Posts created by droody

posted in Hidden Express on Apr 20, 14 8:05 AM
Same as I'm seeing others are having with white screen "failed to load". Didn't even have a chance to play. I'm on Win 7 IE. Sooo.....guess I'll just uninstall and forget about it! Frustrating.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Feb 7, 14 9:15 AM
I really want to buy this game Jo's Coffee 2 but I can't get past a certain point. The coffee is made but I can't serve it. Not to mention getting any goodies. Until I hear positive feed back with this game will I try again. I only have a few minutes left on the trial and will NOT buy it with problems.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Jan 19, 14 8:18 AM
I loved the first game, so I was excited about this one. Well, first, I can't get past level one or get past the stool. the second problem is I can't serve the coffee! I can serve the others but when I click the coffees: nothing. Hopefully the bugs will work out because I really want to own this game. Luckily I just used a trial.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Summer Blockbuster on Jan 11, 13 8:46 AM
Ever since updating it's so slow at times. The first was script errors, now it's so slow at times on each section.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator