Posts created by nixe2000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 15 1:28 AM
Hi,
has anyone else noticed this? When I go to "Select an artifact" , select something, and the window "Select friends" pops up, the list of neighbours isn't complete! There are only about 70 of my 101 neighbours listed. The search does not help either, in fact, the search result sometimes does not show me someone who I saw on this list.
I don't know if this is a new glitch or an old one, I noticed it today for the first time because I wanted to send an extra gift (not on the wish list) to a helpful neighbour.
Any thoughts on this? Any help? I have tried two browsers, Chrome and Firefox, and I wasn't in full screen mode while doing the search.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 15 12:44 AM
Hi,
to all neigbors of nixe2000: I'll be taking a two-week-vacation starting on Saturday 18th. I will be online again on the 3rd or 4th of May. I'm looking forward to lying in the sun, swimming and snorkeling.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 15 7:11 AM
I also found at first only red eggs in the cellar (5 eggs). The golden egg only dropped for me, when I was searching the cellar while the Ghost Octopus was there.
Perhaps we really have to search multiple times, the first items for the Candy Basket also took several searches.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 18, 15 1:53 PM
Lilybells, it is not always greed when the starter of an expedition takes the blue and the lucky chest. With offer expeditions requiring up to 26000 dragon food, it is very likely that I have to end this expedition myself and take all three chests.
And another point: I have often only limited playtime, it is difficult enough to have 4 hours in a row, so waiting 2 or 4 full hours where I at least have to watch the expedition is really too long for me. That's why I sometimes end an expedition very soon - it is not to take all possible chests but to begin playing the offer room.
As for the magical valley, I have started expeditions there with too much food, I apologize for that. I will be more careful to give other players the chance for the blue chest there.
I too wonder about the 5 or 15 food givers, I hope it is because they want to help although i think it's unlikely. I think it is better to wait until I can give a bigger amount of food so it's really helpful.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 16, 15 7:02 AM
I usually give offer charges first. If there is no wish for those, I tend to click on any place except the middle, because as others have said, that's the fastest to click and might get gifted the most.
@westminsterbabe: you made me laugh , but when I thought about it, I think I have done that too on occasion. I choose the gift I thought the most pretty.
I also don't put items on my wishlist in a particular order.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 16, 15 5:56 AM
My chest contained:

30000 Gold coins
5 Crystals
1500 Experience points
50 Silver and 50 Gold Tarra Cards
10 Creature Summoning Scrolls
7 x Bell
7 x Phase Watch
7 x Solar Lamp
7 x Hammer
7 x Magnifying Glass
5 x Old Amphora
5 x Anaglyph Glasses
5 x Paranormal Trap for friends' places
10 x Azure Grapes
10 x Blue Cheese
7 Artifact and 3 Relic Charges (I think those will differ from chest to chest)
15 x Dragon Coin
10 x Lunar firefly
10 x Paper lantern
5 x dragon tablet
5 x Fiery Seal
10 x Crystal Harp
Latin Scroll (forgot how many)
and of course the Time Lord Trophy!

I liked doing the room, The drop rate wasn't too bad. Only for the 4th and the 5th piece I needed 6 searches each although I was playing with talisman and dragon Odving. There were a lot of ghosts and I used many Silver Tarra Cards. I had two hours left to play the room just for fun.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 12, 15 7:49 AM
Does anyone know on which map the time lord appears? I've tried TOK and Bellows Manor with Creature Scrolls and he didn't show up.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 12, 15 2:36 AM
I have problems too: Yesterday it was about 5 times that I played a room and at the end, nothing happened, the game didn't go on. I made all computer updates and hoped that this was it, but today it already happened twice again. Even after a computer restart, it froze again.
That's a lot of energy lost.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 5, 15 10:50 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of taking part in failing expeditions. I will now point those neighbors to this thread and hope they will learn from this great advice. I think it's better to skip an offer and wait for the next than to risk failure.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 3, 15 3:42 AM
Thanks for posting this link - I couldn't find this discussion on my own.
So I'm not looking in the wrong places, these flashlights a r e hard to find. Sigh.
But I'll keep trying, since I don't have the time to do the expedition yet.
Oh. and I loved your song

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 23, 15 5:42 AM
Yes, that was nice and easy. What a refreshing change to some of the other offers.
I was very astonished when I finished today with 3 hours left - well, I used the time to explore the studio a bit more. I loved the red cat - it's cute.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 15 11:47 PM
For me it was fixed just long enough for the three spins, then the game was gone again. Wish I had been faster and gone to rescue my blue dragon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 15 1:37 AM
I was going to let it go, being too lazy to do anything about it. But as I saw the contents of the reward, I got greedy and followed your instructions. Really easy to do, and they replied after only 1 hour and a half and sent the reward. Yeah ! Thank you to the forum.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 15 11:43 PM
I would be interested to know where my neighbors are from - it's important for the start of a dragon expedition. I once started one in the early morning (I live in Germany) and not a single neighbor showed up to help. Obviously this was bad timing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 15 11:43 PM
I would be interested to know where my neighbors are from - it's important for the start of a dragon expedition. I once started one in the early morning (I live in Germany) and not a single neighbor showed up to help. Obviously this was bad timing.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 30, 15 3:34 AM
Yep, no reward for me either! Clicked on reward, got this rosette? badge? in my backpack, clicked on this - nothing. No trophy either.
Has anyone got a real reward so far?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 15 11:23 PM
To all who feeded the dragon of nixe2000: I'm sorry it failed. I started the expedition before I left home and then it began to snow - and it snowed and snowed and snowed. Therefore instead of a 25 minutes drive I needed 1 hour and a half and the expedition failed. To comfort all of you who just lost dragon food, I offer to give you a valuable part - perhaps a part of the Nautilus Pallium? Just send me a mail and I'll send it as soon as possible.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 15 6:16 AM
Is this a brandnew quest? I couldn't find anything in the wiki nor in this forum.
I've only assembled the first relic, for that you play in Paris and in Bellows Manor. The charges you get from Attorney Nicky, who appears in Paris.
Right after the first relic, there is a dragon to feed to enter the Police Station. I don't have time for an expedition right now, so I don't know yet how much the dragon needs. Perhaps one of you can tell this.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 29, 14 5:10 AM
I want to say thank you to all of my neighbors who helped me -twice- to get into the ECO Station (Wipeout) ! Today I successfully ended the quest, but I had only minutes left. It was quite dramatic in the end, my energy was running out, no money left, no Tarra cards. And when I finally could try in the right mode, the connection broke at the end. When I got back into the game, I tried to get coins, looked at my artifacts - and there it was! Although the connection broke, I had found the last piece und could assemble the last artifact. Yeah!
I couldn't have made it without you, dear neighbors. So thank you !
nixe2000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 4, 14 10:26 PM
.....and still not working! Sigh

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator