Posts created by jaldeer

I'm in the middle of playing, almost done in fact, but, I seem to be missing those "extra" achievements gotten through game play. Could someone please help me out & tell me how to get them? If you don't want to spoil it for everyone, send me a pm or make so I can highlight the answer. Many thanks!

posted in Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 16 12:04 AM
Sorry for the late reply, but, I just discovered this game. The great thing about this game, is, you can replay again & keep your achievements & what you collected. Anything missed will be in the game when you get to it. Some scenes do have 2 or 3 coins in it. As I got to each scene, I went to the back of the guide to see what collectibles are there. Then I do what I need to do. Yes, you do have to have all the coins to buy all the food in the Forest Edge.

Glad you got it! Both times I played, I choose to arrest him. If I do play a third time, I'll choose to release him & see that ending.

I remember that one now - I did it on casual both times I played the game. I didn't try hard. I know people have been having trouble with the bonus game's jaw & sword from the angel. I know both times I got to that scene, I didn't have any problems. I poured the acid on the church then I saw the jaw in one of the angel's hands & the sword in the other, & I got both. I remember playing a HOP in the church for the heart. You're welcome.

Hi Cheryl - I've beat this game twice - I don't remember where this puzzle is. Is it the one to get in the door of the house?

Edit: A thread below this one is asking for help on what I think is the same puzzle. You might look at that thread & see if it is. Someone there posted a solution. I can't remember this puzzle. I beat the game twice last week though.

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 16 10:31 PM
When I got to that part, I first poured the acid on the church door, then got the jaw & sword from the angel & put the heart in the angel when I got it (you get it from playing a HOP in the church). Hope that helps.

I'm right at that part. When I first got to that scene, I poured the acid on the door of the church, then I took the jaw & sword, then I put the jaw on that statue & got the bowl. The jaw is in one of her hands & the sword is in the other. I just got to that scene, so, I don't have the heart yet. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! I'm gonna write that down for future note in case I play the bonus game again!

I'm at Edward's house, I put the ring in the Lion's mouth that's on the table, & it split in 4 parts. There's a note on the table, & I read it. I have no idea what to do. You can't take the handle back off & the hint keeps directing me at that. The guide says to place the table handle, which I did, pull it up, take the newspaper, & ring. I don't see a ring or newspaper. Where's the newspaper & ring?

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 9:48 PM
You're welcome! Glad to help!

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 16 9:54 PM
I had a hard time figuring out where to watch the credits too after I beat the main game. Then I figured it out. At the menu, you click on settings & then credit. Watch till the end. Can't remember if the credits keep coming until you close out of it. Just watch till you see the end & if the credits start over, you can go back to the main menu.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 16 2:14 AM
Thanks sazoria for your reply. I got it at Ch. 7 page 52. Like you say, could be gotten by the last dead body or those collectibles of the dead people. Either way this achievement is gotten by game play. Kind of what I figured, but, at the start of the game, I was unsure.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 16 6:14 PM
Hope someone can answer this question please - I was wondering how you get Unlock All Characters achievement? Is it the collectible objects of each person you find in the game? I can only assume this achievement is gotten through game play anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for any help!

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 16 5:21 AM
Ya, you use the map once during the game & after you beat the game, then you get the achievement. On the bonus game, I tried doing the harpoon puzzle (you have to do that to get to the other side) & the harpoon disappeared. I came on here to look to see if anybody else was having that problem, and sure enough quite a few people were. What I did to fix that was restart the bonus game, & when I got to that game, I skipped it, & it worked. The harpoon didn't disappear.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 1:37 PM
Like i posted above. There is no strategy because the moves are random. You could place your piece in the same spots, but, you don't know where he's going to move. You just have to carefully think where you are going to move. Yes, it's hard & you'll spend more time to beat him than you want to. Took me over an hour to finally beat him & I was getting frustrated to say the least. I didn't want to skip because I wanted that achievement for not skipping any mini-games. If you want that achievement, you'll have to keep playing. If you don't care if you get that achievement or not, then skip it.

You do the souvenirs after you complete the main & bonus. You go to the extras & click on souvenirs. That takes you to a room with shelves where the souvenirs go. Click the shadow of the souvenir, & it takes you to the scene in the game where it is, & when you get there, you try to find it in the scene. I don't remember how many there are. Each souvenir has to do with the past Dark Parables games.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 16 8:33 PM
Don't know if this will help, but, there are 3 rooms & the outside. You have the room you start out in, the bathroom, the stairs left of the bathroom, & you go out through the bathroom window to be in the graveyard. I got everything. I don't remember what comes after the amulets. The items morph.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 16 8:32 PM
Photobox is a site you can upload pictures too. Since I didn't see that achievement when I wrote them down, I completely forgot it should be there.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 16 8:30 PM
I didn't have a problem with the secret room. On the left of the screen, where it says how many of the item you have to find, it'll be in gray if you found everything in that room. It'll be in color if there is still something. The items morph.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 16 8:28 PM
CherylParker wrote:Thanks.
It took me almost an hour too. That was the hardest. I am not very good with these kind of mini-games.

I'm glad you got it. I hope they don't have another mini-game like that again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator