Posts created by YourGrace54

WT?
 posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 8:06 AM
Oh also the door on the way to the kitchen opens further if you click on it again. Then you can use the flashlight on the dark space behind. I don't think I realised that that door opened more for a long time, either.

Thank you for the heads up, SMC!!!! Remind me I owe you a big ol' HUG!!!!!

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Jun 2, 11 4:25 PM
Now I am also stuck on the *bone problem*. Did anyone get that one figured out?

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 16, 11 9:56 AM
I am having the same problems here. Starting game from beginning (profile missing), no gun in room floor, no saving progress of game, etc.
Will there be a *new and improved* (fixed) version coming out?.
I really like this type of game and find it frustrating to say the least. LOL!!
Thanks for listening.
Grace

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 17, 11 2:11 PM
I was also a bit disappointed in the *sudden ending* of the game for the simple reason is I was enjoying it so much and then *POOF*.....I can hardly wait till the next section of this game comes to BF (c'mon devs, get going on it, ok? You got me panting to get to the next part!)
I truely enjoyed the graphics and gameplay but my favorite part was the humor.... I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!
Just my 2 cents worth....Carry on, Fishies!

Thanks for the replies and info. I feel that this is one of those games that is definitely worth the wait.

Does anyone know how long the wait is between the CE and *regular* mode on this game? I beta-tested this great game and can't wait to get it for myself. Thanks ahead of time for any input on my question!!

posted in Sinister City on Oct 19, 10 1:42 PM
I am really new to the forums but I couldn't let this one get by without having a say about the length of this game.
I am so disappointed in the shortness of the adventure. I did buy it but now wish I had not.
The adventure in and of itself was fun (and a bit of a hoot dialogue-wise...lol) but it was over way too fast!!!
I wonder if there is any way possible to let us know the length of these games before we put our hard earned credits on them? I know the ones with walkthrus give that info but this one did not have one (nor did it need one). I am feeling just a little ripped off and it is not usually the way I feel after playing one of BF's wonderful games.
Just feelin' a little let down!!

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 12:07 PM
I am a long time customer of BF and this is the first time I have had any issues with any of their great games....I know this is a minor one but I am stuck untill I can get it solved....Anyway, here goes.....
I am in the barrel room and have found the rope and attached it to the dolly. I have been clicking my little finger off trying to find the *gears* to move that dolly over but to no avail....can anyone tell me what is wrong?
This game has been running perfectly up till this point.
Thanks for your time.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator