Posts created by fancyfree36

posted in Amerzone: Part 1 on Aug 3, 12 3:22 PM
I hope I get some help on this. I'm stuck in the tower, underground at the red door. It's getting very frustrating & it sure doesn't make me want to but the other 2 games. Can anybody help?

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Nov 27, 11 9:21 AM
We are to the point that both of us HATE this game!!! Again left with one item that can't be found. Looks like this is a waste of time & money!

posted in Word Search Deluxe on Apr 15, 11 7:47 PM
I noticed that the current Word Search Deluxe that is listed for sale says it works with Vista. Well the version I purchased does not work with Vista or Windows 7. I love word search puzzles & can't begin to tell you how disapointed I am with this game. I fell like I should either get my money back or, better yet, get a workable version of the game, (for windows 7), at no extra cost.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on May 31, 09 11:58 AM
I just purchased the game, using a credit, last nite. Is there no help or instruction file? I'm beginning to think I made a huge mistake with this one. Too bad I can't get my credit back. And to think that I got the back up CD! Is there any help for this game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator