Posts created by purplehaze72

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 16, 09 6:23 AM
if i remember right the key was on top of the tvor near the tv, the sheet for the clues to code are in the drawer.

Welcome to the pond bb972

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 16, 09 5:59 AM
Loved it, well worth the money!

posted in Avenue Flo on Oct 13, 09 6:10 AM
i think they call it exclusive when big fish is the only other site to get it!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 12, 09 5:51 AM

posted in Route 66 on Oct 6, 09 7:24 AM
yuck, i uninstalled game with 53 mins left of demo!

posted in Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy on Sep 23, 09 5:58 PM
oh, tink i would help you if i could but i have never played that game. But welcome to the pond!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 23, 09 11:15 AM
welcome to the pond gojilynn, i can't help you, but just wanted to let you know that you really shouldn;t post your email in the forums and the mods will more that likely come in and remove it. if some one can help you they will post it here in this thread.

happy posting!

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Sep 21, 09 12:58 PM
welcome to the pond! one thing i would love to see on the demos of larger sized games is the wording changed, at least let people know that it actually is not a hour demo. this game is a longer one and with larger games bf or its developers have to instead cut off play at a certian point instead of giving an hour long demo!

i think the wording on the download page is really what is the problem, not the game itself. this is just my own opinion

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 18, 09 8:26 AM
thayes416 wrote:I have assembled the statue but I cannot figure out how to open the window to melt the statue. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I am clicking on the eyes but nothing happens.

the eyes on the ceiling have to be clicked in a certain order, i think there is a walk through, look in the all games forum and find the one for drawn!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 18, 09 7:58 AM
follow the direction of the arrows and make sure the ends connect, there is three clouds to outline. HTH

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 18, 09 7:36 AM
oh good GIs has helped you, cause for the life of me i could not think of what to do!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 18, 09 7:28 AM
welcome to the pond sharmmie, just wanted to let you know that and to give me a moment to try and remember!
and i will get back to you soon

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 18, 09 7:19 AM
WELCOME TO THE POND SQUIBBY

i thought drawn was a awesome game!

posted in Nanny 911 on Sep 18, 09 7:06 AM
WELCOME TO THE POND ALEXIA

happy posting!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 16, 09 6:26 PM
i loved the game, thought that it was well worth the purchase, but i always recommend trying the demo first though!

and welcome to the pond amygirl14

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 9, 09 9:01 AM
'd it!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 8:43 AM
oh i am glad someone was able to help you, that is exactly what i was coming back to say! good luck, and enjoy the game!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 8:30 AM
Welcome to the pond lampshadeburgler, i know that it won't let you put the peices on wrong, but with my memory i can't remember what you have to do next. i will go back and try to see what is needed. but have you looked at the walk through? i will get back to you soon, but some one will probably be here to help you with what i cannot remember soon.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 6:25 AM
bfgErie wrote:Please note that Paul (the founder of Big Fish Games) posted in this thread that this feature will be removed from the free demo in the next few days and any future free demos will not redirect people to the shopping cart. Thanks to everyone who posted here with their comments.

just thought that this should be brought up again, so people know that it is being taken care of!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 6, 09 9:22 AM
welcome to the pond annchristine, are you following the direction of the arrows?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator