Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 10:20 AM
I skipped a couple and went for the Dragon dice achievement right after I managed to get the one against Annabel. Now I'm working on the Knight and Salty (no idea if he is related to the Shire Tooks... but there is a resemblance). Salty is a tough dice customer!
I need 1 more avatar for the werewolf. Waiting eagerly for the next CC!
Slowly working the other Dice and DQ items until the SE, that will be my 1st...but after the Fall and Winter events I'm really looking forward to the SE.

I decided to take my time on anything requiring Airship Steering Wheels and Shards as I do want to level up and see all the locations that are still locked. Folks have indicated that airship steering wheels are an aggravation so I am just going to set those aside until after I get the more fun ones.

cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 1:35 PM
This thread is so fun!!!

My forum name is just my email (1st name...reference to the fact that I'm a crazy cat lady...and my birthday)

My game name is more fun. Katt Lyn Raven was my 1st gamer name from Jr high School when I played DND. She was a Half-Elf Thief. I merged the Kattlyn into 1 name when my Italian relatives started snickering at the name (cat means something naughty in Italian). My DND character was fried by a Dragon, but in tribute to her, I continue to use her name when I play games.

cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 9:41 AM
This will be my 1st Spring event too - really appreciate the info! I have placed 1 spring item in my wish list but am leaving other stuff in there so my friends don't feel obligated to part with such precious items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 18 9:32 AM
I would like a pet Cerberus - maybe for the next Halloween Event

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 18 3:21 PM
I have had that happen. Seems like an occasion glitch. It was the full 5 hours at 1 time... 1 minute several times and a couple others in between.

cindykat325 - human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 18 4:06 PM
Goodness! I tried to keep up with the rooms but my arm and hand rebelled after a while.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 11:20 AM
LOL, I'm not there yet...can't wait. But just a bit of trivia... when you look at a portrait and the eyes seems to be looking at you no matter what direction you view it from is actually a sign of a really well done portrait... Nice Job designers!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 11:13 AM
Not to worry, we will keep the castle ready for you. Just get well soon!!!

cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 9:52 AM
I was so excited we got to choose that I put the Cat Lady up on the 1st day so I could see what I was shooting for. Now I'm glad I did.

I'm sorry for all those that wanted to make the choice at the end! I hope that the ability to select your own remains an option on the CC's. There are so many of the older ones I want!!!

cindykat325 human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 9:33 AM
I gave up counting on getting them from the HOS's.... I get mine from trading with the kids. You can get the Presents as well as the Wands that way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:49 AM
Mine is to continue the reduction (if I say eliminate I know I'll give up) of salt, butter, mayo... basically to eat more healthy in the hopes of losing weight. I started cutting down on the salt last summer - lost 7 pounds in 4 days! Can you say water retention?

Silver_Hawk, what a great idea! my nieces drink way to much soda - I will try to suggest that to my brother to see if it will help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:40 AM
july1277 wrote:I wonder if we could take our own picture to make our own avatars

not for me thanx! LOL... although I'd be happy to use a pic of my kitties and/or puppy dog

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 8:39 AM
I'm so sorry lanky46musician and 1457051, and here I've been complaining about our 5 degrees minus wind chill!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 8:23 PM
I will be sleeping through it too... will greet it when I crawl out of bed to gift my friends in the morning.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 8:20 PM
I am real, you know how I can tell? I have to pay bills
And... in 1, will remain unnamed, city... Kattlyn Raven is listed in the Hall of Foam (yes, sometimes drinking helps...but make sure you always have a designated driver - we don't want to lose any of our real or imaginary friends!!!)

MC is my escape from adulting. I can't wait until I end up in a nursing home still playing the game with everyone around me thinking I've totally lost my mind when they hear me talking to the screen.

I have only met 1 friend in person, my niece who plays occasionally to keep me company. I did get the opportunity to speak (via PM) with a couple of denizens of the castle though. Wonderful people live here!

Hoping everyone has a fantastic New year!
cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 4:15 PM
I agree Kate - 2018 is looking like it will definitely be better than 2017...
My brother just told us he got engaged. He lost his wife 4 years ago to Amyloidosis. His 2 young daughters are very excited!!!

Happy New Year to all in 4 hours and 45 minutes

cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 4:04 PM
I have to say my favorite Christmas pet is the Cardinal, beautiful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 17 9:48 AM
I find the Fireplace challenging too. I can move through the other 2 scenes more easily but don't mind at all that 1 of the 3 is tougher than the others.

I have to say that the Elf on the Shelf story thing is a bit freaky to me. You won't find one in my house. But the little guy on the mantle is cute. Maybe folks would like him better if he was animated. (I LOVE the little twitchy noses on the stuffed animals under the tree and the happy waving of the snowman on the festive table.)

Merry Christmas to all!
Cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 7:10 PM
clm5457 wrote:

You can buy presents from the children instead of wands. Use the up and down arrow.

So the answer is Yes - I was doing something wrong - sheesh! How did I miss that?
Thank you so much - sorry to have bothered you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 2:14 PM
Hello Tech Support, Am I doing something wrong?

I know the drop rate for Presents is low and I don't have a problem with that, but I think mine is screwed up. I have 45 open Story HOS's - I only get 1 Present box each time I go through them. I have 110 friends 101 of which have their Christmas Room 2 open. Playing the HOS in there (303 total HOS's in a full run) I get no Presents at all.

I have already used up the the gifts I got since I started in June-ish this year. I feel terrible when I open my Christmas Room and I see gifts from my friends in my santa sack but I know I can't give them anything.

Am I doing something wrong that is causing the Presents to not drop? How can i fix the problem and get back to placing presents in friends rooms? (Yes, I do know I'm not going to get 101 in a day, LOL, but 1 per 45 and none per 303 is very depressing.)

Thanx so much, Cindykay325 (PC - 683274 Katt)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator