Posts created by orphaned

have several people for whom am trying to find answers have a nap while waiting as this not going as well as expected and planned.

forgive me as feel have let you all down - as hard as try cannot quite find what is needed. even though went through entire game once was so convoluted that hard to backtrack and locate.

for some reason feel rather protective of this game as was so badly mauled in reviews. the nurse in me cannot help it and really want you to enjoy this little gem.

still trying though.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 6:09 PM
love the fact that there is always something new we can learn from the forum about games.

thank you so much for sharing - will look out for with greater appreciation.

already so much to marvel at as this is an amazing game. Feel almost like Carter - "I see wondrous things.."

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 5:56 PM
always wondered why there was always a question re game length - and now I know so thank you - fascinating discussion.

for me - if really like just got it as most games take me a really long time anyway.

usually get the CE of any game as like idea of 2 games in one - plus sometimes Bonus Chapter actually continues and completes game - like adding to things found etc. And when on sale - even better.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 5:47 PM
Hello Belgium and WELCOME!!!

What an interesting question!! Can only say whenever I have forgotten the morphing objects usually out of luck. Anything in bonus may or may not be a continuation of main game. All I can say is try and see if successful - then let us know - is a great question.

If does not work - have a perfect excuse to play the game AGAIN and this one is so brilliant - should be done really slowly so you miss nothing. If use a different name as player do not lose what you have already done.

Happy Gaming

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 5:16 PM
mine too - but like that they have such different ways of doing things in this game - like the moving squirrel in HOS!!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 5:11 PM
have not gotten to this part yet BUT love you guys - at this rate may enjoy forum more than some games!!!!!

a rose by any other name is still a puzzle.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 4:58 PM
try changing the resolution in your computer start up section.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 4:57 PM
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY AGREE!!!!!

Every time I think the games cannot get any better - THEY DO!!!

LOVE BEING WRONG!!

Thank you BFG for always getting the newest and the best and the most innovative games!!

as the computer on Star Trek said -"WORKING" will get back asap!

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 11:22 AM
will check out for you. sometimes in this game have to backtrack as not in a straight line for finding and doing tasks. found I finished through accidental success.

please say exactly where you are - game so twisty - thought knew where you meant but apparently not.

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 11:20 AM
always forget something! sometimes helps to just play around and backtrack. think you are near end of game ? tell us exactly what around you.

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 11:11 AM
will try and find but am slow as going through for 2nd time and cannot remember what did first time. playing in pond is so much fun gotten sidetracked. Sorry but be patient - help is always on the way from somewhere!!!!

posted in Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 10:46 AM
will get in touch with PTBT as much smarter than I will ever be in games.

Always surprised when get through games as I am not that good - BUT LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!

in meantime will continue and try to help but for faster results - pm PTBT!!

thanks for being so patient - - so frustrating when hit a snag. but continue to play around as you may get accidental success like I do.
have a feeling the solution there but just missing it somehow.
happy gaming!

you are not the only one looking and thanks for more info - please tell me and PTBT EXACTLY WHERE IN GAME you are.

someone else looking but did not title it as you did - look for Fairy Tales written in full with 2 replies and 50 views -PTBT and I have been trying to help for a day or so, but need more info.

do not despair - will help asap!!

finished game but as can not remember what did, restarted to help other person - will take a bit to get back there - found page 130 in SG which looks like desert.

no need to restart but be patient - going as fast as can at least while still awake!

posted in Call of the Ages on Oct 23, 13 10:54 AM
for factoids alone - worth it.

now on level 35 in China

enjoy these games ALWAYS even when takes longer

like twinsoniclab says - always a quality game

when have problem - play these games to unwind and get zen

still looking!!! have restarted game in hopes that locate - just cannot remember but as finished game - must have found it.

back soonest,

Dear Melymc - am still chuckling over you calling PTBT Clownfish - no meanness
intended - is just so cute!!!! Just when we figure something out - it is still not right!!
Somehow submitted 11 extra copies of something - heeeelllllllpppp!!!

Reason am writing though is to say thanks - this is one of reasons find the forum so delicious - you just never know what little gem you will find that will make your day!!

Hi there and welcome!!

When you reopen your game to play again - there is a list -scroll down to EXTRAS - press that and that leads to another list - at the top it will say BONUS CHAPTER - press and play AND ENJOY!!

Is a neat little game!! Glad you took a chance - bonus chapter more straightforward.

just a thought - why not look through the strategy guide!!! this could give you a better sense of how game configured as well as answering other questions too.

oh!!! guide may not be available during demo. oooops!!!!

coals are not part of the fire - used later in game - 3 things needed for fire but cannot recall - is a different style of game so not same rules from my experience thus far. am going slower than usual as am enjoying the forum comments so much am distracted.

do give it chance and do not expect answers in a straight line.

personally am liking and enjoying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator