Posts created by 7warrior7

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 7, 18 2:50 PM
I was kind of looking forward to playing this game,but what do you know, pink blobs for words again. That makes 5 games I cannot play due to graphic card issues.

posted in Noir Chronicles: City of Crime Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 18 10:03 AM
DRJ2 wrote:Cannot finish HOP to get magnet in ch. 4. Hint points to outer border on upper right.
Nothing there - Help Cannot continue in this game - Have not had any problem
in the other hidden objects - just this one -

I am having the same problem, even when I use the hint it shows the object off the screen in the upper left and try as I might,I just cant get it. This is quite infuriating because I have found the game most enjoyable.

posted in Cadenza: The Eternal Dance Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 8:38 AM
MrWeelson wrote:What does it mean graphic card not?

I get the same message

pungstress wrote:I was really excited to see this game today because I had always loved the series. Unfortunately, there is some sort of glitch; none of the words are visible. Instead there are spaced blocks of color where the words are supposed to be. As I was familiar with the Mortimer gameplay, I tried to play it without the instructions and prompts, but got to a point where I simply could not figure out what to do next without them.
VERY disappointing; I hope they can fix this because I would really like to purchase it.
Playing on Windows 10.

I had this same problem at ****, Just pink blobs for words. I tried redownloading it several times, but still the same problem.
I was happy to see it came to bigfish until I downloaded it and got the same pink blobs for words

My graphics card is not accepted

Thanks for the info!!,it got me passed the access violation.

tomaru wrote:WELCOME BIGFISHIES ,
THIS IS AN RESPONSE FOR COMPUTER GRAPHICS CARD MISMATCH JUST A HEADS UP WARNING WHEN OR IF YOUR COMPUTER GOES BLANK AND YOU GET ERROR MESSAGE HIT OKAY THEN WHEN BIGFISH GAME APP SHOULD COME UP WITH GAME FOR TO PLAY AGAIN THEN HIT ON IT NOW MAIN GAME MENU COMES UP HIT OPTIONS BUTTON AND SHUT DOWN FULL SCREEN , CUSTOM ICONS ,SPECIAL EFFECTS .THAT SHOULD CLEAR OUT ERROR MESSAGE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME .2 UPLOADS AND 2 REPLAYS ON GAME FINALLY GOT IT FIQUERED OUT GOOD ENOUGH TO FINISH GAME . HAVE FUN SWIMMING FISHIES .NO I HATE WASTING A GAME WHEN THAT ERROR MESSAGE COMES ON AND YES I DO HAVE THE UPDATED GRAPHICS CARD ON MY COMPUTER AND IT IS A WINDOWS 10 OS.
TOMARU

Is anyone else getting the access violation when you are trying to enter the store room?

7warrior7 wrote:I am trying to shoot my bow and arrow at the bell, but it wont turn into a target or whatever its supposed to do.

After trying a few different things I got the target to pop up.

I am trying to shoot my bow and arrow at the bell, but it wont turn into a target or whatever its supposed to do.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 17, 09 2:14 PM
I updated both my video driver and directX and I am still getting the access violation message. Sometimes right in the beginning and other times after I have been playing awhile. I guess I need to see if any of my security programs are responsible.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 15, 09 7:32 PM
LadyCedar wrote:Downloaded and it will not load past the menu screen.
"Error access violation at 0x00610035 ( tried to read from 0x00000842), program terminated"
Deleted and re loaded 2Xs now, and still the same glitch!
Please forward to tech support?
I was soooo looking forward to this game!
Mich

Mine did that too at first,then it started crashing my computer after I played for awhile. I uninstalled it and will wait for a fix.

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 16, 08 7:56 AM
rosiebvt wrote:
7warrior7 wrote:I was experiencing the same problem with the screen going white so I tried a couple of different things that stopped that from happening. In the options I unmarked some of the enhancements and also marked anti aliasing(which helps if your PC isnt running to full requirements). Then I went to the people who made the game and downloaded a patch which I then installed. When installing make sure the folder you install it into is just agatha christie evil under the sun in program files,find it there first and make sure it has your game stuff in it plus granny.dll. After doing those things the game worked and is running smoothly. I hope it helps.

Thank you Thank you Thank you I installed the patch and just marked the anti-aliasing without turning any of the other options off and it's working fine now. I think you've saved our sanity (and hair from being pulled out)!

If you get the patch to work try taking the anti-aliasing button off,if it still works fine keep it off unless you have lots of CPU and RAM as it uses alot to run. Only use it if you definitely have to.

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 14, 08 10:47 PM
I was experiencing the same problem with the screen going white so I tried a couple of different things that stopped that from happening. In the options I unmarked some of the enhancements and also marked anti aliasing(which helps if your PC isnt running to full requirements). Then I went to the people who made the game and downloaded a patch which I then installed. When installing make sure the folder you install it into is just agatha christie evil under the sun in program files,browse for that file instead of the file they give you. After doing those things the game worked and is running smoothly. I hope it helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator