Posts created by lancondy

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold on Mar 6, 15 5:33 AM
Probably not a true tech issue, but your 'walkthrough' link to this game doesn't work.......

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Feb 1, 13 5:55 AM
Many thanks Tishythree!

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Feb 1, 13 5:41 AM
Hey kiw0612, I had the same problem with the walkthrough link to nowhere. I just searched for the game under walkthroughs and it was there. They've obviously put in the wrong link!

p.s. I can't find the king's photo and there doesn't seem to be any clues in the walkthrough on where to find it. If you've found it could you please tell me where to look?

many thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 25, 12 3:36 AM
I too am having the same problems with this edition as with the CE. Black bars, disappearing curser etc..Never have I had this much trouble with any other game. I'm very disappointed and I will not be purchasing this game.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 29, 11 4:23 AM
Cancel my previous message. I've just been clickig madly everywhere around the area and finally got it! It must have a very small area of activation.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Uncharted Islands on Oct 29, 11 4:13 AM
Im doing the trial version at the moment but try as I might, I cannot get the flashlight to activate the plant or the fuel to go into the boat engine. Everything else has worked up to now, what am I doing wrong?

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 15, 11 8:53 PM
I, too, installed the update and still cannot open the game. I am very annoyed because I have used a bucket load of my gigs (in Australia using the internet can be rather expensive) to download this game and the update and I still can't play it! I am not about to use even more of my precious gigs to update all the software that has been suggested when I had already been playing the game on my system (before I closed it and never saw it again!!) without all of these updates.....Very frustrated :[

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 7:29 AM
Many thanks kal37! So used to other HOG games having changing cursers when you're over a clue, so didnt click on coffee spill!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 7:13 AM
I don't know how to leave the crime scene and get back to the lab. It says I don't have a map yet.....how do I get a map?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 8:08 AM
Thanks Momhart!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 7:58 AM
I'm just new to the forum so I don't know what the 'walkthrough' is or where to find it. Could you tell me please? I clicked on hint a few times but it doesn't do anything. I'm thinking it might be a glich (like the last HE - Amazon) so might try quitting and restarting.

BTW, thanks for the tip re the cursor!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 7:38 AM
Hi GoveGril,

Have you got as far as the elevator yet? I'm trying to work out the measure gauges....

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 24, 09 7:09 AM
The shears are on the beach when you first hit the island - near the newspaper dispenser!

I'm having trouble with the 'measure gauges'. I found the letter with the instructions and I've tried moving the dials as per the numbers in the letter but it still doesn't work. Any clues?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator