Posts created by euphoria

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 12:24 AM
According to the developers themselves (check their FB page), they only just now submitted Part 2 to be published. So watch for it soon!

posted in Another Case Solved on Dec 30, 14 7:01 PM
It would go a long way if someone could just give us a yes or a no. YES, some day in the future, the BF version of this game will be updated. Or NO, we've abandoned this game and you shouldn't expect anything further. At least we'd know whether to keep looking for an update or not. It's frustrating to read the game's FB page and realize that those who have it on smartphones and whatnot are getting all kinds of amazing and cool new cases and features and we who are loyal to BF seem to have been abandoned.

I'm having a "derp" moment apparently; I know you can look at all the cats you've collected once you find one, by clicking the icon that pops up. I just finished the whole game plus bonus game and got my final two cats, but for the life of me I can't figure out how/where to view all my cats now. Help, please?

posted in Another Case Solved on Dec 2, 14 5:35 PM
You change the date/time on your desktop, not within the game. Basically you're fooling it into thinking it's the next day so it gives you more candies. In Windows, right click on the date/time on the bottom right of your toolbar and choose "adjust date/time."

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 28, 14 12:42 PM
I just installed the new update and now I'm getting a runtime error when I try to load the game. Anyone else have this issue?

posted in Another Case Solved on Oct 11, 14 4:39 PM
Yep, me too. I still play every day, but not three or four times a day like I used to. I get frustrated when I look at the FB page and see all the cool new stuff those with the mobile version are enjoying.

posted in Another Case Solved on Sep 5, 14 5:33 PM
I've played so much I currently have almost 1100 candies and will probably have more than I can use in a lifetime before this thing gets updated. But that's a great tip for those just getting started!

posted in Another Case Solved on Aug 27, 14 7:02 PM
I know, right??? I've been playing every day since finishing all the cases quite awhile ago, and checking this forum every few days to see if an update has been released. (Hopefully they will mention it in an email also?)

I console myself with the fact that I now have enough newspapers, candy and $$ to solve the next 50 cases, easily, whenever that may be.

Also, I remember how long it took to get new areas/updates in "Found." I actually got so bored with the same ol' same ol' two islands that I stopped playing a few months ago, and now that they finally came out with a new island, I find myself not at all interested. And I used to be totally hooked on that game!

I'm hoping that doesn't happen with Another Case Solved, because I still really enjoy it and look forward very eagerly to new cases.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane on Aug 13, 14 1:17 AM
Yeah, it only gets worse. In one scene, an earring was a "shackle" and a bird that looked like a phoenix was an "angel"! I don't like to use hints in HOG scenes, but in this game, if I don't find it fairly soon, I'm using hint to see what they are REALLY talking about.

(Having said that, I'm really enjoying this game so far, so I'm feeling in a forgiving mood about the crazy names of items.)

posted in Another Case Solved on Aug 1, 14 11:59 PM
I don't know; I suspect it's gobbledegook, just like when the people talk. (Which I love, especially the "posh" sounding man.)

posted in Another Case Solved on Aug 1, 14 10:44 PM
dpelovsky, thanks for posting this! I'm excited for new levels, and like the idea of playing other games besides the match 3 in between cases.

I got my detective her cat ears (and have over 200 candies again already), but don't like how they look on her. I got used to her looking a particular way (she is super gorgeous! LOL) and don't want to change much. But I've bought every single facial feature to try out, anyway!

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 24, 14 6:00 PM
Teel, if you replay cases you can explore rooms you skipped before; some of the objects you can search contain candies and/or tools (like paper clips). I didn't always search each possible area of the city the first time around and going back, I can sometimes find candies on the map I didn't find before.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 18, 14 5:08 PM
Oh, good idea to replay cases! I really miss having new cases to solve; I love doing the line-ups and the room searches.

I am just over halfway to my goal of getting cat ears for my detective. I've purchased all the furniture possible, tried on almost all the facial features and painted the room almost every color imaginable and have about 20 grand in the bank. I do hope an update is coming soon!

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 15, 14 2:16 AM
So I reached max level and played all the major cases about three weeks ago. I'm still playing every day to build up newspaper points and candies and money and what-not, though I'm getting quite impatient for new levels!

I decided it would make things less tedious to have some "mini" goals to tide me over, so my new goal is to accumulate as many awards as possible (I have many left to go), which will take awhile. My shorter-term goal is to save up enough candies to purchase the cat ears! I think my detective will look super cute in them.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 29, 14 6:28 AM
Is there a bonus case associated with Murdering the Mayor? And if so, where is it found? I think I've exhausted pretty much all the possibilities; am I on a wild goose chase?

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 28, 14 7:48 PM
Donald, thank you so much for all your help! I'm going back to do those two cases again to find the bonuses. It will give me something fun to do while we wait for an update. Much appreciated!

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 25, 14 1:33 PM
On my trophy wall, I see there is a reward for solving a bonus case called Fishy Fraud. I've reached the end of the "major" cases and have done, as far as I know, all the bonus hidden cases. Is this one going to be in the update, or should I have seen this already?

I LOVE THIS GAME.

::anxiously awaiting updates::

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 17, 14 10:08 PM
So far I've played two cases that have secret bonus cases, and finished them. However, the question mark is still a question mark on both file folders; it hasn't turned to an X or a check mark. So, what does this mean?

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 5, 14 2:30 AM
I'm about Day 5 of this game and enjoying it immensely. I'm one of those guilty of getting impatient with hand-holding tutorials, especially those you can't opt out of, but this one is really, really necessary. I wish I had paid attention and not just clicked everything to get through it, because there were things I didn't "get" and could really have used some help with later on. I started a new game on a different computer and PAID THE HECK ATTENTION THIS TIME. It has made all the difference.

I'm playing a woman on one computer and a man on the other, and it tickles me no end how the same characters treat each one so differently. I love that you can personalize your looks and I love that there's an ongoing "story" as you play. You develop relationships with several of the characters and learn more about their lives. I especially liked the engagement story. I'm anxious to learn more about all these people and also look forward to purchasing a nicer outfit for myself now that my face looks just how I want it.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 5, 14 2:11 AM
Yeah, I'm guilty of buzzing through the tutorial too quickly, just wanting to get it over with, and missing some key info that would have helped immensely had I just paid attention.

I started over by downloading it to a different computer. I'm playing a man on the new one and a woman on the old. The differences are fun; same characters, but they treat you differently!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator