Posts created by mirandashell

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 30, 16 6:57 AM
So basically this thread is a total waste of time?

And before you repeat yourself again, I have contacted the Technical Support Team with a Dr Felix report and received the same generic answer. Twice.

So basically BFG Tech support is anything but. Which is a shame cos I also remember when you were worthy of the name and actually fixed stuff instead of just repeating the same useless 'tips'.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 30, 16 6:52 AM
Might have been a good idea to have the third island ready to go when the game was launched

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 23, 16 2:39 PM
Honestly, this is happening to everyone and they do nothing about it! I've even reported to directly to the tech people and have been completely ignored.

And I bet you the universe there will be another post telling us to report it and then reload this that and t'other like it's a problem with us.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 10, 16 5:07 AM
I'm also having the problem with the Spinning Head freezing. Is anyone at Big Fish going to do anything about it? Or are you just going to keep repeating the same message?

It's obviously a problem at your end cos so many people are having it. Sort it please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator