Posts created by Tamarindra

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:03 AM
Yeah......
Kinda 'one size fix All', innit?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 7:00 AM
Thanks, Katijay.

And yes, I hope they will, too.
Ah well.....
It will be very weird the next time coming here when it's all closed and locked-down.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 6:00 AM
Katijay wrote:I have just read through this entire Thread and how wonderfully fun and silly.....I hope we can all continue in our new homes to continue the real and maybe not real People that we are!......

I second that!
Well said, Katijay.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:57 AM
Let's keep the good advice and nice thoughts & songs somewhere in the vicinity of the Front Page?

I know, call me naive, but worth a humble try. ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:53 AM
It's been a pleasure to be lurking 'round here.
Thanks for every smile you put on my face, every rant that made me giggle or frown . Lots of you are a strangely lovable bunch!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:46 AM
Anyone know the countdown to final closing time?

Would be such a very very big shame if the doors close and we are all stuck with the last pages & pages & pages of "advertising' for ALL eternity?

Me keeping fingers crossed....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:39 AM
I will be on Delphi as MissDean, same as my gamename.
Not sure how active I'll get there, but I'll surely pop in to lurk, look and learn. And hopefully find my way through the newness to get to the occational posting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:34 AM
Well spoken, Breadbakingmam.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:31 AM
And wouldn't it be helpfull if we could get posts/treads like these -on top- in stead of all those "advertisements"? I hope this helps a tiny bit....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 5:28 AM
I think it's great that there are new Places to Go being created or facilitated by the Peeps here!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 6:18 AM
*Bumping-it-up*

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 6:17 AM
*Bumping-it-up*

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 6:15 AM
*Bumping-it-up*

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 11:29 AM
@bfgArinelle

I'm a tat confused: where in this thread were we stepping on forum-rules?
Your post (warning?) is aimed at 'everyone'. Well, that's specific....?
Have not read the whole thread, I confess.
But having read the recent posts on this thread, I did not see any disrespect.

So please, if you could be patient with me: in these last days before shutting down this forum, could you be a tat bit more precise or articulate about handing out warnings like these?
Now I kinda feel like getting a slap on the wrist for entering a conversation where an hour ago 'someone' might have said 'something not nice'....

me confused,,,,

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:56 AM
@12earth45: I second that, and hope lots of us find the way to other forums like Delphi.
@Myfishydog: I think I understand your sceptisism, besides that I share your 'fear' or concern for what might be lost when this forum shuts down. On the other hand: let's see if the other way, the other forum-initiatives, pick up. We may be pleasantly surprised!? From what I've seen here over the years, lots of the Caste Players are a resilliant, recourcefull and passionate bunch...

Me for one, am willing to give it a fair chance. On Delphi. Won't be the same, I won't deny that. It's not a sure thing that this other way will work, I know.
Nontheless: we'll never know unless we try. Right?

Greetings to all!
MsDean

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:37 AM
So I just read that this forum is going into 'the Veil' soon....
That's really sad, knowing how many Castle players love to dwell 'round here.
I truly hope that most of us/you will find their way to the already set-up other forums (fora? Never was any good at latin...)

Me, I'm gonna give the Delphi forum a try. Some of my Castle Friends have moved there, and told their friends via a message in their game-name. I would suggest every player do the same. Just to keep track?

I don't know how many of my Castle Friends read this or came to this BF Forum.
But I want to leave a little message anyway.

I have laughed, cried, bickered and learned on this forum.
Got help, encouragement, the occasional insult, ah well, y'all know the drill, right?!

I would like to invite lower-level players especially to join 1 of the newly rising forums, like Delphi. If you need help, crafted items, eggs, coin-support for advancing in the game, or just a shoulder to lean (or sometimes cry) on, don't be shy! Every Castle Player that takes the effort to go onto that new forum has surely been were you are, and will be more than willing to help. That has been my experience, anyway.

To the 'older' hard-core players here: I hope to see lots of you finding your way to 1 of those other forums. I know how much loads of you love to linger, relax, murmer, connect, vent (o Heck yeah!), rescue, advice, share, support and be playfull in these realms. Please. let's not let that go to waste!

On a last Hail Mary,
this is MsDean (and alter ego Kasteel)
signing out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 9:23 AM
Tournament for PC coming up !

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 9:57 AM
Hey Sandy,

Thanks for letting us know!

Always nice to hear back about a question askes and answered...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 7:49 AM
gernespieler wrote:Sandy, just a thought: are you sure the part is what is on the wishlist ? Maybe it is a crafted item ? If you click on the red item it will show up and you can have a closer look

I had the same thought when I read this.
Made that mistake myself a few times.
The craft that uses the roaring lion (I forgot the name) looks a LOT like the item itself. So I think gernespieler is probably right on this!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 15 9:56 AM
napoeon wrote:You will love the butterfly, too.
She is so cute!!!

I'm sure all of us will help.

Alexandr@

I agree with napoeon.
GO for the Butterfly! She's a darling, and a generous pet.
I'll contribute from my laptopgame. (where I play with another name.)

Greetz!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator