Posts created by 1457051

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 16 9:01 PM

How can I change my user name here on the forum. When I signed up I didn't realize this was a "forever" name!

I just started over, playing on my iPad. I've started playing in the tournaments. I just reached level 10. I never paid much attention when I first started playing a couple years ago.. but I've noticed that there is no accuracy bonus. it's just a -
No matter what accuracy I have. How can anyone get anything above 100,000 to even get in the top 1000 of players? Is there something wrong or is this how it was?
I'm on level 74 on my pc.
Played on my ipad to level 45 before it wouldn't load anymore.
Been so long and I don't remember paying that much attention to it. Am I missing something?

TLB2 on iPad
NVRSDIWSGD on PC

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 16 7:45 PM
Patience..

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 16 10:59 PM
I had to restart my game on my iPad. Way back to the beginning! I'm on level 8.
Need friends!
i2339578
Thanks! Will re-gift as I can progress

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 16 8:39 PM
You are on my friend list. How do I get these?
NVRSDIWSGD

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 10:54 PM
I hate silence. So I usually have music on, Besides, if I have the sounds on too loud it kinda freaks my dog out

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 16 10:52 PM
I've been getting this when I try to change things in my gift wish list. Been a couple weeks now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 16 10:37 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 9:19 PM
wow. Thanks. I had never thought of this. I just have been gathering the destiny keys and not knowing what to do with them.. Guess I really need to check the forum more often! And I completely forgot about the ghostly chest after first opening it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 16 10:42 PM
New to the senior club.. but this game keeps my mind active!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 16 10:40 PM
468630 none of my 'friends' gift. Looking for some friends that respond when I gift.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 16 6:20 PM
You get an airship item for every HOS you explore.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 16 6:15 PM
I just finished.
I think you have to wait until the end of the challenge (time) if anything else is there? Gives everyone an equal change with no 'spoilers'

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 9:02 PM
Thank you both! I'm on level 71, so I've been playing awhile. Just haven't delved too much into all the 'secrets'

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 16 8:50 PM
I'm confused. I hope someone can help.
what does it mean to disenchant an item? Does it make it go away?
For example, an egg. Does it hatch then? Is it like selling it?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 15 10:44 PM
downloaded the latest .. Still can't play.
Been locked out for over a month now..
Will wait to hear from support again, but I'm seriously done with this game. Takes up too much on my iPad for something that does nothing!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 15 7:24 PM
And resetting did not help. So if anyone else thinks that is the resolution... It's not. At least it wasn't for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 15 7:23 PM
I think I am so done with this game.
I heard from CS (Aimee) who directed me to do all kinds of things (repeats) then try resetting my iPad. So now I have to go through all my apps and re do all of them. All this for a game?
How stupid am I.
This really isn't worth it.
I see all these other people having problems and never a response from anyone in the thread. What's the point of having a specific topic addressing problems when no one ever answers.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 15 3:41 PM
I guess I will have to wait for an update to the game to see if I can get in then..
This has been going on since the 12th . Getting a little tired of it.
I heard back once from support. Did not help with my problem so I replied. Haven't heard anything back.
Now, when the game shuts off and I close everything, I get the cannot connect to server as the final page open.
Good for those of you that can play!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 15 8:33 PM
really getting frustrated here. Still no game. It's been 5 days. Heard from support but it was a form reply. I am not risking all I have worked for to try a uninstall.
Why don't the moderators post here? I see posts on other threads but not here. What's the point of having a topic like this if no one ever answers?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 3:11 PM
I haven't been able to access the game all week. I never got the blue dot issue. It just stopped working on May 12. It gets to the opening screen then black then back to my home screen. I am on level 40. I really miss this game and hope things are corrected soon. I'm jealous all the others have been able to play and have things corrected.
Help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator