Posts created by crystalwitch1955

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 2:34 PM
I haven't seen an egg on the fortune wheel for over two months. I have all the pets, so don't need them for that, but one of the achievements requires you to win eggs from wheel - won't accept them if they are gifted. Not much I can do but wait. Irritating though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 11:05 AM
Sorry, my computer plays up a lot and I constantly find that it posts stuff before I am ready. I play in the UK, and I think that 15 gifts within a 24 hour period would be the best solution for just about everybody; I don't think it would affect the amount of time a lot of players spend on the game. I tend to do my first round of gifting when I first get online at around 7am but still carry on playing even when I am unable to send gifts for a few more hours. The second and third rounds of gifting are dependent on when I am able to get onto my computer again and that is dependent on the other calls on my time, but I know some players are able to stay online playing for up to seven or eight hours a day. This would be unlikely to change if gifting were available throughout the day - the game is very addictive.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 10:58 AM
50MAD wrote:
Aurora377 wrote:My solution is to pick a preferred time changeover, say 11am for me since I'm on East Coast USA time, and give 5 gifts just before 11am and another 5 just after. Then all I need to do is another quick 5 at 7pm and have plenty of time for sleeping. Alternatively, I gift just before and just after 7pm and then need to make sure I get the other 5 done the next morning before 11 am. Obviously having the flexibility to choose one's own timing would be the most convenient!

I do the same thing here in Germany. I can gift between 8-9am and my second time after 9am. This way I do not have to stay up till 1am (midnight before) to gift and still get enough sleep.
Btw they will never change the gifting to all 15 whenever we choose because they want you to stay online as much as possible. Why do you all think they put in the wheel/slot machine (24h change), the dice (12h), the boxes in the private rooms (3h).. and all those gnomes quests. These games are rated by how many are online at times.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 16 1:45 PM
Just for fun... If you could choose a new pet for the odd egg to hatch into, what would it be? I'd quite like a rainbow unicorn.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 15 3:56 PM
Happy New Year to everyone and peace and love to all.

It would be nice if 2016 was the year that the world leaders realise that thousands of years of wars and discord haven't solved anything - couldn't hurt to try the peaceful way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 15 3:21 PM
Tifaya wrote:So far 0 giftboxes again, today and yesterday!

Update: Now I don't know if it's a coincidence or if they read my posts, but I'm suddenly getting giftboxes again. So far 4!

Tifaya

I hadn't really noticed how few gift boxes were coming through, as I had a lot accumulated, but have come to the end of them now, so can't gift in the Christmas rooms any more. I haven't 'won' any for a while. Find it a bit irritating, not just for the gift boxes, but with a lot of stuff that is needed for achievements that can't always be put on a wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 15 2:22 AM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
di4cherry wrote:Crystal witch 1955, you must have been a good girl this year? if you got 500 shards. I guess I must have been naughty?. But I say GOOD FOR YOU!

Mystery of the shards was solved last night - my daughter decided to 'help' me by converting some stuff into shards for one of the achievements, while I was having a bath. So apparently I wasn't being rewarded for being good! Oh well, there's always next year.

Hi Crystalwitch!

So, your daughter decided to help you and did she or did she convert to much?

Tifaya

Well, she converted some stuff that I would rather she hadn't, but no lasting harm done. That'll teach me to leave the game open while I leave the room! lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 15 1:23 AM
di4cherry wrote:Crystal witch 1955, you must have been a good girl this year? if you got 500 shards. I guess I must have been naughty?. But I say GOOD FOR YOU!

Mystery of the shards was solved last night - my daughter decided to 'help' me by converting some stuff into shards for one of the achievements, while I was having a bath. So apparently I wasn't being rewarded for being good! Oh well, there's always next year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 3:29 AM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:Just got my Snow Fairy. Thanks to everyone who sent me snowflakes. On another subject, did anyone else get a load of shards this morning? I can't remember exactly how many I had when I stopped playing yesterday, but reckon I must have approximately 500 extra ones overnight. Thought they might have been a pressie from BFG but no explanation anywhere that I can find. Very welcome surprise though.

Hi Crystalwitch!

Congratulations on your Snowfairy! So, we can stop sending you snowflakes now or do you still want them?
No extra shards over here ...too bad

Do you know the tells of the Snowfairy? If not: Flapping her wings, rapidly and eyeblinking at the same time.

May she bring you a lot of Gold!

Tifaya

I'm still collecting the snowflakes for the achievement, but if there are players still trying to get fairy, then send snowflakes to them instead. Any spares would still be welcome though. No, I didn't know the 'tell' for fairy - thank you for that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 1:32 AM
Just got my Snow Fairy. Thanks to everyone who sent me snowflakes. On another subject, did anyone else get a load of shards this morning? I can't remember exactly how many I had when I stopped playing yesterday, but reckon I must have approximately 500 extra ones overnight. Thought they might have been a pressie from BFG but no explanation anywhere that I can find. Very welcome surprise though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 1:59 PM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:Crystalwitch..........if you have all the achievements and Christmas pets that used the cards...........donating to the Consortium platform of your choice would be MOST appreciated!

I'd be happy to; where are the consortiums? I've just been gifting them so far.

Hi Crystalwitch!

You can go to;

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/740/403219.page#6334324

Say you want to join the Consortium and you will get instructions how it works!
I've joined them too!

Good Luck!

Tifaya

Hi Tifaya, Thanks for that. I've put my cards on there now. Does it work like gifting? Or is it different?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 1:56 PM
I have lots of red, blue and green Christmas cards if anyone wants them

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 11:00 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Crystalwitch..........if you have all the achievements and Christmas pets that used the cards...........donating to the Consortium platform of your choice would be MOST appreciated!

I'd be happy to; where are the consortiums? I've just been gifting them so far.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 8:51 AM
Does anyone know what we can use the red, blue and green Christmas cards for? Last year there were several quests that needed them, but I haven't come across anything yet this year.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 15 2:28 AM
Della295587 wrote:Just wanted to take a moment to tell all of my MC friends Merry Christmas (or whatever your belief is), and wish Peace and Love to all. I hope that all this hatefulness in the world would just quit. Why can't we just live in peace and harmony and accept each other for what we are, and not try to change each other, just realize that we are all different in many ways? Love to all of you, please just love one another. Della

Agree totally. If everyone could just do one nice thing for someone else - it might be as little as smiling at a lonely person - the world would be a happier place.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 15 12:38 PM
I would like a manticore egg, if anyone has a spare please. I have a pink piggy egg to gift/swap. I am playing on PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 18, 15 12:43 PM
Snowhite2424 wrote:I am on level 68, about mid way through. The Lord Chamberlain has sent me to the Innkeeper, but when I click on him, it says I have to wait for a future update. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks.

You've just gone as far as you can for the moment. Sometime - hopefully soon - there will be an update and you will be able to move on. It got me like that a couple of months ago, before the last update and I spent some time trying to work out what was wrong but everyone on level 68 is in the same position. Just keep going round the HOS and do everything you can to build up coins, diamonds, etc. You will need them when the next update does come through

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 10:14 AM
Della295587 wrote:Christmas Room:

If you go into your personal room and leave it without going into your Christmas room, other friends cannot "see" your christmas room. Please, when you go into your personal room, go also into your Christmas room and leave from there. Then your friends can sneak in there at night and leave you gifts!

Yep. Your Christmas room is showing up now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 2:31 PM
Della, I wanted to leave you a present in your Christmas room, but can't because it's still showing as the old room. Not sure why, as I'm sure you have switched.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 11:27 AM
Tifaya wrote:
crystalwitch1955 wrote:
LadyConstance wrote:I.m looking for Midnight Castle friends! My friend code is i1610030. Thanks!

Hi. I tried to add you to my friend list but it just says 'no matches' Have you transposed a couple of numbers in your player ID?

Hi Crystalwitch!

I think you can't add Lady Constance because she's playing on an iPad, when I look at her ID. You're playing on PC right?

Tifaya

Yes I am. Never really thought of that. Oh well, I tried. Well if anybody wants friends on PC, my ID is 109819

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator