Posts created by Debbi190

posted in Love Chronicles: Beyond the Shadows Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 16 11:03 PM
NanaAvaLinda wrote:HELP!!!! I am stuck.....I am trying to put the last sail on the ship on the right in the Garden. It will not work. When I press hint it takes me to the Queens Study, by the scroll work, and then the hint will not work. I am tempted to start the game over, but its frustrating that I can't figure it our.

I am having the exact same problem. I have been all over that boat and cant find the 3rd sail. I made the 4 sail but will not work with out the 3rd. I keep getting sent to the Queens study also and hint stops working. Is there a fix in the works or do I have to start all over as another player

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 16 5:14 PM

Debbi190, I understand that you're looking for the third portrait, but can't find it in the game. For anyone who's having trouble locating the portraits, I encourage taking a look at the following thread. It has some great information and useful tips from other players for finding all three portraits:

I have been thru all the other post on the lost of the third. The portrait that I need is in the ice cycle coming up from the floor. I dont have any so I cant get the portrait. The tread you sent me to did not help

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 16 5:09 PM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to drop in to discuss the technical issues being mentioned here.

Debbi190, I understand that you're looking for the third portrait, but can't find it in the game. For anyone who's having trouble locating the portraits, I encourage taking a look at the following thread. It has some great information and useful tips from other players for finding all three portraits:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/692565.page">third portrait</a>

dtouchton, I'm sorry to hear that the game has been having an error in the bonus chapter. I suggest reading the following help article to work on troubleshooting this:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If people continue to experience technical issues after checking the help articles, we recommend getting in touch with our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> for further troubleshooting. Our Reps are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 16 12:45 AM
I am running windows 8.1 and cant find the third portrait. I am stuck and cant continue. Is there a fix in the works or just a glitch.

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Aug 10, 15 10:10 PM
I really like this game. I am on Journey 63. Are there any other games like this one. Most match 3 are just that match 3. I sure would like to find more game similar.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 15 9:09 PM
I am at Katherine's mansion and I had the tweezers to get the paper from in front of the wheel. I thought I removed the paper, but it is still there and the tweezers are not in my inventory How do I get the tweezers back. I am using windows 8.1.

This is two games that are now on hold due to tech issues.

Debbi

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Apr 11, 15 8:02 PM
I love this game. I am on Journey 30 with about 189 lives. If I could change anything, I would skip dialog at the end. I new have to keep clicking all the way thru. It is a pain. Maybe the can create a patch to fix this for those on Journey 2 and beyond.

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Dec 10, 14 8:46 PM
I am also stuck on day 78, All I get is single hammers. Is there a way to get different tools when you need them or do you just have to hope that the right tool comes along at the right time.

I am having the same problem, I need 5 pieces to complete the game and I only have 4. I checked the SG and they show only finding 1 piece. Without the other piece I cant go on. I hope there is a fix for this problem. This is the second game I have bought that I cant play because of problems.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 4:30 PM
I am in agreement with everyone else. I was wondering why BFG's hasn't fixed the problem, or notified the developers what is being said. If they are going to put this much effort into a game, they should at least make if playable.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 14 3:08 PM
I found this game to be bothersome in that when the gears came on it did not give you any idea as to what to do. I found that I had to go to guide to figure it out. I much prefer to do that on my own. I was wondering if any one else had the same feelings

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 13 9:57 AM
I am also having a problem with the wall. I cant get the acid on the morter. I have deleted the game and have changed players and still have the same problem. I hope someone has figured out how to get around this. I cant go anywhere until they do.

posted in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 13 8:50 PM
I am at the end of the game, I cant put the block in the arch. It just goes to mini game and with out the block It will not solve correctly. I had problems with the crypt and created a new player, I have made to here only to have another problem pop up. Is anyone else have the same issues.

I have drawn the scorpion several times and I know that it is correct but it will not go on to the next constellation. Has any one had this problem?

I finally found it. I must have gone over that spot on the tea room floor and just missed it.

I have only got 30 coins and need 31. I have been thru the strategy guide several times and have counted over and over. I still cant fine the last coin. Please help, I cant go on without it

posted in The Fool on May 5, 13 7:23 PM
I am stuck on the saw. I cant get the tooth off. I got a message from tech support to send the a dr felix report, but since I am streaming, I cant do that. I dont seem to be getting anywhere. If someone else is streaming and have gotten past the tooth, please let me know

Thanks

posted in The Fool on May 1, 13 8:42 AM
I am trying to cut the tooth for the 3rd time. I am doing this on the hard setting this time. I got the saw and was trying to get the tooth, still having the same problem with sawing forever. I quit and came back, now the saw is missing and I cant find it. I know I had it but now it is gone. I am playing the unlimited version, which is suppose to be the same as the one you buy, so I cant download it again

posted in The Fool on Apr 30, 13 10:03 PM
I am streaming the Fool, and I cant get the tooth from the dragon. I have sawed for 5 min or more. I think that is ridiculous. I have read that others have had problems with this same problem. I have come to the conclusion that is must be something in the program, making it a technical issue. Please let me know if you get the problem fixed.

Thanks

posted in The Fool on Apr 30, 13 4:33 PM
I am having the same problem. I think 5 min. of sawing is more than any game should make you do. I like you even changed players. If you get the tooth off please let me know. I tried everything they suggested for you and nothing works. If you are doing the trial version, your time will run out before that tooth comes off.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator