Posts created by Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 1:28 AM
Hi Blankslate61. Kingo62 is my only player name and I'll be happy to add you as a friend once the game is fixed and I can add friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 15 11:56 PM
My friend I'd is i291698.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 9, 15 11:53 PM
Hello again. Could Pamela, Bella and John, who have been sending me gifts please tell me your friend ID's so I can re-add you to my friend list when the game is fixed? The second-last update wiped all my friends off. Thank you. Kingo62.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 15 3:15 PM
This is a message to all my friends who are sending gifts to me, the new update for IOS hasn't worked and I still can't add friends or send gifts yet. I also still have the black screen blue dot problem. Hopefully the Tech Team will be able to find a fix for the game soon so I can start sending gifts. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 15 3:08 PM
Forgot to add I'm on IOS.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 15 3:06 PM
Sorry, Tech Team, still have black screen blue dot problem and unable to add friends problem. The latest update hasn't worked.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 15 4:54 AM
Hi folks. You know it's funny, but in spite of all the glitches with it, this is still the best free game I've ever played. Does anyone know when the next IOS update will be?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 6:52 AM
Hi Cassielab. When we can finally accept invitations, I'll be happy to add you as a friend. My friend id is i291698.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 4:55 AM
Hi. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me gifts and to apologise for not being able to return the favour at the moment. I can invite friends, but my game issues won't allow me to add friends or send gifts. I've posted the problems with tech support, but until I get a response, (or another update), I can't gift anyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 3:04 AM
I also still have the black screen with the blue dot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 3:03 AM
Hi. The main problem I have at the moment is with trying to add friends. I have invited several friends and they have been giving me gifts, but I can't seem to add them as friends or reciprocate with gifts. Help! (My friend id is i291698). My apologies to all those who have sent me gifts. I'll return the favour as soon as I can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 15 4:23 AM
Hi. I need some friends!! My id is i291698. I'm on level 41. I play daily.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 10:45 PM
If anyone can add me to their friend list my id is 291698. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 6:45 AM
Also is anyone else still getting the black screen with the blue dot?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 6:38 AM
Hi. I'm being sent gifts but since the new updates I don't know how to return the favour. Can anyone help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator