Posts created by escence101

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Dec 20, 15 8:45 AM
how can you purchase coins for your family it takes tooooo long to accumulate them with your peeps working and when you go to the help screen it says that there should be a option for that so how or where can i find it?

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Mar 17, 11 8:02 PM
How can you get to the parlor is it behid the doors in the house ? i have tried everything cant get in

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 28, 10 1:52 PM
I am having a issue i can only go to day ten in scottland thedn my maid keeps freezing and the buttonf to click for the vaccum keeps blinking and the maid wont come out to vaccum the rooms thus for i end up loosing the level and cant go any further i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and closed and restarted the game and rebooted my computer and still no help any suggestions ?

posted in Hotel Giant on Jun 26, 10 3:02 PM
I bought the game as well and it dosent play I have emailed and dont the tech support game and updates all i want is my money back at this point !

posted in Hotel Giant on May 12, 10 3:36 PM
I just bought this game and it keeps crashing i cant play it i am running it on my laptop with windows 7 HELP PLEASE!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator