seems VERY different... Since our last " update" I have not found a thimble, my game has consistently frozen with no list and no HO in several areas from the first update. I started my game in March, I simply loved this game and now it has become more frustration than a game should and I should stop this addiction! I have not received a gem in weeks from gathering enough flowers to do as Karmashion Wedding, I am ripped off from coins to inventory, messed up gifting and I have no marks while trying to continue my game from level 28.......once a week would be a wonderful average! My friends come thru for me but many are in the same sinking ship. This is my first post as I have watched from afar, seeing many questions answered since we suffered the same problems but I have NO THIMBLE (nor want one) but if our games are alike, the same, how can there be such vast differences? I contacted BF/reports etc they answered...done restart etc etc.
Friends thank you so much for helping me inch along! Any ideas?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator