Posts created by Matahari24

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 13, 12 3:38 PM
Thank you!
So, I guess it is another issue for their update. They have a looooot to work on!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 13, 12 12:48 AM
I have reached the sensei (higher up to now) level in a location (ship) but the "button" that indicates the progress for the level of mastership in the location doesn't work. When I finish searching the location, successfully, instead of adding level experience, a "0%" sign appears and the bar doesn't progress.
Other sensei level players? 

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 12, 12 6:52 PM
DGSars wrote:Where are the freakin torches? I've had that challenge for SO long, and can't find them on any of the levels. > . Grrr...

We have to wait for the update!
No torches yet, unless you buy them.
Patience!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 10, 12 2:05 AM
Yes, only from the Yogi and it is the most rare item the Yogi can give... Grrrrrrr....!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 10, 12 2:03 AM
We, players, are moving fast and the creators of the game are working on an update. There is not any use for the radiators yet! We have to be patient!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 14, 12 8:47 AM
The title says it all. I dont have any issues with my ipad2 or other programs running at the same time. And when i open the game again it returns me further back. I have lost progress.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator