Posts created by elijah5

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 18 12:38 PM
Keep the forums open! What is BF doing? the forums are a vital part of the games, especially when you need help. This is copied:

For me, the information available in the forums is vital when choosing to buy games. The ability to ask for help and to get answers from other gamers is just as vital.

In addition, I believe that the forums have created comaraderie among the gamers. That, in turn, creates loyalty to the BFG site.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 25: Wedding Ceremony on Nov 13, 17 12:32 PM
You can also check your "Trash bin" as well.

PCC
Have 5 PCC that need to go. Anyone interested PM me.
Thanks

PCC
I have three PCC's if anybody wants them. Set to expire in July.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on May 4, 16 4:05 PM
You get the gun powder first, then the top goes on, last but not least you put the wick in it. Hope this helps.

I had no problem using these items. First, use the boards, then nails, and finally horse head.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty on Mar 12, 16 8:09 AM
Go to the guide. It can help you.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 16 7:52 AM
No, there are a lot of games with the threads locked. Why, I don't know. Take a look at any game and you will find they are locked.

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on Mar 9, 16 8:06 AM
You don't go forward in the elevator. You back out. Point your cursor down towards the bottom, you should now be ready to exit the elevator.

What do you need? If you want to access the bonus game, go to extras, then click on play

Take the cage and go off the screen (use the arrow) to get it too bust the wall.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 25, 16 8:49 AM
Yes, there is a walk trough

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 25, 16 8:48 AM
See reply to Mint Cellar. The answer has been posted their.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Feb 25, 16 8:45 AM
Hi erma711,

Rotate 5 clockwise, 3 counterclockwise, 7 clockwise. Do not stop at each space, just stop at the dial on the next number. Hope this helps.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask on Jan 15, 16 8:46 AM
On the main page, scroll down to blog, click on the walk through. That should take you there. All you have to do is type in the name.

I didn't have a problem with it either. Using Win 10

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 15, 15 9:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

Go outside and put on the octopus there, then you use the buttons to fix them.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul on Oct 5, 14 10:50 AM
For everyone who is playing this game on Windows 8.1 and using IE8 or above, they are not compatible with each other. I was also having problems with other games using IE and they were locking up, freezing, etc., a lot of the same problems described here. I went and did some research on it (as I know this is very frustrating) and found out that I should be using for Wind 8.1 Mozilla Firefox. I downloaded it and have been using it ever since instead of IE. I have had no problems since then with any game. Not sure if this will help any of you or some of you. Might be worth a try. I know longer use IE at all.

Hi everyone,

Just dropping by to say that if you are trying to play this game on Windows 8.1 and your internet browser is IE, this game will not work. I was having issues with other games doing the same thing, freezing, locking up, etc., did some research on it and found out that 8.1 is not compatible with IE8 or above. I switched mine to Mozilla Firefox and have had no issues since. I played the game without any problems. Hope this helps some of you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator