Posts created by joker52

posted in Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 15 1:06 PM
I'm at the same point and can move no longer! Help Big Fish! You have some unhappy customers at this time. Please tell us what to do!! Thanks

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 14 2:04 PM
I'm at the place where the hammock comes up and says it's not long enough. What do I do with that? I have tried all that I have in my inventory, but the hint says I need to do something, but what? Please help! Thank you in advance for any help that you could give me.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Aug 22, 14 12:14 PM
In the Finnigan's Fake part, I am trying to insert the security disk and it won't let me, but it keeps telling me in the hint that is what I am to do. I have left and came back and it still does not let me do it. I deleted the game and reinstalled and it is still happening. Please help!

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Aug 22, 14 12:11 PM
I am trying to insert the disk for the security camera and it won't do it. That's what the hint said and it keeps taking me back there. Please any suggestions. I even deleted the game and restarted and it is still happening. Please help. I'm so close to the end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Apr 20, 14 1:58 PM
Like some of the others, cannot get past the cave and have to enter new name to get back in and never get any further. Freezing up! Please help!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 12:44 PM
I did the same and was wandering the same thing? Can anybody help please as to where the bonus chapter is or is there one? Thank you in advance for any help you could give us all.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 30, 13 4:19 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hints: Click on all the bottles and cans to release three flies.

Please tell me how I am suppose to catch the flies! I have right clicked and left clicked, held down the cursor and nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in The White House on Jan 26, 10 5:09 PM
I am almost finished, I think, but I am in the garden and found all the items and the mirrow and it doesn't take me anywhere else or does not let me know what to do next. Please help! Thanks

posted in The White House on Jan 26, 10 5:03 PM
I am having the same trouble. Did you ever figure out what to do? Please help!

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 20, 09 7:32 PM
Did anyone know where the last lantern was hung. Still can't find it. Please help!! Thanks in advance for any help.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jul 11, 09 3:08 PM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thanks to Margie B (margie134), we now have a Dream Sleuth Walkthrough up on our Big Fish Blog! And you can click on the following link to get to that page directly.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dream-sleuth-walkthrough/>Dream Sleuth Walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming and best of luck!

bfgEuphrates
I am on Chapter 18 and can't get the briefcase numbers to open it. How do I decipher the numbers for the combination for the briefcase. Please help! Thanks in advance for any help.

posted in Dream Sleuth on Jul 11, 09 3:04 PM
Whopper_Whale wrote:Find the key and then click on the fuse box.
How do you figure out the numbers to unlock the briefcase?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator