Posts created by DavidAurand

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Dec 25, 08 11:42 PM
Thanks for your response. It appears I misidentified the door. The four panel door is what I am stuck on. I located the correct pictures on your site. Your pictures show green arrows. Mine are red and will no longer move the symbols. Is this the glitch you are talking about? I have figured out how to move the hub.

I apologize if I offended you. Mary Lou

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Dec 24, 08 10:38 PM
I, too, am stuck at the door panels calling for a hub. I have no hub, the red arrows no longer move the shapes, nothing I click on does anything. I went to lizziek's
photobucket but it states the cork door is the end. Can anybody help? Mary Lou

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Dec 22, 08 3:38 AM
I have completed the maze and have completed that section. After reading a little further it finally dawned on me that all items had to be collected before the key would be released to unlock the door. I retraced King Arthur and found the hawk without too much difficulty. I have completed this section and am ready to attempt the next.

Mary Lou

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Dec 22, 08 1:33 AM
I am not replying, but I am asking for help. I am looking for the Hawk in King Arthur's maze. I have all the others. I have located a door and there is a skull key in the upper left hand corner. I cannot move it to unlock the door. Is this what is suppose to happen? I am unable to accomplish anything now. Can anybody help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator