Posts created by Laflamme

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 28, 16 7:16 AM
Found the ingredients for the first artifact pretty quickly and got two Fortune Cookies out of it. No Veils of Stars yet though.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 26, 16 2:01 AM
I was wondering too, is this the same quest that I just finished last week or is this a variation of that one?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 18, 16 3:12 AM
Actually, for me, the 300 challenge was the 5 ghosts anywhere yesterday.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 12, 16 1:21 AM
Yeah, there are some that have no dragon and no time limit on the room. Not sure if this one has a limit since I did not get far the first time I encountered this quest.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 7, 16 11:26 AM
Reposted / moved from another thread:

Found that the ice cream drops are very stingy, only found one during the search for the 5 parts of the scuba gear. That went very fast though, only had to spend about 300 energy with most items dropping on the first try.

Best bet for ice cream seems to be the Gazebo, with a drop rate of 2 out of 3 for now.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 7, 16 2:38 AM
So far for me the drop rate at neighbours place is as follows: Bought 30 items from the shop, spent all those and got 13 out of it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 5, 16 7:26 AM
It's three free Jackpot spins, you will win some goodies. Just click three times, then press the X in the right upper corner of the window.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 16 9:55 AM
Finished the room this morning (thanks to all my neighbours who helped complete the dragon!) and I found it quite good once you had the locations of the fish and the LOL down. Curiously enough, the item I ended up finding last was mostly the biggest one, the giraffe. Finished the room in 1 hour 40 minutes with some Silver Tarra Cards, and Golden Tarra plus Ghost Away items for the appropriate quests. (Not sure if you can do it in one sitting without using such.) Drop rate was quite good, three at the most, mostly two tries.

Also thanks to people who gifted Silver Tags, I found that once you got the quest to find the 25 Nina appears and drops it more frequently than before.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 1, 16 7:54 AM
Not really happy with the 25 scarves that you have to collect. You are getting the quest complete when you are done with 5, then suddenly they make you find 20 more. Drop rate from Laughing Muses is sub par. When I reached ten and burned through like 20 Creature Summon scrolls I just ended up spending 30 crystals for the remaining 15.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 4:24 AM
I guess that depends if expedition helpers are online at that moment and if they care about that chest or not. I have witnessed fights for it, or otherwise haven't been bothered when finishing it. Could also have something to do with how attractive the lucky chest content is. If there's just 2 Tarra cards each and a bunch of low level dragon food I guess most won't bother.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 4:12 AM
Neighbour code is 2tFhF4. Username is just the same as the BFG username.

Recently reached #100, still a 100% success rate for dragon expeditions and willing to help out, if even a little.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 4:08 AM
Sie scheinen es repariert zu haben. Hoffe mal es bleibt dabei - gerade übers Osterwochenende wäre es ja blöd wenns nicht klappt, vor allem weil ja wie immer zwei Events laufen.

Zum Glück hat zumindest das Mailsystem funktioniert und alle Charges die man mir geschickt hat blieben auch erhalten.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 4:06 AM
Having recently reached Level 100 (103 now) I thought this is as good a time as any to thank all my ingame friends and neighbours for their support with expeditions, charges and other stuff I may need.

Will continue to try to help out as much as possible with the free gifts and your dragon expeditions. (Please just don't expect a note for every item you sent, I just don't have the time for that )

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 4:02 AM
Yep, fixed for now. Still wary if I should start the expedition for the power station tonight after church though, people might still be affected.

ETA: The mail system seemed to have worked, all charges that have been sent are still there.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 3:14 AM
Same here. And as soon as you try to start a competition the server crashes.

I wonder if they fix it soon since it's Easter Weekend. This may lead to complications with the current events.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 25, 16 1:03 AM
Ist bei mir auch so. Nachbarn weg, Mühle weg, keine Gebäude anklickbar.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 16 8:31 AM
There are currently two events running, Hair and Nails (4 days left) and Wipeout (6 days left). Pretty sure they won't start a third until the first runs out.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 16 6:52 AM
You get to the "duel backpack" when you click the crossed swords icon on your main screen, then Duel and then "To duel". Upper row are the potions (some stack to 20, others to 5), lower row are items (each cell holds one item).

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 16 6:20 AM
Yes, I guess this can be a bit confusing at times. Let me clear it up to the best of my ability.

First of all, you do not get any chests as part of the expeditions, you just get the items that are represented with the chest.

The dragon food / Tarra Cards / Creature summon scrolls go to the regular backpack and can be found under either the dragon or miscellaneous tab.

The trophies (potions / items(?) that help in duels) go to the duel backpack and are stored with your duel stuff. This can run out of room. If you are over you have to sell the potion or the item.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 16 6:56 AM
It looks like it will involve a dragon, since the event section in the shop sells dragon food.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator