Posts created by connies32

posted in Nemo's Secret: Vulcania on Dec 26, 11 12:54 PM
If you have all the gems, go back to chapter one and you will see where the gems go. Took me a long waisted time to figure that out, also help from the one who said to go there. I am very glad to say I am finished

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 11 4:35 AM
For starting out so stupid, I finally finished. Very good game, with alot of help for me.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 11 4:48 AM
I missed the graft some where, HELP

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 11 5:47 AM
all I needed to do is use the arrows to tell me which way to go. I really like this game. But use skip to help me with the mimi puzzles.. OK so I'm cheating.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 11 4:35 AM
I am stuck after I went down the stairs. I can't use the crow bar, star, water valvue, I might buy this if I can find out what to do next. O even go back to the fire to put the star there. Help, please.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 28, 11 12:24 PM
will try the uninstall and reinstall. Thanks

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 28, 11 5:12 AM
I must be stupid. When I want to go into forms, then go back to the game, I have to start all over. Am I doing something wrong???????

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on Jun 2, 11 11:39 AM
me too

I agree, I guess the Big Fish are hoping we buy another.

use the green eye and the small book down on the left. After a struggle to finfing the first spell, I realized how they help. good luch. Great game, the best in a long time.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 14, 11 6:01 AM
I agree don't waste your money.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 7, 11 6:08 AM
very good. When I have time I'll try with out using hints. I really needed them in some spots.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 6, 11 10:39 AM
thanks got it the last time I was there. Ofcourse you have to step out of the elevator

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 6, 11 9:04 AM
I agree with you both. Tried everything ( like I said I think I did.) I would like to get out of the elevator or pier, as with the snowy day we had yesterday, My husband just finished getting the snow off the roof. So there isn't much I can do. Not interested in the football game, as on to late for us seniors and New England isn't playing. BUT we can still snack.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 6, 11 6:38 AM
I tried all (I think). I clicked everything at the oier and can't exet the elevator. Help I want to go back to the town and can't get there.

I just finished and really enoyed it.

I really enjoyed this game.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 10 6:20 AM
I am having the same problem creating that bridge. Any help out there????????

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 7, 10 11:19 AM
Thanks for the help, After I realized how to do the crank, I really felt like a fool. Now I'm doing great, but it is time to pepare supper and maybe a glass of wine to celebrate.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 7, 10 4:44 AM
why wont the crank stay in the hole in the well?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator