Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 14, 15 6:03 AM
lila23lo wrote:I LOVE THIS GAME .

I do too lila.

lila23lo wrote:GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU AND HOPE THEY RECONSIDER AND FINISH THE GAME FOR YOU.

Thank you - I hope so too.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 14, 15 5:59 AM
Since it was announced on the 18th May 2015 that there would be no further updates to this beautiful game, several hundred people have begged & pleaded for the decision to be reversed in various posts.

We were told that our "feedback has been passed along to the appropriate team within Big Fish" but we are still waiting for a definite answer.

Here's hoping for a wonderful, fantastic surprise from Big Fish about their decision

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 17, 15 9:21 PM
sandrici wrote:I arrived at level 65 but I dont have any request to solved than to feed dark cest and i dont know how to pass the beast .Please give me a clue !!!!!!!!!!

sandrici,
Please add your name to the post that was started by Gabi titled An appeal to reconsider the AW decision if you would love to see this beautiful game continued.
The Moderators stated they pass on our comments to the appropriate people so it is my hope that adding players names to the one post requesting that the game be continued will have more impact.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 12, 15 8:10 PM
virginiakay60 wrote:Please reconsider updating AK
thank you

Just adding virginiakay60 name to the appeal/petition as she sent this request personally to My Messages.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 6, 15 4:51 AM
Dear Player,
There have been MANY posts pleading for BZ & BF to reconsider their decision regarding updates to AK but if we can consolidate them all into a single Title I urge you all to add your name to the post “An appeal to reconsider the AW decision” (or this one!!!). Let your voice & vote be heard & counted. Don’t give up so easily. The moderators stated they pass our comments on to the “appropriate” people so let’s keep trying. (no negative comments please)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 30, 15 4:40 PM
hannland wrote:My missing goblin bevels came back.

good to hear

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 28, 15 8:52 PM
Beverly, there were many of us that begged & pleaded for this beautiful game to continue but we were unsuccessful.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 27, 15 12:49 AM
ncstatefan wrote:I enjoy playing some of the mini-games and will use what I have to play them. I wouldn't mind giving any items to those that are still playing, but it appeared to me that there were certain players who would buy items at a lower rate and then re-post at a high rate. If I listed my inventory at auction for 1 coin, they would just grab them up and auction at a higher price.

Unfortunately the same players names keep appearing on the Auction site with their outrageous prices making it impossible for other players to purchase things. You may be best finding out when your friends are online & then putting your items up for sale then.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 26, 15 5:09 PM
cabega wrote:
If your energybar is at 6750, all of your collectables are minimum to 65, and your soups ar between 12 and 20, than you know what I mean.

Wow, I've only got 540 energy - seems I've got a long way to go. What level did you get to?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 26, 15 3:26 AM
1irishlady wrote:
jforever wrote:
This is the most beautiful game I have ever played and it has spoiled me now for I compare it to all other games and nothing comes close.

My sentiments too irishlady.

There have been many posts suggesting the game be given to another developer & I have supported them all but the supporters seem to be dwindling as we are not being heard.
I cannot find a game that even comes close to the enjoyment I have playing AK & I will certainly never put real money into a "free to play" game like I have with AK.
I am still playing this game even though I know it has no ending as I still have many quests to do.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 25, 15 12:49 AM
silver_hawk wrote:I won't cancel my membership. I know everyone wants to blame BF but it was BZ that created, developed, and produced the game that was sold through BF. BF is just a store for lack of better word.

bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

However, the reality is that the decision to end updates was worked out between Big Fish Games and Boomzap.
bfgWaimea

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 25, 15 12:45 AM
Corian wrote:@BigFish:
However, I would actually be willing to pay for this game. Either in subscription form or in the form of 'buying' new content.
Thanks! Corian

Even though I have spent a lot of real money on AK, I would still be prepared to pay for a completed game of AK. I have supported many peoples posts asking for BZ/BF to change their decision & I have tried to get people to add their support to posts I've started letting them know how much I/we love the game, so good luck with your request.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 23, 15 3:58 AM
dippylea wrote:Extremely well said Gaby. I really hope your message with get through and change some minds !

After the many trials and tribulations of everyday life there was nothing better than coming onto AK to lose myself in the wonder and beauty of what is a truly magical game. Best Wishes to you and all players xx

I totally agree with your comments Gab & dippylea. I would like to add my name to Gab's appeal/petition & ask others to please consider doing the same. Please, please rethink your decision BF & BZ.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 21, 15 11:16 PM
barbarasofie wrote:Yeah... and I bet: all the artists, drawers, programmers and storywriters would have loved to finish the game. I think they are as upset and sad as we are....

charlieisr wrote:I JUST WISH BZ WOULD SELL IT TO SOME OTHER DEV. AND LET THEM FINISH THE GAME OR BETTER YET KEEP IT GOING.

frequentfrog wrote:
I will miss this game. I still think this was the most interesting of the online games.
I kind of wish they'd at least do a last update to give the game a sense of closure.

Just a few of the many passionate comments that I hope the devs will read to let them know how much we appreciated this beautiful game. I would have added nearly all the posts to this subject if I knew it would make a difference. Hopefully they are reading this forum.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 21, 15 8:48 PM

However, the reality is that the decision to end updates was worked out between Big Fish Games and Boomzap.
bfgWaimea

And what a poor decision that was!!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 21, 15 4:46 PM

It's understandably easy to say that the change to these two games developed by Boomzap is due to Churchill Downs. However, the reality is that the decision to end updates was worked out between Big Fish Games and Boomzap.

bfgWaimea

A very poor decision Big Fish Games & Boomzap

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 20, 15 4:22 PM
magge314 wrote:
Its very sad,i know is just a game but to day i have a sad sensation a hole..in my soul
Magge

I know I keep repeating myself but I really loved this game. I'm still playing it but its not the same knowing that this wonderful fairy tale game is never going to have a proper ending that all the devoted followers deserved.

I just hope they don't delete the game before I get to finish it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 20, 15 4:30 AM
I've only played one of those & it does become monotonous. Get me this, get me that with a story that's difficult to follow. Bring back AK.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 20, 15 1:28 AM
dutch_piwi wrote:
You mean because the game has ended, there's no use for 'auction sharks' - what will they do with all the money?

sit all alone with their bolgins dutch_piwi

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 15 9:44 PM
frequentfrog wrote:
bfgWaimea wrote:While it would be ideal to see our favorite games run in perpetuum, it's simply not possible.

Be that as it may, no one is asking that because people actually know that isn't possible. No one expects a game like this to run on into infinity. The thing people want or wanted -and didn't get- is an ending.

A cliff-hanger and lots of 'coming soon!' does not an ending make, far from it. I feel played for a fool. If you have achievements going up to level 75, players have every right to think there will be content until that level. I ran out of quests already at level 56, without spending actual money on resources.

An ending would also have made this game a lot more attractive for players yet to come who then wouldn't be cheated when paying money to progress. Spending money on a game you know will be no longer developed but that has a proper ending is a different beast entirely from spending money on a game forever stranded midplay, without any closure.

We know that most of you have wonderful memories of Awakening Kingdoms - or else this news wouldn't have this effect - and we wish all of you continued enjoyment no matter what games you choose to play moving forward.

But it won't be those wonderful memories people will remember or share, those will be overshadowed by the memories or disappointment and resentment at how Boomzap and BigFish choose to end this game. Frankly, at the moment, I can't help but think that, customerwise, this was shoddily executed. Not either company's best moment.

And as for future online games? As long as I remember the way AK went down that will only serve a big determent from spending money in other future online games. I have nothing against companies developing games to make money, or offering free games that are programmed to entice people to spend money. Far from it! I think it's lovely there actually was a way to play these games without having to spend any money BUT... don't make fools out of players by keeping them hanging on for months and then give no closure whatsoever. That just isn't cool. And I think that is what has mostly upset people, more than the news that AK will no longer update.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator