Posts created by orphaned

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 9:46 AM
at top left of screen in which see scene - there is a circle - is also a circle on right side too but saying this so you can tell if in right spot. (is like a screen within a screen - man , my instructions sooo bad!!)

Just press that - for some reason they do not say where skip button is - making us SUFFER!!!

this is so weird as did not know owl also a skip button!! maybe is one or other depending on scene on screen !!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 8:08 AM
Dear Sablesshadow:

Thank you for unintended humour ... I only got a Strategy Guide!!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 8:00 AM
scroll down to title written in lower case - have written answer there. at present this one is the 4th from bottom.

sometimes when looking for answers read all threads as not all titles show what thread is about.

hope this helps.

happy gaming and enjoy this incredible game!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 10:48 PM
this is a real sneaky one and will try my best to explain as simply as possible.

note the square symbol on right, on shelf - piece of paper.
one of the books has this symbol on its spine AND nothing on the front cover.
put this book under the square.
you will be going from right to left like reading Hebrew.
next book will have square on front cover but a different symbol on the spine.
the symbol on spine becomes the symbol on front cover for next ... and so on.

neat, huh!!

hope this helps!!

happy gaming enjoy your weekend and the rest of this magnificent game!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 10:38 PM
to be honest - I gave up and skipped it - even I run out of patience!! but that could be in part that game so cool wanted to keep going and did not want my inability to figure it out stop me. shall try harder on 2nd run through.

so if you can wait - will try and have an answer - or another lovely will rescue you soon.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 10:33 PM
you know - reading these is almost as great as the games!!! love you all, my fellow (nice) fishies!!!!!

think you may be looking in wrong place - the door off to left has the final plank and check outside as well.

when came back inside had 3 boards.

have to go back and try to see what did exactly but hope this helps for now.

have gone back to look at SG
- you may have already picked up board near barrel to right of broom - no offense intended. find that do something without realizing it which is why having problem backtracking to say to you what have done.

hope this helps - if not just pm me - can answer faster!!!

done = see vine amulet and beanstalk.

hello again - am just getting top of beanstalk so hope to be slaying something soon.

thanks for being patient but as explained to beanstalk and vine amulet - often do not know how did stuff, want to say is because so instinctive and intuitive - more than likely the dog knocked my arm or hit wrong key which was right one so no idea what just happened!!!!!

hydrogibbon - no offense - just trying to figure out every possibility - re computer - wanna trade?

seriously though - so glad you and ecko successful as just reached that section again but did not know how to explain it as well as you both did and CONGRATS!!
seriously - is a sneaky convoluted game!!

as I play by luck and basically - oh!! how did I do that? - was a real challenge for me to actually figure what had done!!!

we fellow fishies will always try to help each other out - but takes me longer for reasons mentioned already.

and ecko - thank you for not giving up on me and you are always welcome!!!!!
Happy weekend to all and to all happy gaming!!!!

you have to play a mini game after which you get the top of the beanstalk.

before this you have given the Egyptian guardian the statues which were in inventory.

am playing this section slowly to get all answers as they happen.

thanks for being patient.

see also posts in vine amulet!!

but hydrogibbon!!

have gone through game once already with no glitchly problems!! and going through again but not as fast as would like to help, without problems this time as well.

may I ask what you are playing on and the resolution setup. someone else had similar problems until replaced older computer.

this is where wish we could do the remote viewing like have when checking out computer - can see it but not answer . sorry to hold you up.

have a feeling that you and ecko are being held up by same thing somehow.

back to SG - soon !!!

the turning gears mean action is required of some sort - am missing something for you.

sorry to keep you hanging but will do better. just kidding!!

actually getting feeling that you and little one looking for top of beanstalk may be having same problem.

hmm btdb (back to drawing board or at least SG)

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 2:12 PM
clownfish - still LOL!!!

been in game for 2 hours plus and totally immersed BUT dog wanted out.

so happy have hours left (leaving door open this time!)

have a very bad habit of "disremembering" things when like a game and plan to replay . unfortunately this does not help you much as now cannot even find slaying the giant. not alzheimers, just sometimers - sometimes do not remember!! but despair not as stubbornness makes up for deficit AND maybe someone else will see and save us both.

success for slingshot - there are 4 parts around village - not always easy to spot so scan slowly - rubber is on left an ivy wall

hope this helps !!

sorry - thought you were just starting game

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 11:20 PM
checked the SG and no jar is required - there are yellow fireflies and blue ones;

if all working right should just click on them!! as someone else mentioned - game a little fussy as to where you click so expand area of clicking.

hope this helps!!

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 11:08 PM
EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby on Oct 24, 13 9:50 PM
one of the good things about nicknames is that we are anonymous which is especially handy when asking questions we may feel are dumb - know
I have asked some sillies but they made sense (to me) at the time - sort of.

the bad thing is that do not always act responsibly or nicely or even kindly to others. shooting off a cheap shot may feel good to the sender BUT sends negative ripples throughout the pond which is unacceptable - reflects badly on us as members but also looks bad on BFG.

a lot of people other than members visit the forums and if they see such nastiness will not want to be bothered revisiting it or being part of such a hostile environment.
game developers also visit and sometimes help with questions.

we owe it to ourselves and others and especially BFG to be civil and courteous and kind to others and make this a safe place to play for everyone. keep the barbs out of the pond. if you cannot say anything nice or at least nicely PLEASE just say nothing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator