Posts created by soymocha

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 6:25 PM
Thank you aljensal for helping. Ladyglove. the map helped alot. Missed the little walkway under the fog. Thanks

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 5:06 PM
Ok aljensal, my eyes are going crossed, I have spent the last hour looking on the ground around and near the stone. I have everything else done. no more patches to explore, that I can find, and no lightning on the ground. Order me up the little men in white coats please.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 4:06 PM
Ahhhh, was thinking I had to try and catch the lightning.....thanks aljensal, I will go take a look.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 3:38 PM
What is the stone with the lightning on it for. Or, I should say, what do you do. I have walked around trying to find lightning but no luck. I can hear thunder though.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 1:02 PM
Don't even think that Doobie....I'm having enough trouble remembering to look for them.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 29, 09 11:43 AM
Wow DarkHexagon and phets, I sure hope you are able to find them. Mine was a chance hit when I found it. I wish I could help you more. Good luck.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 29, 09 11:10 AM
Hi anne, I found the root that was in the green slime water in one of the holes full of green slime in the middle of the island around the witches cottage. I could not see it, I just clicked on all the slime green holes. I hope this helps you.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 28, 09 7:42 PM
I have heard a few people say it is hard to find the fifth gear, I found all 5 ok. After you find the fifth machine part you will be able to fix the old building that was left by another tribe. After that building is fixed you will be able to build an archery. The archers will kill the crows, some of the crows will drop stones after they die. I do remember on gear was very well hidden in some bushes.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 28, 09 7:30 PM
What part are you stuck on shazoz. Or, what are you needing to do?

posted in Temple of Tangram on Jan 27, 09 4:40 PM
Sorry grannylover, I have never play it.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 10:22 PM
rhorho.....You don't need fire wood. Light the match on the burning lantern then place match on the dynamite.

Bonnieblue
spoiler for milk jugs...highlight below

fill the 3 liter jug and pore it into the 5 liter jug. refill 3 liter jug and port into 5 liter jug. You then have 1 liter left in the 3 liter jug. Pour the 5 liter jug back into the 8 liter jug and pour the 1 liter from the 3 liter jug into the 5 liter jug. Refill 3 liter jug and add it to the 5 liter jug.....you now have 4 liters in both jugs.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 7:11 PM
Light the match with the lanturn that is already burning then put the match to the dynamite..

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 6:34 PM
Dig in the dirt with the spear head and you will find a dragons egg. I think it is on the lower right side. Good luck

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 23, 09 12:40 PM
Hi Murph4. thats quit a list. I think you might be able to find answers to all those questions in the "all games forum" at the top of the page. Then click on M and find the Mystery Case Files RTR thread.

I do know the pattern of lights on top of the stove when you set it to the right temp is the answer to the puzzle with the same pattern of lights. Not sure where it is. Try the game forum though. I think you will find what you need there. Good luck.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 22, 09 6:06 PM
Sorry about hitting the red offensive button on the post above me mods. I was going for the page up. Sorry to have bothered you.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 21, 09 8:25 PM
It's always worth it to try . You should come into the pond more often burkedd.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 21, 09 5:59 PM
Hi burkedd. You might want to post this in the My Tribe game forum. There will be more people in that forum who have played this game.

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on Jan 21, 09 1:01 PM
Penrose, you need the three keys and the four figures on the mirror. Mine went UL UR LR LL for the four symbols when dialing them on the safe. Yea, those lips are pretty fun.

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on Jan 21, 09 10:29 AM
Hi greeny1, welcome to the pond. You might want to contace tech support and see if they have any ideas. My download has not had any problems so far. Good luck.

posted in Natalie Brooks: The Treasures of the Lost Kingdom on Jan 21, 09 10:08 AM
Just played a few minutes of the demo. I like this one. It's not to hard and I like the sound effect when you find an item.......Probably will get this one. The story line has some good humor in it too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator