Posts created by boa519

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 16, 17 6:28 PM
Hi I need help I have the prism in the holder and the light going through it but no ray. Is there a ray?

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 13, 17 7:00 PM
Good evening I'm playing on PC and my problem is that I'm the dorm/bedroom and I have opened the right locker but the left won't open. Any suggestions??

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 12, 17 6:33 PM
Good evening I'm having tech problem with puzzle nine or level nine where the tree branch is stuck in the tiles. I have rotated each tile more then once and the tiles line up I hear a click but nothing has happen.

then there is another one while you are on the top of light house looking at the metal box just his head appears to the left of the box.

hello, I m having problems getting the note out of the rusty box. I use the nail puller but I don't get the note.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 14 5:50 PM
Hello my friend code is 226937 my avatar is named Lady Anne.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 12 1:50 PM
YES~~~I'm in the same position. I have gone through the game several times. Please help.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 12 7:17 PM
do i need 5 lanterns to complete the sun dial puzzle? If so where do I get them? If not how do I solve it?

Where do I put the code?

It goes closer to the IV holder look at the very right of the circle just a smidge of the metal pole.

I have the note from the light house keep with four of the five level directions. However what is the fifth direction?

I have the four directions for the secret lever on the lighthouse puzzle but what's the fifth direction?

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Oct 14, 10 3:26 PM
Ok I uninstall and download VMWW 3X. I have activated the game I get a message that a game is already started. i get out of it and push play the screen turns black quickly and then it a screen asking if I want to play the game again I push it and then nothing happens. I would like to finish the game. Please Help

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Oct 14, 10 1:28 PM
I have reinstalled twice and nothing happened. I am disappointed I enjoyed the game.

posted in Steve The Sheriff ™ on Oct 8, 10 10:07 AM
I am about to threw the computer across the room. I am stuck! I am on the 2nd live story line. I am in the dungeon and I have turned off the water fall and I am in the first smaller room to the left and I am in the hidden objects. I have found all of them but the sceret message interact piece. I have found the paper on the wall but what is it go with? HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator