Posts created by 1457051

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 16 10:22 PM
i2339578
I try to gift when I can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 16 9:52 PM
I have started over... 3 times!
Had the game on my iPad. Got to level 44 or 47. Then the game would shut down when ever I would try to play. Contacted support, and as much as they tried I just gave up.
Stopped playing for a while during moving. Tried the game on my pc and it worked.
Little harder with the mouse clicking, but I leveled up. Just wanted to get up back where I was!! More time consuming too..
Did a total dump on my iPad and restarted the game.
So that's 3 times.
The best thing I learned is to read the forum. Friends can help ( i stayed away from that the first time.) Even if you don't know it, it helps in the long run.
And the morphing things! I'm obsessed with them.
And to just enjoy the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 16 9:26 PM
CONGRATS!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 16 6:12 PM
The bunnies and cook and cat were all good to me! I was surprised. Thought I'd have to do more and deplete my food supply. Just had to feed a few extras, but got it done.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 7:01 PM
MaryCricket, I play on PC. 468630
I have a few I could spare. Friend me and have it in your wish list. I'll help when I can.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 6:54 PM
Thanks Druid!
I usually wait until I get gifts then try to return what I can. This helps! I feel bad when I can't return. for more people!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 3:11 PM
We can gift 15?? How?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 3:03 PM
That's what I thought.
At least I can take my time on this one. And stock up for the next days challenge

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 4, 16 2:41 PM
All caught up! Hopefully won't need the extra 24 hours.
Now to do tonights.. 50 HOS?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 9:54 PM
I wasn't able to play much during the last Christmas event. I'm still kind of catching up on things..
PC 468630

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 9:37 PM
Thanks everyone. Almost done...
Question. How long after the final one do we have to complete all of them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 9:17 PM
I had no idea what the pet medallions were or what they could be used for.. Until I got stuck in in the dreaded update. By that time I had enough racked up to make a few new pets!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 9:13 PM

I can't wait!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 16 2:59 PM
Took me 3 days but I got through that challenge
We need a googly eyed emote!
Thanks for all the encouragement.
Taking a break then hitting the 80 HOS challenge.
I think I may start drinking...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 9:29 PM
and here I am .. back to the game

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 9:25 PM
It might be nice for people that have problems with it, but I find it adds a little more interest to the game. However confusing it may be!
I think the developers were sensing that people were getting bored so added different effects.
I have quit a couple games because of effects that were impossible. One being the 'fog' effect in one game.
edit: I can't play the night vision on my iPad. It's just too dark..

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 9:15 PM

Sorry everyone.. I was just so frustrated last night. I know I don't HAVE to do this and no, it should not be easy. But I feel like it's impossible sometimes.
I just have to keep reminding myself..
It's just a game
It's just a game

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 16 9:29 PM
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I was getting bored. But now it's kinda p*ssing me off

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 16 8:47 PM

This latest quest has me beat. I just can't do the multiple room quests on a weekend, which is the only time I have to actually spend time with the husband.
I spent as much as I could to do the last quest, only to miss the end of it, and then get hit with another 10 part 3 time quests.. It's going to take me a few days just to do one quest!
Sorry, I feel like I am whining.. but I don;t get the avatar things. What's the point?
Can someone explain? Should I keep trying?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 16 9:06 AM
Thanks. I was getting very confused!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator