Posts created by jessara

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 5:50 AM
No Trina Quests - I need to build up airship inventory

Studying Luck
In the Service of the Record Keeper
Experiment

Then I got Gnome Spy, which I'm not doing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 1:39 PM
Think it came to 4 Trina quests as well as
Something New
Inspiration
Then I got In the Service of the Record Keeper and that stopped me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 18 9:08 AM
Legendary Scroll
Something New
Strange Papers
O.G.R.E-13
Legendary Scroll

Then I got Gnome Spy, which stopped me.

Should get 2 Trina Quests done today.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 2:52 PM
Annelliegram wrote:Next stop .... Spring ..... last year, there was a Spring Terrace on the right side of the page that we could enter and play.....again, we could play our room and the room of EVERY one of our friends one time during the 24-hour GMT day.

Not sure if there will be an enhancement to the current Spring Room, or if there will be a second Spring room .....I reeeeeeeeeeeellllly hope we don't have a second Spring room..... would much prefer one with a Summer theme ..... and one with a Fall theme.

If there is a new spring room (although I hope not) it needs to have the terrace scene in it as well, since there's an achievement linked to that specific scene.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 2:49 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
Oh, and welcome to the DQ thread jessara!

Thanks.

I finished In the Service of the Record Keeper and lucked out to get Experiment, so I finished that - and I finished 2 Trina quests today as well.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 10:35 AM
I've decided to work at the daily quests 4 days a week and focus on leveling the other 3 days to keep my coins up.

My baseline was 17 each 3 parters, and 5 parters and 3 10 parters.

Today I should be able to complete:
Rare Editions (done)
O.G.R.E. 13 (done)
In the Service of the Record Keeper (not done, but the cooldowns should let me finish)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 4:58 AM
I fed:

Clever Monkey - gold chest
Funny Wisp - gold chest
In a While Crocodile - silver chest
Turkey Pilgrim - gold chest

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 17 1:45 AM
@bfgIlinalta

Any chance you could lock this thread? Every response to it has been spam and it's no longer being updated (so really it doesn't belong in the helpful links post anymore IMO)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 16, 17 2:50 PM
On my feeder account at least.

What gets me is I closed the game, then came back to find I was back on the DQ challenge, and the messages I'd been saving for the orange candy quest had disappeared - and the candies aren't even in inventory.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 15, 17 12:08 PM
Well, the next two tasks are quick to do, so I'll spread it over four resets. Assuming I get items every time it will just cost me 2,400 coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 9:30 AM
_Ruby_ wrote:Hi all, quick Q regarding this part of the challenge to get the Gorgon, which pets are you planning on feeding to get the gold chests? This is for day 27...

I have 2 pets, the snow griffin (no gold chests), and the bat (10% chance)

When I had the craft 15 items in 30 minutes task I made a point of crafting two of the halloween pets with a high chance of giving chests (funny wisp and wise raven) plus I've got the clever monkey.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 9:17 AM
Done them on my main account, not on the feeder yet. But then, I'm only aiming to get the second avatar on my feeder account.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 19, 17 1:02 AM
DeniseG8 wrote:I'm trying to win green gems to proceed to next level (50 are needed) ..I've not managed to win any no matter how many times I revisit 101-110.....

I know they need to be difficult, but I'm getting really fed up now so much that I'm about to throw in the towel and delete the game from my iPad!!!

Go back to Rome or some other city where you can more easily earn resources of multiple types.

Use the green gem drill to convert those resources into gems - through the resource centre which you built in Sydney.

The green gems don't need to be shipped and you can use them to build the next monument.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 23, 17 3:01 PM
You need to visit all of the cities you currently have access to and redownload any that need it.

If you're being caught by the loss of progress bug I'd advise completing a level connected to the internet first and hopefully that will update your game.

You can get to cities using the world map.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 13, 17 11:13 AM
jddavis wrote:You all must be playing a different version of Blossom Valley than me, I see no hats in level 13, and no pink gems in level 21.

Blossom Valley is no longer available. The event city right now is Midsummer Meadows.

Has anyone found any workable levels for grinding resources yet?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 13, 17 11:12 AM
globetrotter217 wrote:@jules the rewards jjenjj listed are for the building of all the monuments, apprentice level gets the usual 67 coins + shovel.

I got 57 coins and a combo boost for intern completion.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 17 3:21 PM
And the Labyrinth requires 300k of each resources for the record.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 11, 17 2:46 AM
No thread yet?

Anyway, so far I've needed 100k bricks for the maypole, 150k bricks for the bonfire, 200k bricks and 150k hats for the grandstand and now I need 250k bricks and 200k hats for the canopy.

Who's got further than me, and can anyone give me numbers for the last two monuments?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 9, 17 8:49 AM
Can anyone weigh in on which of these would be a good city to buy early access to?

Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 17 10:44 PM
No, the reason my progress is being lost is because I connected to the servers. The servers are over writing my progress. This is a known issue, and I am trying to get customer service to sort it out.

bfgBeruna wrote:Hi jessara,

I'm sorry to hear that your Gummy Drop! cities aren't appearing in the game. I really want to get the game working properly for you and am swimming by to offer some troubleshooting advice.

One of the really nice things about Gummy Drop! is that, if you link your game to Facebook or a Big Fish Games account, you can recover your progress if it ever gets lost. Sometimes, if a device's connection to the servers isn't strong, there can be trouble signing back into to the correct account. Please refer to the help page below before trying to sign out and back in to your account again.

<a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002183508">Connection Issues</a>

If Gummy Drop! progress still isn't restored, please contact our <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002183188">Gummy Drop! Support Team</a>. They'll have the tools to help you going forward.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672144.page">active moderators</a>. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator