Posts created by AlmostSilver

Loved it!!!!It was absolutely delightful and I had no tech issues. Downloaded quickly and I was able to play without difficulty. Well done, loved the graphics and the animation. For me, worth the extra price for the "extras". One of my top favs.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 10 7:45 AM
This was fabulous and the extra bonus was a delightful surprise with a lot of "extra". Graphics were great, the story line excellent and loads to do. Loved it. For those that have trouble seeing things, some items are pretty tough but I would say because they are so subtle. Loved the challenge of it. Just my cuppa and has replay value for me, for sure. I did not experience any technical issues in either the game or in the using the guide. For me, well worth the extra for the CE.

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on May 18, 10 6:55 AM
This is one of the best games I've played in a long time. It's interesting, some items bit on the tough side, the graphics are fabulous and it was just an extremely enjoyable game to play. Highly recommend it and for me, there's definate replay as I messed up on some of the mini games. Love the story! (Yup was late to the party posting, but I just had to share my delight with this game)

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 6, 10 12:11 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the game (do agree on short side) Graphics were good. Used my game credit earned from last months purchases and glad I did.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 19, 09 8:49 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed myself with this game. Love the fact you get feedback before proceeding to know you've forgotten to collect something. Very enjoyable.

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jul 15, 09 4:59 PM
Relaxchild wrote:What is RTR? I have played all the MCF games and love them. I really would like to find a new series that is like MCF if not a little harder of a game also.

Return To Ravenhurst....excellent game...have played it many times...tough but very enjoyable.

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on May 9, 09 8:32 AM
received "access violation" when I exited too.

posted in Pocahontas: Princess of the Powhatan on May 1, 09 9:34 AM
I was going to keep my opinion to myself...but let me just say...music is relaxing, items are tough to find and we don't want it easy...I also have a tendancy to get impatient and might click the "hint" button....liked the fact that the refresh on the "hint" button took 90 seconds as it made me slow down and look for things...I agree there were a couple that were just really really tough but some were very cleverly hidden..story was not too long..didn't we just complain about too much verbage in some of the games...and, in the end, I felt relaxed as I played and enjoyed the voyage.....(Sherlock Holmes made me green) so this one didn't bother me with the rocking boat....So I give it one for most of the items not being a click click gotcha and for a relaxing pleasant experience....just my opinion.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Apr 30, 09 11:03 AM
sure you probably have figured it out mommypops...but move you mouse pointer around the outside of the screen (Don't forget to check the bottom of the screen) and it will change to a little person and you'll be able to move on.....sometimes it's also displayed by an area that is "very bright"....it varies throughout the game

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 29, 09 10:23 AM
This is a great game.....and it is different the second time through...call me crazy but items are a little more difficult to find. Well done. Love it.

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 26, 09 9:32 AM
Found this game totally enjoyable. I would suggest rather that the hidden objects are very well hidden making it a real kick to find some of them and isn't that what we like. Only one was totally beyond my ability to find and when I used the hint...."but of course". Highly recommend and found the mini games a real kick.....then I'm easy. Graphics are good, rocking boat made me sea sick. A keeper.

memaw7 wrote:I just used up my hour!
Great game, if it doesn't get here soon I might just have to buy it somewhere else.
I think it's better then the first, great story and great graphics.

I so agree with you....it's great and I'm just getting into it...no glitches, no hitches, runs fine on Vista....sorry BF...didn't want to wait....paid a dollar more than I normally do here.....I've had such a slump in the last few weeks with games...I had to go for it....FISH SLAP TO ME.

Just got this game....got an e-mail alert.....very cool.....nice to have a new game...things have been a little dull lately

posted in Dangerous High School Girls on Jan 27, 09 2:26 PM
I haven't seen this many posts in a long long time on a TGT....now I gotta try it.
Made up my own mind.....not my cup of tea and not the type of game I want to see gain popularity...so...the only way I can speak is with my pocketbook....which will be tightly closed for this one. Waiting for the next games which will be great...I'm an optimist always.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 25, 09 2:36 PM
Hi....here's a walkthrough that will help you.....

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/15739.page

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 25, 09 2:34 PM
Hi....use the stone to pop up the other skull....lower left corner....a little in.....there's a stone just up from the bottom....the stone will depress and the skull will pop up on the spear...grab it...that should help.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 25, 09 2:29 PM
There's a walkthrough that will help you through....here it is

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 25, 09 2:27 PM
There's a walkthrough that explains your predicament.....you'll find it here.

posted in Azada ™ on Jan 24, 09 4:57 PM
see PM...Welcome to the forum

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 24, 09 4:49 PM
To get the honey, use the piece of watermelon you picked up to slowly lure the bees back to the watermelon on the ground..use the nail to poke a hole in the hive and honey will drip out....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator